Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so if we are to say that there is no way to defend yourself against being called racist, then how do the RF get out of this mess then? Is the only option for TQ is to give into the blackmailers and give them what they want. And what if it is just revenge they wanted, what then? Although I still personally think its cash and titles and I still think Harry was taken back when he joined the interview and was asked about it.
I agree... and there is another way.

The only way to fix this in my opinion is for Harry to sit on his own without the control box and give clarity on the situation. The problem is he is going to have to be deprogrammed first. So it's a long game.

I am convinced it was someone saying to Harry are you sure you want to do this knowing your mental health issues. Are you sure you can put up with what a mixed race relationship brings that normal people struggle with. Are you sure you want that for your kids and what they could have to deal with in the future?

I know i would have a smiliar conversation with my child if she had a mixed race relationship and I thought she was moving too fast and was in the honeymoon phase not reality right then. That their relationship hadn t had to deal through the better or worst part of life yet.

Reactions: 7
Every day there is some dumb sheot on twitter. It's so dangerous that corporations are cowering to these idiots. I rolled my eyes so hard when these wokesters blamed Pepe LePew for being part of the rape culture, spare me. Banning Dr. Seus books, which apparently are being sold for the thousands now on ebay, putting dumbass ass disclaimers on Disney Classics, and getting rid of Aunt Jemima. FUK it's every day. You can't even take it seriously any more, it's so beyond cringe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes but she would claim that it was for the good of her mental health, don't you know?
I guarantee some of her pathetic fans would buy into that as well. What I don’t get is, let’s say she was using a moon bump, why? Why not just say for example she felt a geriatric pregnancy would be stressful for her, and so they went with a surrogate but that it is their child. That would be totally fine!
The reason they didn’t do that is because it doesn’t fit Meghan’s narrative. She wants to be Diana, parading around in pretty clothes pregnant with the newest member of the Royal Family. Either way, she is an outright liar.

Reactions: 11
And it’s not also having to be ashamed of being white, we have to totally erase our British history if the woke brigade don’t like it.
I wonder how may times people walked past statues in their home towns without a care in the world before they found out last year they had racist links. Then all of a sudden, they can’t bear to see that statue anymore!!!
It is our history, good or bad, right or wrong, you can’t erase it.
Yes, you can place a plaque next to it explaining the circumstances of that era surrounding it to appease the wokes, but you can’t erase history.
Yes. History is not ours to erase. How can we ever learn and progress if we try to cleanse the past?

Douglas Murray hit the nail on the head when he said how the woke are now so offended and trying to change mistakes of the past. There was once a point when these things were deemed fair or were tolerated. They keep ramming it down our throats that our history is littered with wrongdoings (which it is) but Murray points out, we shouldn't be so arrogant as to presume we are suddenly doing the correct things now. There will inevitably be a point in the future where the current actions of wokeness will be seen as scandalous and wrong. He muses, what is this utopia that we were suddenly supposed to have ready just in time for the millenials? 🤪

Reactions: 13
Every day there is some dumb sheot on twitter. It's so dangerous that corporations are cowering to these idiots. I rolled my eyes so hard when these wokesters blamed Pepe LePew for being part of the rape culture, spare me. Banning Dr. Seus books, which apparently are being sold for the thousands now on ebay, putting dumbass ass disclaimers on Disney Classics, and getting rid of Aunt Jemima. FUK it's every day. You can't even take it seriously any more, it's so beyond cringe.
The problem is the social media companies themselves. You have Twitter run by Jack Dorsey who is the woke poster boy who would remind you of someone that wears sweaters woven from his own vomit, and has albums consisting of nothing other the sound of trees falling down, while drinking cartons of soy on a unicycle. I find it interesting how Dr Seuss was fine when Michelle Obama was reading it at the White House.

As for Megan, just watch for the new disney movie where the plot is a divorced mixed race somewhat reversed snow white saves the prince from his toxic racist entrapment by the evil monarch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@mb1202 Geriatric pregnancy made me roar!
It's what doctors and nurses refer to pregnancies over 35 as (though, not sure if they do nowadays). Lord knows what they'd call me, I'm pretty much "down to my last egg" as Ruby Wax used to say :p Meghan would hate anything that sullied her ego and self-image, though.

"Advanced Maternal Age", it's called now.
I wonder if someone's been #offended, though medical terms do change over the years.
Screenshot_2021-03-12 geriatric pregnancy - Google Search.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The problem is the social media companies themselves. You have Twitter run by Jack Dorsey who is the woke poster boy who would remind you of someone that wears sweaters woven from his own vomit, and has albums consisting of nothing other the sound of trees falling down, while drinking cartons of soy on a unicycle. I find it interesting how Dr Seuss was fine when Michelle Obama was reading it at the White House.
So true, I always thought reddit was bad, nope Twitter is the cesspool of the internet. I did take a look on there this morning, there's a hashtag #toomanywoman...I did laugh at that. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's what doctors and nurses refer to pregnancies over 35 as (though, not sure if they do nowadays). Lord knows what they'd call me, I'm pretty much "down to my last egg" as Ruby Wax used to say :p Meghan would hate anything that sullied her ego and self-image, though.

"Advanced Maternal Age", it's called now.
I wonder if someone's been #offended, though medical terms do change over the years.
View attachment 479071
tit I had Two of them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No I was meaning it in the medical sense of course but it does sound funny to me tbf. At 41 or whatever she would have been considered that. Which is why a lot of it doesn’t add up even further. Making out like she had no access to certain healthcare, and being able to do all these contortions and manoeuvres while supposedly 7 months pregnant with her yes, geriatric, pregnancy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear Sunshine Sachs,

Please could you tell your clients Mr and Mrs Mountbatten- Windsor that none of us give one flying duck whether they like our opinion or not.
Just for the record, I would like to thank them for the work they have done regarding race relations within the United Kingdom. Their 2 hour interview has really put back progress a good few decades with people being labelled racists ( including Mr Mountbatten- Windsor’s own family) which is a title that I and others object to, because we disagree with Mrs Mountbatten- Windsor’s version of events.
I do hope that you find yourselves cancelled as the bombshell interview has not had the desired effect as evidenced by the YouGov polls.
Anyway, I hope if you do become ‘Markled’ you will know that this forum is a safe place to vent your frustrations.
Kind Regards
😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Amal Clooney is far too classy and intelligent to involve herself in this shitshow.

A woman of Amal's standing doesn't have time for Freckles.

How wonderful it would have been if Harry had married someone like her.
Oy nothing wrong with Freckles😡
Although I hate mine 😢
Cute when your young but as you age they seem to
Merge and look like cornflakes lol
I had a large flat birthmark on my cheek as a kid So I got called cornflakes face
Then it was oh look she’s been sunbathing under a tea strainer lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel bad for Sharon - surely on talk shows you're supposed to debate and put your point of view forward?

The BBC website has an article about it https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56371826

Osbourne's statement followed criticism on social media that she had appeared to belittle a black woman's experiences of, and perspective on, racism. (she does mention "my Tweet" so maybe she was responding to that too).

The clip circulated widely on social media. "This is Sharon Osbourne, telling a black woman not to cry and demanding a definition of racism, as she sobs over Piers Morgan who walked off his job bc [because] a mixed black coworker calmly challenged his fixation on Meghan Markle," comedian Rae Sanni wrote.

"No one should be surprised by Sharon Osbourne's behaviour," added pop culture commentator Shar Joseell. "She has been consistently loud in her willful stupidity (about race) throughout the years.
"The public gaslighting might be a new lil twist tho."

And our friend Shola can't help piping up

All this HATRED and JUDGEMENT for having an opinion that doesn't align with yours. Sharon is a tough lady but she doesn't suffer fools.

I took the "Don't cry Sheryl", comment as Sharon calling out a victim tactic she recognised from experience as a way for Sheryl to shut down the conversation (we've all met people who do this - of any colour).
And yet if you see the clip it looked like Sharon had been crying during the break. So again disingenuous as we didn't see what happened in the break.and she had the guts to go back for more and allowed it to be televised.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.