Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered about the first name Dodi... Usually spelt Dodie but Do for Doria Di for Diana and rhymes with Archie.
Harriet for second name since they called Archie Harrison.šŸ˜–
Doria's nickname was Dodi according to Samantha in her book

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
God the little mermaid thing is one of the most ridiculous self aggrandising things Iā€™ve ever heard. Not only is she a real life princess sheā€™s a Disney one too! Ugh. No I agree she does have currency, however I put that quite a bit down to Harry and how dim he is. She would never have been able to pull this tit on someone like William. She targeted all Harryā€™s weaknesses and exploited them.
The Little Mermaid thing is quite pathological, isn't it? I have a theory that her intense fantasies of becoming a princess (didn't she used to love The Princess Diaries?) set up a kind of 'Paris Derangement Syndrome' once she'd actually inveigled her way into that role. In other words, she just could not deal with the huge split between fantasy princess and the hard daily slog of yer actual royalty. I also think she suffers from a really severe personality disorder - so what we're witnessing is a dangerous mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Well, we're seeing the Royal family being stalked by the press pack, wouldn't you think that by now the gruesome twosome holed up in Montecito would be experiencing the same thing? Nothing. No comings and no goings. Nary a sighting since the interview.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Money must be so weird in their circles. Iā€™ve just been googling some ā€œnet worthsā€ and itā€™s mind blowing- Tom cruise $600 million for example. And these celebrities are nothing compared to the tech billionaires! You can kind of see where the ā€œlast $30milā€ comment came from even if it does seem really vulgar. This is someone thatā€™s probably never had to pay rent, for food, transport, holidays or SECURITY. They must be worried about their financial future for him to have sold out his family this way.

Reactions: 40
I think he will regret it, but she's immune to normal levels of feeling (except on her own behalf, expressed in classic narcissistic rages). He'll be justifying his actions to himself and sitting on the truth about what he's done, having basically trashed his grandmother's lifework of building up trust throughout the Commonwealth and round the world. Incredible. I actually fear that once the truth hits him, he'll really spiral down (drink, drugs, self harm of some sort, even suicide) and by that time, Her Markleship will have no use for him at all. Messy. But that woman will still find a way to be the victim.
the more I think about it the less I can believe what has-been has done.

because of him his family is being asked: "are you racist?"

he should go in the chicken den and never come out

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The Little Mermaid thing is quite pathological, isn't it? I have a theory that her intense fantasies of becoming a princess (didn't she used to love The Princess Diaries?) set up a kind of 'Paris Derangement Syndrome' once she'd actually inveigled her way into that role. In other words, she just could not deal with the huge split between fantasy princess and the hard daily slog of yer actual royalty. I also think she suffers from a really severe personality disorder - so what we're witnessing is a dangerous mental illness.
I had never heard of this! So apt. She is a very strange person. We often talk about how sheā€™s a narc and sociopath but also I think she suffers with severe delusions. A very strange outlook on life and how things should work. She idolised Diana as we know, but how could she not have realised that itā€™s hard work, sacrifice and duty? Itā€™s like she just saw Dianaā€™s photos and interviews and just thought ā€˜oh what a pretty princess in pretty clothes I want to be just like her!ā€™ And just never grew out of it.

Reactions: 35
Samantha said she never heard her father or Doria say no to her, and that they lavished her with love. At Ms school a drama production which Thomas kindly offered to help, M fell out with someone then demanded her father quit the production. He wouldn't as he had given his word. M stopped speaking to him for a few weeks.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
How awful that William even has to answer these sort of bleeping questions in 2021!? They were in a school playground, doing their bit and being the hardworking couple that they are and to have a question like that shouted at them is just absolutely infuriating and disrespectful in my eyes!! I'm so so angry about it!! I hope to god Harry is feeling the shame and embarrassment he should after his performance Sunday night šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 88
Does anyone else think the Queen will go soft with Harry , After reading the statement posted I do .
He won't be losing any titles and I think he knows that
Yes, and I think she'll come to regret it as well. She absolutely needs to jettison these two no goods. Just have nothing more to do with them. Grey rock method, no more money, nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Samantha said she never heard her father or Doria say no to her, and that they lavished her with love. At Ms school a drama production which Thomas kindly offered to help, M fell out with someone then demanded her father quit the production. He wouldn't as he had given his word. M stopped speaking to him for a few weeks.
Is this in her book or elsewhere? Never heard it o_O

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion because this needs more publicity:

Harry & Meghan #74 If youā€™re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Meghan is the only one entitled to free speech after all

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
The queens in a difficult position here IMO because of she asks Harry what he wants to basically shut up and stop talking heā€™s going to say titles and money. This will obviously have to be declared and the U.K. tax payers are going to go wild about it- she canā€™t really win can she!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
As soon as that alleged racist comment was said by alleged RF member, why didnt H make his feelings known and if he felt that strongly about it, take it further then. He's hot headed so why stay silent and not rant. Instead of rushing to his "pregnant" wife and telling her then saving it up to announce to the world at interview

Is this in her book or elsewhere? Never heard it o_O
Yes. In her book

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes, and I think she'll come to regret it as well. She absolutely needs to jettison these two no goods. Just have nothing more to do with them. Grey rock method, no more money, nothing.
I think if there is some hope of saving Harry when Smegs dumps him, they need to maintain an open door for him.

Judging by his face in the hostage vid, he can see issues with her, he just doesn't want to pull it together yet. She'll go too far, narcs always do and either leave him or chuck him out (fully expecting him to come crawling back) and he'll be on the first plane back to Britland.

He would need to be deprogrammed to be safe from the whole rinse/repeat drama if she hasn't landed her next mark / prince/ saviour etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Are we getting to the point when we can call this behaviour blackmail? Because what else is it? Or is this Gayle/Oprah feeling the heat of being linked to an interview packed with obvious mistruths and misrepresentations. Did Oprah's production team and CBS Viacom legal counsel ask for claims to be substantiated?

The 66-year-old CBS This Morning anchor's comment came just hours after Meghan's close friend, actress Janina Gavankar, claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have 'plenty of emails and texts' to support the extraordinary and damaging accusations they made against the royal family.

Speaking specifically about the allegations of 'racism' that Meghan made during her discussion with Oprah, 67, Gayle said: 'I think Meghan has plenty of receipts, meaning she's been keeping track of things.'

Seriously? This quote...IF Gayle only thinks Megz has receipts, then she shouldn't say Megz has them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How awful that William even has to answer these sort of bleeping questions in 2021!? They were in a school playground, doing their bit and being the hardworking couple that they are and to have a question like that shouted at them is just absolutely infuriating and disrespectful in my eyes!! I'm so so angry about it!! I hope to god Harry is feeling the shame and embarrassment he should after his performance Sunday night šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
I didn't realise there were other threads discussing this (I've invested way too much, enjoyable, time on this one). William's hardly going to say "Yes" to the racism question, those sort of questions are really insulting and stupid.

And, no, I'm not coming after this member, just using this as an example of how opinions differ - one opinion from the Wills & Kate thread is that William's response today was "shameful that he didn't express empathy for his brother". Though, in those situations, you're not exactly giving a sit-down interview, it's just a passing comment that takes a few seconds (most of the time, Royals at public appearances ignore media shout outs looking for quotes).

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.