Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging from the way Sam Markle and Lady C and others skirt around the issue, there is something about Doria's past that has been cleaned up. There's also plenty about MM's past that was expensively cleaned up.

If MM thinks she has been 'unsupported by the institution' then the Institution should just let the files drop where they may. And leave Meghan with her truth. All of it.
Yes, it is surprising that there is nothing about Doria, while there is much more about Tom's life.

Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion because this needs more publicity:

Harry & Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Meghan is the only one entitled to free speech after all
And the big contradiction in this?
Without the right to free speech slavery would still be in existence. As would segregation. No votes for women. Hanging.
Free speech allowing you to freely express your displeasure in a situation and stand up for what you feel is right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
A few people I know think that Meghan's got backers i.e. the backing of people or states who would like nothing better than the destabilisation of western democracies in general and the UK in particular.
I'm beginning to think the same. I wish Bellingcat would look into it, tbh.

Reactions: 23
Just to clear up I said on a previous post about Doria being in prison, I should have written allegedly. We are not into slander on here! o_O
Unfortunately, it's not a get out of jail free card.
I think you were hacked. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt people will keep shouting “are you racist” to them. It’s all just raw at the moment. If you can keep off Twitter (shudder) there’s a far more balanced discussion going off about this situation.

Reactions: 17
Finally made it to this thread.

Harry looks really unhappy and has done since just after the wedding. If Brenda realises this, and is trying to get him back on side and back home again, how do we think she is going to be able to have any conversation with him, without the manipulator listening in and monitoring what is being said, and continuing to poison his mind?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
A bit off topic but I just noticed on twitter that actress Katie Leung is now claiming racist abuse while filming the Harry Potter series!!! Is this the new bandwagon that people are going to jump on??? :mad: :mad: :mad: Funny how we are hearing about it just now while everyone is throwing around the race card, right after Megain does it.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
And the big contradiction in this?
Without the right to free speech slavery would still be in existence. As would segregation. No votes for women. Hanging.
Free speech allowing you to freely express your displeasure in a situation and stand up for what you feel is right.
Please repeat it louder and slower so Montecito can hear it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A few people I know think that Meghan's got backers i.e. the backing of people or states who would like nothing better than the destabilisation of western democracies in general and the UK in particular.
I really think this is going a bit far. She’s just a slaggy actress who tried her luck with social climbing as far as she could. She was a nobody cable actress, why would she be plucked from obscurity to be part of some kind of western destabilisation. And if anyone says that she was approached after I think that’s kind of ridiculous, when you look at the history of how she met Harry (Lizzie Cundy, piers Morgan, ‘I love British men’, Ashley Cole/Matt Cardle, soho house). This was always her personal plan. I think it’s just unfortunate more than conspiratorial.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ive been holding off commenting on this because it makes me sound a bit wacko. But I remember reading about the NWO several years ago and there was a story that someone would infiltrate the royal family by marriage. I still think it sounds a bit tin hat but it resonates with me.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I really think this is going a bit far. She’s just a slaggy actress who tried her luck with social climbing as far as she could. She was a nobody cable actress, why would she be plucked from obscurity to be part of some kind of western destabilisation. And if anyone says that she was approached after I think that’s kind of ridiculous, when you look at the history of how she met Harry (Lizzie Cundy, piers Morgan, ‘I love British men’, Ashley Cole/Matt Cardle, soho house). This was always her personal plan. I think it’s just unfortunate more than conspiratorial.
Hope you're right.

Reactions: 12
A bit off topic but I just noticed on twitter that actress Katie Leung is now claiming racist abuse while filming the Harry Potter series!!! Is this the new bandwagon that people are going to jump on??? :mad: :mad: :mad: Funny how we are hearing about it just now while everyone is throwing around the race card, right after Megain does it.
she spoke up about this ages ago but it didn’t gather legs if I recall. There’s a lot of discussion about the name JKR gave the character she plays too.

Reactions: 8
It’s funny you should say that, I read it on a few sources about a year ago and now I can never find anything?! So yes, apologies it could be hearsay but why would it have come out of nowhere? Anyway even if she was it wasn’t violent crime, it was to do with marijuana so not trying to paint her out as some sort of degenerate. It’s more to point out that her mother didn’t raise her and she miraculously became close to her just before the wedding.
I thought it was fraud with regard to a company.

Reactions: 7
Hope you're right.
Me too!
Ive been holding off commenting on this because it makes me sound a bit wacko. But I remember reading about the NWO several years ago and there was a story that someone would infiltrate the royal family by marriage. I still think it sounds a bit run hat but it resonates with me.
I think it’s a coincidence. Just said my piece on it in a previous post. I believe a lot of conspiracy theories but this one is a stretch in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.