Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally asked good friends (or were good friends) what is the appropriate response of a white person to the BLM movement and the answer was "it isn't enough to not be racist. It isn't enough to be against racism. You have to be ANTI-Racist. If you aren't ashamed of the racism of the white race, and therefore embarrased of your whiteness, you aren't anti-racists. You are turning a blind eye or forgiving and therefore perpetuating racism and that makes you a racist."
I summarised it in all seriousness as "if I am not openly and loudly expressing my embarrassment and shame at being white, I am racist?"
"yes" was the answer.
that was the end of that conversation and I have crawled back into my hole, never to set foot out into society again.

See now that's not right.

I have a very basic principal for life I wish more people would adopt.

I dont want you to be unkind or rude to me... so I wont be to you.

I dont want people telling me what I can and cant do to my body... so i wont tell you what to do with yours.

I dont want religion of any kind forced on me.... so i wont force my beliefs on you.

I don't want you to tell me who and how i can love.... so i wont do the same to you. (As long as no one is being harmed or forced. That's a whole different bag of fish)

I dont want you to tell me how i must live... so i wont do the same to you.

I dont want racist behaviour directed at me... so i wont direct that towards you.

That whole do unto others as you wish would be done unto you saying.

Life is too short to spend your time worrying about how others are living their lives. Rather spend that time living your life and making memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know long we have to be ashamed of being White before penance has been done?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There’s a feeling of being ‘duped’ around my family at present, aunts, mum cousins etc all very much royalists that bought into the fairytale wedding day, throwing parties etc “being happy for Harry for finding his own happiness at last” etc etc. They can’t understand why she had to make a big thing and almost a dig about exchanging their vows a few days before, and in her head that being their actual wedding day instead. I get Meghan wanted to probably say it as an up yours to the press about “their little secret” but by being petty, calling it a spectacle in a negative way etc, it’s upset a lot of tax payers who in total stumped up 40 plus million for that “spectacle” which she doesn’t seem particularly grateful for. I think that’s why Harry didn’t react much in the coop, as he knew what she was casually throwing out there would probably be seen as well what was the point of us spending all that money for the 19th May then. I hate the fact they tarnished my birth date btw, every time I see them two associated with the date I could go nuclear. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She lost her HRH but was still Princess of Wales I believe.
Sarah is still Duchess of York. Or Fergie as her family like to call her! ;)
I think they were Diana, Princess of Wales, NOT The Princess of Wales
and Sarah, Duchess of York, NOT The Duchess of York

Reactions: 10
Oh wow! So they are reading the thread.... Sunshine Sachs we see you..

ETA Let's try again - different link now.

Wild Meghan and Harry 'threw all-night parties' before baby Archie, ex-neighbour claims
THE Duke and Duchess of Sussex used to throw wild parties before Meghan became a mum, a former neighbour has claimed.
Anthony BlairAssistant News Editor
  • 07:25, 25 MAY 2019
  • UPDATED07:26, 25 MAY 2019

In the early days of their relationship, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry would have all-night bashes for family and friends.

They would even let off fireworks from their Kensington Palace home in the early hours of the morning.

Last month, the couple left Kensington, after rumours of a feud with Harry's brother Prince William and wife Kate Middleton, who also live in the palace.

They have moved into Frogmore Cottage in Windsor, as Meghan looks to raise her new baby Archie Windsor.

And one man who used to live nearby the Duke and Duchess has said the area is far quieter than it was before.

French Ambassador Jean-Pierre Jouyet, who took up his post last year, lives in the official residence which backs onto the front of Nottingham Cottage on Kensington Palace Gardens where Meghan and Harry used to live.

"It is so quiet here now Harry and Meghan have left," he was reported as saying in The Sun.

"They used to have fireworks, soirees that would go all night, friends and family coming and going.

"Now all we see and hear is the helicopters landing. It's boring now."

The couple's new home was gifted to them by the Queen, as it is close to her Windsor Castle home.

It has 10 bedrooms and sits on 35 acres of land, and formerly housed members of the palace staff.

Known in the past as Double Garden Cottage, the 300-year-old Grade II-listed home was also used by members of the Royal Family as a retreat for private and official royal engagements.

The house is due to have a multi-million-pound renovation paid for by the taxpayer.

It will be transformed into a luxury family home with a new nursery, gym and yoga studio.

Meghan is adjusting to life as a new mum, after her own mum, Doria Ragland flew in from Los Angeles to be there for the birth.

This week, we reported Doria had flown home leaving Meghan to fend for herself and Archie.

The former Suits actress is expected to return back to her official royal duties in a few weeks, but sadly for the French Ambassador, with fewer parties than before.
M and H are entitled, inconsiderate, rude, immature and trashy?! I’d never have guessed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“ Being a royal is about serving an institution. It does not work for those who crave individual attention. The job requires self-effacement, at which the queen, who has not said a single interesting thing in public in her 70 years on the throne, has excelled. That’s not because she is a boring person, but because she understands the demands of the job. The Duchess of Cambridge, aka Ms Middleton, is, similarly, brilliantly bland. The Duchess of Sussex is not; and her complaint in her interview that while she was a royal she was not allowed to talk to Ms Winfrey without other people in the room demonstrated her failure to grasp the need to subsume individual needs in those of the institution. “
This sums it all up pretty well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have literally asked good friends (or were good friends) what is the appropriate response of a white person to the BLM movement and the answer was "it isn't enough to not be racist. It isn't enough to be against racism. You have to be ANTI-Racist. If you aren't ashamed of the racism of the white race, and therefore embarrased of your whiteness, you aren't anti-racists. You are turning a blind eye or forgiving and therefore perpetuating racism and that makes you a racist."
I summarised it in all seriousness as "if I am not openly and loudly expressing my embarrassment and shame at being white, I am racist?"
"yes" was the answer.
that was the end of that conversation and I have crawled back into my hole, never to set foot out into society again.
Why the duck should white people be ashamed of being white, yet no other colour of person needs to be ashamed of that?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
“ Being a royal is about serving an institution. It does not work for those who crave individual attention. The job requires self-effacement, at which the queen, who has not said a single interesting thing in public in her 70 years on the throne, has excelled. That’s not because she is a boring person, but because she understands the demands of the job. The Duchess of Cambridge, aka Ms Middleton, is, similarly, brilliantly bland. The Duchess of Sussex is not; and her complaint in her interview that while she was a royal she was not allowed to talk to Ms Winfrey without other people in the room demonstrated her failure to grasp the need to subsume individual needs in those of the institution. “
This sums it all up pretty well.
This is exactly it. Meghan was never suited because she is a diva who needs to be centre of attention. The irony is, even the Queen isn’t that. The top dog so to speak, is still dignified, measured and humble. Yet Meghan thought she deserved the fanfare wherever she went, whatever she did, whatever crap she said.

Reactions: 24
Sharon didn't need to apologise, she chose to apologise.
See this is how the cancel culture works, someone will make an accusation and the person speaks their own thoughts on the situation, their genuine response essentially.

The phone rings and their agent is on the other end of it telling them how much money they are losing because they are speaking their own mind, and a decision is made, do they keep their genuine stands or to they hop on the pander bus and apply a label to their forehead to save their fortune, maybe even boost it now that they have the blue tick of wokeness stamped firmly on their forehead.

If anyone seen Sharon's initial video defending Piers's showdown with Woke Alex (who accepted absolutely no reasonable facts because they were devastating to his narrative) then Sharon's "apology" will make you want to boke.

That bleeping Shola has had a go at her below her apology

• Angry
Reactions: 12
"yes" was the answer.
Ummm I think your friend is racist. 😠

Reactions: 15
If it finally is revealed, she’s finished. Absolutely finished. Strutting around with a moonbump on, clutching it for dear life in front of the cameras, and now the claims that she breast fed. Her credibility would be zero and even her die hard fans would have a hard time defending her.
It could be the case that she was actually pregnant but I just do not buy it at all after a fair bit of research.

edit- do you mean the alleged current surrogate?? Or with Archie?
Yes but she would claim that it was for the good of her mental health, don't you know?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why the duck should white people be ashamed of being white, yet no other colour of person needs to be ashamed of that?
And it’s not also having to be ashamed of being white, we have to totally erase our British history if the woke brigade don’t like it.
I wonder how may times people walked past statues in their home towns without a care in the world before they found out last year they had racist links. Then all of a sudden, they can’t bear to see that statue anymore!!!
It is our history, good or bad, right or wrong, you can’t erase it.
Yes, you can place a plaque next to it explaining the circumstances of that era surrounding it to appease the wokes, but you can’t erase history.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact that that Shola woman even has a platform is despicable. Ignorant, arrogant, rude,
Openly racist. Hideous person.
She is just pure noise trying desperately to catch a free ride to fame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.