Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I would like to see.
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have to announce that my much loved grandson Harry Windsor and his wife have renounced their places in the British Royal Family. They have made it clear that they have returned their titles and henceforth will be known as Harry and Meghan Windsor.
They know that their ambitions and values are in direct conflict with a life of service in the British Royal Family. They remain much loved members of the Mountbatten-Windsor Family.
I hope that the world's media will now give them the peace that they deserve.

Thats not what will happen... but everyone has to have a wish or two 🤣
ETA obviously signed HMTQ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
how about Verity... instead of truth. Remember she had fluency in French on her CV, doncha know.
or Charity?

Or Ebony?
or PhoneyBaloney?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So William and Kate are going to have “are you a racist” shouted at them until the end of their days. Well done Harry and Meghan! For someone who says she suffered such mental stress under misunderstandings and false reports you'd think she would have a little empathy for what the family are going to have to endure now for the next while. I guess she doesn’t care as long as it’s not she who is getting the abuse.
Yep, and I think her refusal to name names was malicious - she wants to keep the public guessing and she wants to cast suspicion on every RF member. Just awful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
So William and Kate are going to have “are you a racist” shouted at them until the end of their days. Well done Harry and Meghan! For someone who says she suffered such mental stress under misunderstandings and false reports you'd think she would have a little empathy for what the family are going to have to endure now for the next while. I guess she doesn’t care as long as it’s not she who is getting the abuse.
She doesn’t have empathy, ever- she’s a sociopath. One of the central characteristics.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just to clear up I said on a previous post about Doria being in prison, I should have written allegedly. We are not into slander on here! o_O
Judging from the way Sam Markle and Lady C and others skirt around the issue, there is something about Doria's past that has been cleaned up. There's also plenty about MM's past that was expensively cleaned up.

If MM thinks she has been 'unsupported by the institution' then the Institution should just let the files drop where they may. And leave Meghan with her truth. All of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The baby could be called Thomasina,
In respect for her father Thomas 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think if there is some hope of saving Harry when Smegs dumps him, they need to maintain an open door for him.

Judging by his face in the hostage vid, he can see issues with her, he just doesn't want to pull it together yet. She'll go too far, narcs always do and either leave him or chuck him out (fully expecting him to come crawling back) and he'll be on the first plane back to Britland.

He would need to be deprogrammed to be safe from the whole rinse/repeat drama if she hasn't landed her next mark / prince/ saviour etc.
Hostage vid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Judging from the way Sam Markle and Lady C and others skirt around the issue, there is something about Doria's past that has been cleaned up. There's also plenty about MM's past that was expensively cleaned up.

If MM thinks she has been 'unsupported by the institution' then the Institution should just let the files drop where they may. And leave Meghan with her truth.
Talking of cleaning up. When do when do we think the Canadian guys will release the sex tape?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
A few people I know think that Meghan's got backers i.e. the backing of people or states who would like nothing better than the destabilisation of western democracies in general and the UK in particular.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s funny you should say that, I read it on a few sources about a year ago and now I can never find anything?! So yes, apologies it could be hearsay but why would it have come out of nowhere? Anyway even if she was it wasn’t violent crime, it was to do with marijuana so not trying to paint her out as some sort of degenerate. It’s more to point out that her mother didn’t raise her and she miraculously became close to her just before the wedding.
I had read it was for fraud? 🤷🏼‍♀️ It does seem strange that her dad raised her for a period of her life now she wants nothing to do with him yet the mother that wasn't there for that period is always by her side now 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

If MM thinks she has been 'unsupported by the institution' then the Institution should just let the files drop where they may. And leave Meghan with her truth. All of it.
Exactly, it’s as though there was some kind of injunction about it at some point. I swear at one point I read how long her sentence was and the exact charge. Very odd.
Exactly, ‘unsupported’ is BS. They helped her out a lot with it and accommodated everything. I don’t buy that she went to them about her mental health and they snubbed her- utter crap.

Reactions: 25
I had read it was for fraud? 🤷🏼‍♀️ It does seem strange that her dad raised her for a period of her life now she wants nothing to do with him yet the mother that wasn't there for that period is always by her side now 🤔
Really?! Maybe I’m remembering it wrong. So weird, and now I can’t seem to find f all about it at all!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.