Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many reasons I don't like Meghan and Harry but the one thing that irks me the most is their arrogance to educate me on race. I also believe these two privileged Idiots have pulled the race card for their own gain. I do not believe they have ever experienced racism at all. And I will not have them tell me I am subconsciously racist or need educating.
I am a qualified teacher who taught religion and philosophy for 12 years and was head of department. One of the areas all kids learnt about was prejudice and discrimination. The kids had chance to explore topics of racism, sexism etc and I felt in a privileged position to give kids a safe environment where these sometimes difficult and emotive subjects could be explored.
i was lucky to teach in a multi cultural school and the kids taught me and gave me insight into genuine racism and prejudice. I'll never forget a few lessons with the gsce kids and we just chatted for the hour. One boy shared with the group that he was regularly called the p word on the football pitch in a 'jokey' way. Honest to god it was heartbreaking to hear but also the courage he took to say this I could feel was overwhelming.

So I am angry that Meghan and Harry pulled the race card whilst in their ivory tower.

Lets not forget Harry is a person who dressed up, for fun, as an SS soldier. He also called his colleague of Pakistani heritage the p word in apparent jest. He also has been recorded as using the vile term 'r**head' (and no I don't mean red head).
The royal family PR over the years have really protected him and managed to let all these vile incidences of racism go quietly with little fall out.
So yes I'd say the RF to an extent are racist but Harry from what I can see is the one who did most of it. Why didn't Oprah pull him up on this?
As for Meghan, I don't know what qualifies her to educate me on race. She has no training, no back ground, no experience, nothing.
It's bizarre!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Apart from Philip's racist utterances in the past, it's widely believed (well, on places like David Icke Forums for example) that Philip had a hand in offing Diana and it was all a set up to silence her for good. I'm sure these same people will be speculating that Meghan could be next and this assumed "danger" will add to Meghan's bravery and martydom.

I always read Icke's forums with a pinch of salt. Like any soothsayer, he has his hits but he has LOTS of misses (infamously, he backtracked on the moon landings and now believes they happened).
God, well surrounding Diana’s death pretty much every speculation under the sun has been made. I am honestly undecided what I think happened.

I find it vile that people use Diana’s death as some kind of threat or crutch by which to say ‘Harry protected Meghan from being murdered like his mother was’, with complete and utter certainty. I’m not saying her death wasn’t extremely suspect in some ways, but the use of critical thought and not making absolute statements seems to be lost on them.

Reactions: 9
There are many reasons I don't like Meghan and Harry but the one thing that irks me the most is their arrogance to educate me on race. I also believe these two privileged Idiots have pulled the race card for their own gain. I do not believe they have ever experienced racism at all. And I will not have them tell me I am subconsciously racist or need educating.
I am a qualified teacher who taught religion and philosophy for 12 years and was head of department. One of the areas all kids learnt about was prejudice and discrimination. The kids had chance to explore topics of racism, sexism etc and I felt in a privileged position to give kids a safe environment where these sometimes difficult and emotive subjects could be explored.
i was lucky to teach in a multi cultural school and the kids taught me and gave me insight into genuine racism and prejudice. I'll never forget a few lessons with the gsce kids and we just chatted for the hour. One boy shared with the group that he was regularly called the p word on the football pitch in a 'jokey' way. Honest to god it was heartbreaking to hear but also the courage he took to say this I could feel was overwhelming.

So I am angry that Meghan and Harry pulled the race card whilst in their ivory tower.

Lets not forget Harry is a person who dressed up, for fun, as an SS soldier. He also called his colleague of Pakistani heritage the p word in apparent jest. He also has been recorded as using the vile term 'r**head' (and no I don't mean red head).
The royal family PR over the years have really protected him and managed to let all these vile incidences of racism go quietly with little fall out.
So yes I'd say the RF to an extent are racist but Harry from what I can see is the one who did most of it. Why didn't Oprah pull him up on this?
As for Meghan, I don't know what qualifies her to educate me on race. She has no training, no back ground, no experience, nothing.
It's bizarre!
That’s the hallmark of a woke preacher- no facts, no evidence, and often no education on the subject. What qualifies her to tell us, the simple fact she’s a ‘black woman’.
Harry wasn’t pulled up on that because it doesn’t fit their narrative. Imagine if it was William who dressed up like that, they’d be up in arms and saying it’s definitive proof the RF is racist. These people have no morals, integrity or credibility trashing the RF like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What I want to know is, why is nobody else in the whole world interviewing Oprah, why is it only CBS and Galloping Gayle. Why has nobody pulled Oprah up in all their inconsistent bullshit? Why is nobody showing the pictures of Harry on the bike with his father? Why have they not shown the receipts from the make up artist and all the other stuff that proved them wrong?

I'm so bleeping angry that Sharon Osbourne has had to apologise, this bleeping world is bad enough without Woko bleeping Windsor making it worse.
Sharon should never have apologised, there is no placating the woke mob. End off. It’s like the guy from Mumford and sons, firstly they had nothing to apologise for chances are it won’t be enough for these crazy leftists anyway.

Reactions: 23
Rachel Johnson will have to talk about it on her Friday lbc show. It is a bit dodgy that the Oprah show took something from the body of her article out of context and mocked it up to look more like a headline. Not that I agree with it in context either, but should have been presented honestly.

This
View attachment 478120

Was turned into :
View attachment 478121
Is it just me that does not find her remotely ' easy on the eyes' ?

Reactions: 8
the fact some people don't know the meaning of the word 'niggle' and it's noun variation, really shows how much the english language has been neglected in an education setting.

blimey...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm fuming that Sharon Osborne of al people capitulated, absolutely no respect for her, she has enough money to be able to financially withstand the fallout but clearly cares too much about being on TV. This wokism will never end if people don't have the guts to stand up to it. The end result will be an even bigger divide as why would any white person want to engage with anyone that could just accuse them of racism at the drop of a hat

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Harry pontificating about having 'done the work' on Oprah was another jaw-dropping moment.

I hadn’t really thought about the mixed-race piece because I thought, well . . . well, firstly, you know, I’ve spent many years doing the work and doing my own learning. But my upbringing in the system, of which I was brought up in and what I’ve been exposed to, it wasn’t . . . I wasn’t aware of it to start with. But, my god, it doesn’t take very long to suddenly become aware of it.

'Doing the work' includes several rounds of compulsory diversity training at Sandhurst and during his Army career to attempt to sort him out after his repeated racial slurs. Doesn't sound quite so high-minded when you put it like that, does it?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Can you imagine the Queen having to put up with The Hag creeping around Windsor Castle at all hours of the day and night 😱
I got the impression before that she was unhappy with her accommodation. I just think she'd have preferred something bigger and grander, palatial. Anyway "Frogmore" has a kind of Disney villain ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm fuming that Sharon Osborne of al people capitulated, absolutely no respect for her, she has enough money to be able to financially withstand the fallout but clearly cares too much about being on TV. This wokism will never end if people don't have the guts to stand up to it. The end result will be an even bigger divide as why would any white person want to engage with anyone that could just accuse them of racism at the drop of a hat
What's getting increasingly worrying and frightening is the amount of comments and articles that are rapidly rescinded. People like Sharon Osbourne would normally never take back what was said, but she's far from alone in this panicky backpedalling. These people are terrified of the psychotic mob. It's completely out of control.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
A bit of the truth from the unnamed "friends"

"They now pay for their own protection after moving into their own mansion in Montecito.

The couples friends are reported to have said the cost of the bodyguards is 'exorbitant'."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.