Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of the truth from the unnamed "friends"

"They now pay for their own protection after moving into their own mansion in Montecito.

The couples friends are reported to have said the cost of the bodyguards is 'exorbitant'."
They refused a bleeping title for him though, allegedly.

Aww man imagine that, leaving the RF and having to live as if you left the RF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

"They now pay for their own protection after moving into their own mansion in Montecito.

The couples friends are reported to have said the cost of the bodyguards is 'exorbitant'."
My heart bleeds for them. Poor impoverished bastards. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
But he could use donated eggs.... just cause youre gay doesn't mean you cant have biological kids.
It’s the ‘of the body’ stuff that I was thinking of. Otherwise Meg using a surrogate would t matter for the succession.

Reactions: 10
They refused a bleeping title for him though, allegedly.

Aww man imagine that, leaving the RF and having to live as if you left the RF.
They did refuse it. Some utter bollocks about wanting him to have a normal life. Now that it’s convenient, it’s a race issue. bleeping despicable- why do her fans just ignore this fact? Also the birthright thing that means he was never getting one anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
The fact that that Shola woman even has a platform is despicable. Ignorant, arrogant, rude,
Openly racist. Hideous person.
ITV allowed her to peddle her books prominently placed behind her on Monday morning on GMTV

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I don't think their titles should be taken away.
He will always be a Prince. He was born a Prince, so if the Dukedom is taken away he reverts to Prince Harry, then she will become Princess Henry, she wants to be a Princess and Americans would think she was "promoted".

There are pros and cons to the Cambridges having a 4th.
It would push down the Harkle children in the line - Lets assume the future and William is the Monarch, It makes Archie 5th in line and the new baby 6th in line ( after George, Charlotte, Louis and Harry ) - Which means they have to get permission from William to Marry :) .
I would love nothing more for give birth to a daughter is the mirror Image of Diana - Just imagine how much that would irritate poor little victim Meg.

Lets look into the Crystal Ball to 25 years from now.
Charles will be 97 ( maybe )
William will be 63 ( Might be King by then )
George will be 32 ( probably the worlds most eligible Bachelor )
and
She will be 65 ( allegedly) and divorced
She will be 65 and divorced at least 4/5 times over by then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm fuming that Sharon Osborne of al people capitulated, absolutely no respect for her, she has enough money to be able to financially withstand the fallout but clearly cares too much about being on TV. This wokism will never end if people don't have the guts to stand up to it. The end result will be an even bigger divide as why would any white person want to engage with anyone that could just accuse them of racism at the drop of a hat
Is she "silent or being silenced" *oprah voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They did refuse it. Some utter bollocks about wanting him to have a normal life. Now that it’s convenient, it’s a race issue. bleeping despicable- why do her fans just ignore this fact? Also the birthright thing that means he was never getting one anyway.
And he will get a title, he has the right to be styled as Earl of Dumbarton already and he will inherit Harry’s title (Earl of Dumbarton, Baron of Killeel, Duke of Sussex) when Harry dies.

she just got her knickers in a twist over Prince, a title he was never entitled to at birth anyway.

but isn’t Meghan soooooo progressive and forward thinking, what a change maker 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is Harry very stupid? Genuine question, is his IQ below average intelligence?
How does he reason in his head that an sitting down with Oprah and discussing apparent racism and all the statements they've put out about the horrors of racism...well how has he never considered this is hypocritical and a tad embarrassing?
Like how does he justify doing this when 10 years ago he pictured, recorded etc as being an open racist

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And he will get a title, he has the right to be styled as Earl of Dumbarton already and he will inherit Harry’s title (Earl of Dumbarton, Baron of Killeel, Duke of Sussex) when Harry dies.

she just got her knickers in a twist over Prince, a title he was never entitled to at birth anyway.

but isn’t Meghan soooooo progressive and forward thinking, what a change maker 🤮
I just can’t believe how stupid her fans are that they don’t see the blatant contradiction. According to Meghan, the RF is a racist institution (she didn’t say this as a quote but it was pretty much implied throughout, and when Harry chipped in about the media). So hideously racist that she had to leave. Her fans say it’s antiquated, out of date and should be abolished. And yet, Miss Narcissist is desperate for her son to be a bleeping Prince?! Ridiculous hypocrisy. I’d laugh if it wasn’t so infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How does he reason in his head that an sitting down with Oprah and discussing apparent racism and all the statements they've put out about the horrors of racism...well how has he never considered this is hypocritical and a tad embarrassing?
Like how does he justify doing this when 10 years ago he pictured, recorded etc as being an open racist
Unfortunately he is thinking with his d**k and she knows how to play that game, its a trait of Hollywood in terms of getting places.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Live within your means then, like the rest of us have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think he is unintelligent, he flunked school didn’t be? But more than that I actually think he was so perfect for Meghan as a target because he kind of has always had the woke mentality. Not in terms of all the race stuff, but in terms of being a professional victim who just can’t stop complaining. He’s never recovered from Diana’s death which I can’t blame him for, but he seems a very angry and disillusioned person these days.

Reactions: 22
I think Markle was very beautiful in the last few years of Suits & around the time she met Harry. Women in their early to mid-thirties often go through a final bloom, I think, which is probably an evolutionary tactic to get them sprogged up before the eggs start reducing in number.

Now, at nearly 40, with a face bloated with filler and stiff looking, over-styled hair I don’t think she makes it much beyond ”attractive”. Well groomed, good for her age...not beautiful imo.

I know we should avoid picking apart a woman’s looks but, quite honestly, I don’t have enough respect for this toxic witch not to. She is a wholly fake facsimile of a person - a product of her childish imagination & her Texas sized ego.

Seriously, she’s approaching middle age and thinks of herself as the little mermaid and recreates film scenes for the camera in her back garden. I have a six year old neice who does essentially the same thing. Arrested development, much?

I do wonder how Harry really feels when she comes home from “shopping” with fatter lips and puffier cheeks. He’s only in his mid 30s and is only a few years away from being married to Jocelyn Wildenstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have literally asked good friends (or were good friends) what is the appropriate response of a white person to the BLM movement and the answer was "it isn't enough to not be racist. It isn't enough to be against racism. You have to be ANTI-Racist. If you aren't ashamed of the racism of the white race, and therefore embarrased of your whiteness, you aren't anti-racists. You are turning a blind eye or forgiving and therefore perpetuating racism and that makes you a racist."
I summarised it in all seriousness as "if I am not openly and loudly expressing my embarrassment and shame at being white, I am racist?"
"yes" was the answer.
that was the end of that conversation and I have crawled back into my hole, never to set foot out into society again.
that is so ...dangerous.......to say that anyone should be embarrassed and ashamed at something they have absolutely no control over at all!

I am white, I didnt necessarily choose to be born white! It is just who I am.

Next mental health issue.....being ashamed of being white!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.