Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think is how much Harry is going to regret this one day. Sorry Harry, but you are simply a pawn in Meghans world. We know Meghan doesn’t value relationships of any kind and throws them aside when she is done. Sadly I think the damage can never be mended now between the brothers, and rightly so. How sad William must be feeling that it has come to this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
As much as I’d love Kate to be pregnant I reckon it’s more likely to be bloating from all the wine and carbs she’ll have downed in the past 3 days 🤣
Wouldn’t blame her. Must be absolutely sickening to hear this stuff and not be able to come out and defend yourself and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It’s because they’re liars but also not particularly smart. A lot of people describe Meghan as smart but I don’t think she is. Calculating, ruthless and self centred yes, but not smart. She’s such a narcissist that she manipulates and lies with ease.
She’s gotten to where she is so she must be smart enough. They’ve dealt with the latest chapter well but I feel she’s outwitted “the firm” somewhat.

Harry with the “my brother & I are on different paths”. Yes Harry as was always the case him being the heir to the throne with 3 children so plenty of spares. For a man who claimed to be trapped his does sometimes seem to be jealous of his brother’s position.

Reactions: 45
Dodi no they wouldn’t name baby that, though Harrods maybe🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wondered about the first name Dodi... Usually spelt Dodie but Do for Doria Di for Diana and rhymes with Archie.
Harriet for second name since they called Archie Harrison.😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Pippa M posted on the last thread. "Seems there is a tiny button that activates when she sits or bends and a very quiet pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff happens which lets air out ...and woooooooooosh to puff up again when she stands up in front of the cameras..."

and it clicked when I was tidying up, she asked santa for this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think the Queen will go soft with Harry , After reading the statement posted I do .
He won't be losing any titles and I think he knows that
No, I think she’ll be diplomatic and measured. They need to expertly play it so they discredit Meghan, keep Harry and don’t come across like they’re lashing out and getting drawn into a slanging match. They know what they’re doing. MM seems to be winning at the moment, but it’s been a matter of days.

Reactions: 41
Thanks @Rubythefirebat and @Locket6 for another cracking thread. Let's try to make it last more than 24 hours this time...

From the tail end of the last thread:

Not new news.. Finding Freedom just said that Dr Penny was Meghan's OB/GYN. Clever punctuation then made people think that Dr Penny was part of MM's birth team, without specifically saying so.

It's the same strategy Megz PR team used all the way through the Oprah interview. Half truths, straight lies, deflections, misrepresentations, loaded questions...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She’s gotten to where she is so she must be smart enough. They’ve dealt with the latest chapter well but I feel she’s outwitted “the firm” somewhat.

Harry with the “my brother & I are on different paths”. Yes Harry as was always the case him being the heir to the throne with 3 children so plenty of spares. For a man who claimed to be trapped his does sometimes seem to be jealous of his brother’s position.
You’re right she’s certainly not thick, but she’s not the superior mastermind some people make out she is. Narcissists have a kind of ‘social intelligence’, they know how to play people, it’s just innate.
She hasn’t outwitted/smarted them in my opinion- anyone can say bare faced lies and slander people. She plays dirty that’s all. She’s not cleverer or quicker witted.

edit- yes that is very true, he bangs on about being trapped but also is clearly jealous. Did he want out or to be king?!

Reactions: 37
Are we getting to the point when we can call this behaviour blackmail? Because what else is it? Or is this Gayle/Oprah feeling the heat of being linked to an interview packed with obvious mistruths and misrepresentations. Did Oprah's production team and CBS Viacom legal counsel ask for claims to be substantiated?

The 66-year-old CBS This Morning anchor's comment came just hours after Meghan's close friend, actress Janina Gavankar, claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have 'plenty of emails and texts' to support the extraordinary and damaging accusations they made against the royal family.

Speaking specifically about the allegations of 'racism' that Meghan made during her discussion with Oprah, 67, Gayle said: 'I think Meghan has plenty of receipts, meaning she's been keeping track of things.'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm sure it has been mentioned on here but it is important to not ony remember that Meghan was pregnant and therefore had regular access to prenatal care but also that it was a team that she chose for herself, they weren't forced on her by 'the firm' so if she wants to point the finger at anyone she should start with her own medical team.

Reactions: 61
Bloody hell guys and dolls I only went to do the school run and snacks and we’re onto a new one already! 😂 Thanks @Rubythefirebat and @Locket6 It’s probably the wine and cheese comfort eating diet ha but Twatter would break if Kate is!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No, I think she’ll be diplomatic and measured. They need to expertly play it so they discredit Meghan, keep Harry and don’t come across like they’re lashing out and getting drawn into a slanging match. They know what they’re doing. MM seems to be winning at the moment, but it’s been a matter of days.
I hate to disagree but I think the fact that it’s gotten to this point suggests failure on gb
It’s because they’re liars but also not particularly smart. A lot of people describe Meghan as smart but I don’t think she is. Calculating, ruthless and self centred yes, but not smart. She’s such a narcissist that she manipulates and lies with ease.
Edit- if she was smart she would have played this a whole thing a lot differently. Spend 5 years with the royals, behaving, towing the line, being, you know, not a total arrogant train wreck. Then she would have built up a fairly good rep (albeit by being fake), and could divorce Harry and go back to LA with a title free to carry on her life. She couldn’t do that though because narcs need constant, full attention, adoration and praise at all times.
I think having Harry a birth royal in LA with her gives her a lot more currency & it’s still the fairytale. You know like the little mermaid 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Bu

How bizarre though, the biggest issue from the whole interview but they both said different things!

I thought the worst thing he said was that his family were jealous when they saw how good Meghan is at that job. His grandmother has been the monarch mostly successfully for 70 years!!!!! How clueless & disrespectful!
H&M are getting real life mixed up with ‘The Crown’ and Harry’s getting Diana and Meghan mixed up. It’s like some hallucinating Dream they are living 💭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All I can think is how much they are going to regret this one day. Sorry Harry, but you are simply a pawn in Meghans world. We know Meghan doesn’t value relationships of any kind and throws them aside when she is done. Sadly I think the damage can never be mended now between the brothers, and rightly so. How sad William must be feeling that it has come to this.
I think he will regret it, but she's immune to normal levels of feeling (except on her own behalf, expressed in classic narcissistic rages). He'll be justifying his actions to himself and sitting on the truth about what he's done, having basically trashed his grandmother's lifework of building up trust throughout the Commonwealth and round the world. Incredible. I actually fear that once the truth hits him, he'll really spiral down (drink, drugs, self harm of some sort, even suicide) and by that time, Her Markleship will have no use for him at all. Messy. But that woman will still find a way to be the victim.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.