Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet if you see the clip it looked like Sharon had been crying during the break. So again disingenuous as we didn't see what happened in the break.and she had the guts to go back for more and allowed it to be televised.
I didn't notice that Sharon had been crying, but I did watch the clip on my laptop in a tiny corner of my screen (watching my mum, usually on a huge monitor when I'm at home).

Sharon's hurt and annoyance at being portrayed as a person she's not is just as valid as Sheryl's, surely? Otherwise why bother having the conversation in the first place, if, as a white woman/friend of Piers, your skin colour automatically makes you the enemy?

As for Sheryl being accused of crying by Sharon (which I saw as a victim tactic to stop her talking/divert attention) - when me and my sister argue she has this really annoying habit of saying STOP SHOUTING AT ME - when she's doing the shouting. It's debatable who is being "gaslit" (as some are saying on Twitter) but there should never, ever be a one-sided conversation with a black person always having the trump card and being in the right just because of their skin tone. Even without uttering a word. Otherwise, what's the point of a white person even appearing on a talk show?

We need to exercise some common sense and understand that we can only move forward if all (sensible) voices are heard and respected. I swear society is moving backwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It's getting to the point where you can't criticise someone's personality or you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic.
What about shortist
I’ve been attacked for for being under 5 foot since I started school
Had it effected me No
Next we will be called foodist if we don’t like a certain food
Saw a bloke on tv saying he got shouted at because he only buys British
Is our life not our own anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just found this forum and this is so refreshing to read compared to the other one I'm on, where I said I didn't believe H&M were entirely honest and I got insulted in response. Nice to see other people actually questioning it also. The amount of arguments I had explaining what a legal marriage is! Getting sick of hearing I'm a racist and then trying to explain it's not that she's mixed race, it's that I think she's a narcissistic liar!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually Sunshite Sucks deserve a medal, can you imagine what it must be like having a malignant narc as a client who wants absolute control and won't take no for an answer. I bet she screams down the phone and bullies them on a daily basis

Reactions: 25
I feel bad for Sharon - surely on talk shows you're supposed to debate and put your point of view forward?

The BBC website has an article about it https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56371826

Osbourne's statement followed criticism on social media that she had appeared to belittle a black woman's experiences of, and perspective on, racism. (she does mention "my Tweet" so maybe she was responding to that too).

The clip circulated widely on social media. "This is Sharon Osbourne, telling a black woman not to cry and demanding a definition of racism, as she sobs over Piers Morgan who walked off his job bc [because] a mixed black coworker calmly challenged his fixation on Meghan Markle," comedian Rae Sanni wrote.

"No one should be surprised by Sharon Osbourne's behaviour," added pop culture commentator Shar Joseell. "She has been consistently loud in her willful stupidity (about race) throughout the years.
"The public gaslighting might be a new lil twist tho."

And our friend Shola can't help piping up

All this HATRED and JUDGEMENT for having an opinion that doesn't align with yours. Sharon is a tough lady but she doesn't suffer fools.

I took the "Don't cry Sheryl", comment as Sharon calling out a victim tactic she recognised from experience as a way for Sheryl to shut down the conversation (we've all met people who do this - of any colour).
Disgraceful. So according to Shola, and the rest of the Twitter weirdos, as a white person, I am unable to understand racism, due to my skin colour. Fair enough.

But if some bloke suddenly decides he's now a woman, I'm meant to wholeheartedly accept and not undermine his 'lived experience' as a female? Okaaay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
If he didn’t have any legitimate children then Charlotte and Charlotte’s legitimate children then I guess.

Would be great to have a gay king for a while - also makes it more important William had all those spares

ETA by spares I do mean much loved other children. They do seem a very happy family
But he could use donated eggs.... just cause youre gay doesn't mean you cant have biological kids.

Reactions: 6
And also, if she wants to stand for political office, as is rumoured, can she hold a title?

Can you imagine if she became POTUS and came to the U.K.? Would there be a dinner at Buck House for her? 😳
Just imagine tho....

If she did get the backing to run for office I feel for the advisors/campaign people when they have to tell not to do or say something! 💅🏻😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry I wasn't saying the opposite of Woke was Quanon, I just find it interesting that these extreme ideologies both use similar responses to being challenged. Pushing the onus onto the critique to 'research' or 'educate'.
I have social media 'friends' that are one or the other and am always met with the two statement whenever I challenge their viewpoints.
It just weird to me that these two ideologies would consider themselves polar opposites and yet they have much in common
I originally wrote the post after seeing some stuff and it really has nothing in particular than myself, in that these people who id as woke/cancel culture are not generally not leftist, are the loudest A-holes on the block and I am just sick of it. The gruesome twosome and their latest escapade is a tipping point. That lot and the ultra right are two cheeks of the same arse. Qanon is a totally different animal and I actually feel sorry for that lot in a way.

@Nevermindbekind I recall one poster saying that they weren't sure if they were welcome here, because the comments here might have been seen as on the conservative side of things (I wish I could remember the poster's name😟). I am relatively new to the boards, but I have found so far that everyone is pretty open minded, there isn't a sense that you will get voted out with a differing opinion if you are honest about it/not trolling. I essentially agree that you can agree with people you wouldn't normal e.g. Piers and even Nigel Farage! 😧 M&H have made me feel discombobulated! 🤯

• Heart
Every day there is some dumb sheot on twitter. It's so dangerous that corporations are cowering to these idiots. I rolled my eyes so hard when these wokesters blamed Pepe LePew for being part of the rape culture, spare me. Banning Dr. Seus books, which apparently are being sold for the thousands now on ebay, putting dumbass ass disclaimers on Disney Classics, and getting rid of Aunt Jemima. FUK it's every day. You can't even take it seriously any more, it's so beyond cringe.
Procter and Gamble, I think, or Unilever - are removing the word "normal" from all their products. So for instance you will no longer be able to buy shampoo for "normal" hair. Wonder how much my bathroom products will go for on Ebay now that half of them will be collector's items? Antiques Roadshow anyone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I originally wrote the post after seeing some stuff and it really has nothing in particular than myself, in that these people who id as woke/cancel culture are not generally not leftist, are the loudest A-holes on the block and I am just sick of it. The gruesome twosome and their latest escapade is a tipping point. That lot and the ultra right are two cheeks of the same arse. Qanon is a totally different animal and I actually feel sorry for that lot in a way.

@Nevermindbekind I recall one poster saying that they weren't sure if they were welcome here, because the comments here might have been seen as on the conservative side of things (I wish I could remember the poster's name😟). I am relatively new to the boards, but I have found so far that everyone is pretty open minded, there isn't a sense that you will get voted out with a differing opinion if you are honest about it/not trolling. I essentially agree that you can agree with people you wouldn't normal e.g. Piers and even Nigel Farage! 😧 M&H have made me feel discombobulated! 🤯
Two cheeks of the same arse, I'm having that (not literally, I'd need to wash my hands afterwards) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually Sunshite Sucks deserve a medal, can you imagine what it must be like having a malignant narc as a client who wants absolute control and won't take no for an answer. I bet she screams down the phone and bullies them on a daily basis
They don't HAVE to work for her, so they deserve all the tit they get

Reactions: 16
So I keep seeing smeggy fans attacking Prince Phillip’s looks at almost 100. I would love to know what they look like now never mind almost 100 🤣 here’s a picture of Prince Phillip young unless they forgot https://images.app.goo.gl/N1uTB4rUb9c5xNHk6
It’s really offensive, seen her fans say that he’s actually dead and they wheel him out and prop him up (which is a fairly funny very morbid joke I grant you if you were saying it lightheartedly, but they’re saying it in the sense that he’s ‘crusty’- one of their favourite words, and is just an irrelevant old racist), that he’s too scared to see Diana in the afterlife, that he looks like a corpse. It’s so disrespectful. He’s a war veteran and the Queen’s husband of nearly 75 years fgs. (Amongst many other things of course)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Apologies if someone has already said this, but I've just skim read the last thirty pages.

Listening to Mike Graham on Talk Radio this morning, it was announced that Oprah is preparing another show down using clips not yet aired from her interview. Give me strength!

But, I can't find any confirmation about this on the internet. Does anyone know anything?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Right let’s ban the word white wash
It’s so racist as it’s not only white people who wash 🙄
Yes! And what about the “White House”? As a ton of Americans seem to think they have a say in abolishing the RF perhaps the UK can petition to get the racist White House name changed?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is I actually really disliked Charles because of the Diana situation but all this has actually made me like him.

I am so glad it’s William who will be king and never Harry. Go on William have more kids and push Harry down the line of succession more 🤣
I would be done if Kate popped out twins! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Apologies if someone has already said this, but I've just skim read the last thirty pages.

Listening to Mike Graham on Talk Radio this morning, it was announced that Oprah is preparing another show down using clips not yet aired from her interview. Give me strength!

But, I can't find any confirmation about this on the internet. Does anyone know anything?
Well they released an ‘unseen clip’ on YouTube. Proof that this was nothing to do with healing a rift, telling the truth or being honest, it’s an attention seeking charade. ‘Unseen clips’?! bleeping pathetic children desperate for attention. And don’t get me started on that hypocrite Oprah, Weinstein’s best mate.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
What does the American government think of titles from a foreign govt for its citizens, as in, will the children, as American citizens, be allowed to be Prince and Princess? I thought royalty was against the whole ethos of the US. I know Archie was born in the UK but no doubt she will apply for his US citizenship / don’t know how that works for kids.
There's nothing stopping a private citizen from having a foreign title. Archie and the bun in the oven could become prince and princess without any issues as long as they're not holding federal office at the time they are granted the titles. If I'm reading the emoluments clause right, they could get the titles and still hold office if given special permission by congress. What I don't know is if they could get a federal office after they already had the titles. Ask your local constitutional lawyer if being a prince or princess is right for you! 😉

The Foreign Emoluments Clause (art. I, § 9, cl. 8): “[N]o Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under [the United States], shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”
The Domestic Emoluments Clause (a.k.a.the Presidential EmolumentsClause) (art. II, § 1, cl. 7): “The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation which shall neither be encreased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.”
The Ineligibility Clause (art. I, § 6, cl. 2): “No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereofshall have been encreased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States, shall be a Member of either House during his Continuance in Office.”

Reactions: 9
It’s really offensive, seen her fans say that he’s actually dead and they wheel him out and prop him up (which is a fairly funny very morbid joke I grant you if you were saying it lightheartedly, but they’re saying it in the sense that he’s ‘crusty’- one of their favourite words, and is just an irrelevant old racist), that he’s too scared to see Diana in the afterlife, that he looks like a corpse. It’s so disrespectful. He’s a war veteran and the Queen’s husband of nearly 75 years fgs. (Amongst many other things of course)
Apart from Philip's racist utterances in the past, it's widely believed (well, on places like David Icke Forums for example) that Philip had a hand in offing Diana and it was all a set up to silence her for good and limit her damaging the monarchy further (some also say it was because of her being entangled with Dodi Fayed and the racism angle) - well, that went well, because the public's anger at Diana's death was so overwhelming I'm still surprised the Royal Family survived that storm.

I'm sure these same people will be speculating that Meghan could be next and this assumed "danger" will add to Meghan's bravery and martydom.

I always read Icke's forums with a pinch of salt. Like any soothsayer, he has his hits but he has LOTS of misses (infamously, he backtracked on the moon landings and now believes they happened).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.