Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me that feels 4 is excessive when we effectively pay for them?
No, they have a gorgeous family. No one needs 4 kids in an overpopulated world.
It’s be nice if they did something to draw attention to themselves other than have a baby. A new project etc.

Reactions: 25
Are we getting to the point when we can call this behaviour blackmail? Because what else is it? Or is this Gayle/Oprah feeling the heat of being linked to an interview packed with obvious mistruths and misrepresentations. Did Oprah's production team and CBS Viacom legal counsel ask for claims to be substantiated?

The 66-year-old CBS This Morning anchor's comment came just hours after Meghan's close friend, actress Janina Gavankar, claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have 'plenty of emails and texts' to support the extraordinary and damaging accusations they made against the royal family.

Speaking specifically about the allegations of 'racism' that Meghan made during her discussion with Oprah, 67, Gayle said: 'I think Meghan has plenty of receipts, meaning she's been keeping track of things.'

"Keeping track of things", eh? I can't help but think Meghan's devious - I wonder - does she consider things like diary entries, photographs, email correspondence as insurance in case her marriage doesn't work out? She has form for taking photos where she shouldn't, if blind items of her taking photos of Kate and William's house and children (why would you take photos of children you've just met?) are true.

The Royal Family should call her bluff. I'd also be wary of taking phone calls with her around (though I'm sure there's ways round that). You'd think she would at least *try* to get along with Harry's family but all she seemed to want was attack them, it was quite astonishing.

A few years ago I actually felt sorry for Meghan when her family were eternally sharing stories to the press (particularly the unlikeable Samantha Markle) but think they may have had a point. My own father dumped his side of the family (even to the point of his new wife asking why she'd never met them!) because they weren't "posh" enough. You have to be a particularly egocentric and heartless sort of person to do that.

Reactions: 32
Thanks @Rubythefirebat and @Locket6 for another cracking thread. Let's try to make it last more than 24 hours this time...

From the tail end of the last thread:

Not new news.. Finding Freedom just said that Dr Penny was Meghan's OB/GYN. Clever punctuation then made people think that Dr Penny was part of MM's birth team, without specifically saying so.

It's the same strategy Megz PR team used all the way through the Oprah interview. Half truths, straight lies, deflections, misrepresentations, loaded questions...
And we found that webpage (from threads ago) with legal removal in the title related to her actually being the one to deliver the baby dont forget

Reactions: 15
Meghan has emails and friends who can talk on her behalf.
The Royal Family has MI5.

Who do you think is going to win? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Are we getting to the point when we can call this behaviour blackmail? Because what else is it? Or is this Gayle/Oprah feeling the heat of being linked to an interview packed with obvious mistruths and misrepresentations. Did Oprah's production team and CBS Viacom legal counsel ask for claims to be substantiated?

The 66-year-old CBS This Morning anchor's comment came just hours after Meghan's close friend, actress Janina Gavankar, claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have 'plenty of emails and texts' to support the extraordinary and damaging accusations they made against the royal family.

Speaking specifically about the allegations of 'racism' that Meghan made during her discussion with Oprah, 67, Gayle said: 'I think Meghan has plenty of receipts, meaning she's been keeping track of things.'

huh? plenty of receipts abour one accusation? that she said she didnt hear? some people are enough to make you scream!!!

Reactions: 23
Does anyone wonder why Harry wasn't there for the first half of the interview. Oprah tried to say he was watching and he corrected and said 'some of it'.

If he had been sitting next to Meghan for the interview I feel her answers would've been much less salacious.

And then to have her sitting and staring at him for his turn. He is under total control.

Her face when he spoke about the 'comment' and when she realised he wasn't following her script
because she engineered it to be that way! every move she has made is extremely calculated! also it wasn't just a stroke of luck it aired on Commonwealth day exactly a year from their last Royal Engagement there was the added bonus of it being international Women's day too!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I hate to disagree but I think the fact that it’s gotten to this point suggests failure on gb

I think having Harry a birth royal in LA with her gives her a lot more currency & it’s still the fairytale. You know like the little mermaid 🙄
God the little mermaid thing is one of the most ridiculous self aggrandising things I’ve ever heard. Not only is she a real life princess she’s a Disney one too! Ugh. No I agree she does have currency, however I put that quite a bit down to Harry and how dim he is. She would never have been able to pull this tit on someone like William. She targeted all Harry’s weaknesses and exploited them.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think she banned her father from the wedding because he is old and ill and she didn’t want him in her photos. which is unbearably cruel. Definitly wanted to be walked down the aisle by the next King - not even by her mother.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
It's such a shame that Harry got mixed up with Meghan. He's a pawn in whatever game she is playing. He doesn't look like the same Harry who set up the Invictus Games or walked to the Pole with wounded soldiers.

He's a shadow of what he used to be.

I genuinely believe that if he'd married any of his former girlfriends and then they'd decided to take a step back that there wouldn't have been this much said about it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think she banned her father from the wedding because he is old and ill and she didn’t want him in her photos. which is unbearably cruel. Definitly wanted to be walked down the aisle by the next King - not even by her mother.
Totally agree, and he’s white. Having Doria there with her nose ring and cornrowed (? Sorry I’m being ignorant here I don’t know the correct term) hair was the right image. Don’t get me wrong I thought Doria looked great on the wedding day, but it’s all appearances and politics with Meghan. She barely knows her mother, she was in prison for a time and MM would say herself she was always daddy’s girl and Thomas raised her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Keyword think

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
We guarantee our readers 100% product satisfaction. This thread accepts returns for products with a receipt.

View attachment 477653

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.

Pic by @mylifeisasillymoviefail
Thread title by @Locket6

Vote in the poll for baby names! I listed a few popular one, but it is impossible to post all! Please do not spam the thread with names!
This is a very proud moment for me 🥂, it nicely marks a year of lockdown lurking!
Thank you for keeping me entertained, the investigations have been so good I don’t think any future stories will be a surprise.

Ps. Like many others I should also thank Philip Schofield!
Pps. When will “What Freda Says’ make it into the urban dictionary?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Keyword think
No one is going to be daft enough to be racist in a family email or text to Harry or Meg. Maybe they wrote down their feelings - but that isn’t a receipt - or I have a receipt for The Fighting Temeraire I would like the National Gallery to acknowledge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.