Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Twitter the responses to the Yougov poll include So? Meghan doesn't need the British to like her she's got Kamala and Hilary and Serena on her side and of course It proves she was right and we're all racists.

If I was at a desk I'd be smashing my face into it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Martin Luther king will be rolling in his grave hearing this woke rubbish
1615555784210.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
George may be gay!
If he didn’t have any legitimate children then Charlotte and Charlotte’s legitimate children then I guess.

Would be great to have a gay king for a while - also makes it more important William had all those spares

ETA by spares I do mean much loved other children. They do seem a very happy family

Reactions: 13
We really need that eye rolling emoji.....
He looks dopey

On Twitter the responses to the Yougov poll include So? Meghan doesn't need the British to like her she's got Kamala and Hilary and Serena on her side and of course It proves she was right and we're all racists.

If I was at a desk I'd be smashing my face into it
Your avatar picture is beautiful, a woman with grace and class. (mine is Sarah Ingham, like Meghan, has none 😅)

Reactions: 4
Apologies if already posted. A little behind...

Basically, the interview was full of half - truths.

Harry and Meghan: Where Buckingham Palace disagrees with the duke and duchess

March 10 2021, The Times

Buckingham Palace has made clear that it does not accept the truth of everything the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said in their interview with Oprah Winfrey. In a bold assertion by the standards of royal pronouncements, the official statement on behalf of the Queen said that “some recollections may vary”.

They will not be debated in public: the palace is keen to avoid the tit-for-tat of claim and counter-claim. These, however, are the possible areas of contention:

Racism

When she was pregnant with Archie, Meghan said there were “concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born”. There were, she said, “several conversations” about it with Harry, and an unnamed member of his family.

Harry’s account differed slightly from from his wife’s. He only referred to one conversation, and said that it was “right at the beginning”, before they were married.

It is hard to know what the palace position is on this, as they have not commented. But whoever it was may well have their own memory of the conversation.

Oprah Winfrey said that off-camera, Harry ruled out the possibility that it was the Queen or the Duke of Edinburgh.

Mental health

When she was feeling suicidal, Meghan said she went to one of the most senior people in the household “just to get help”. She said: “I said that ‘I’ve never felt this way before, and I need to go somewhere.’ And I was told that I couldn’t, that it wouldn’t be good for the institution.”

This raises several questions. Why did she not go to a doctor, such as one of the doctors working for the medical household? Why would the palace not want to help, especially given that mental health has been one of the most prominent campaigning areas for Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge? Harry, after all, has spoken on several occasions about his own mental health, and how he has had therapy to cope with feelings about the death of his mother.

And why would an official put the standing of the institution above the mental health of a member of the royal family, given all that Harry — and William and Kate — have said through their Heads Together campaign about the importance of removing the stigma surrounding mental health?

Also, Meghan said she went to human resources to ask for help. Why? Some insiders believe this was odd, given that HR is there to deal with issues concerning staff, not the royal family.

In the interview Harry admitted that he did not tell anyone in his family that Meghan needed help. He said: “I guess I was ashamed of admitting it to them … I didn’t have anyone to turn to.”

Bridesmaids’ dresses

One of the first stories to cast Meghan in a negative light was the claim that before her wedding there was a row over bridesmaids’ dresses in which the Duchess of Cambridge cried. According to Meghan, it was Kate who made her cry.

“She was upset about something, but she owned it, and she apologised. She brought me flowers and a note, apologising.”

Describing Kate as “a good person”, she added: “I’m not sharing that piece about Kate in any way to be disparaging to her. I think it’s really important for people to understand the truth.”

However, insiders tell a different story. One said the row happened when the bridesmaids’ dresses had to be altered a week before the wedding. Meghan told them when to come, but Kate wanted to come at a different time. She was told it would not be possible, and went round at the time that suited Meghan.

“Meghan was incredibly rude. The duchess cried and left.”

After William intervened to try to calm the situation down, the duchess took flowers to Meghan the next day in an attempt to make peace.

The source said: “Meghan slammed the door in her face.”

Charles

Harry told Oprah Winfrey that in the first few months of 2020 his father cut him off financially.

However the Prince of Wales appears to differ in his recollection of what happened. Charles, who previously bankrolled Harry’s office to the tune of something approaching £2.5 million a year, was said by a source to feel “let down” by Harry’s claim.

A source told the London Evening Standard: “The Prince of Wales went out of his way to make sure his son and daughter-in-law were financially supported.”

Prince Archie

The Duchess of Sussex has claimed that members of the royal family did not want Archie to become a prince.

This is a complicated area because Archie was never due to be a prince when he was born. Rules introduced by George V in 1917 mean that great-grandchildren of the monarch, other than the elder son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales, are not styled HRH and do not get the title of prince or princess.

However when the Queen dies Archie would then be a grandchild of the monarch, and would therefore get his HRH and become a prince.

However, Meghan suggested to Winfrey that there were plans to change this rule. She said: “While I was pregnant they said they wanted to change the convention for Archie.”

No royal sources have confirmed this. One said they were unaware of such conversations.

The Sussex camp believes that it is Prince Charles who intends to introduce this change, rather than the Queen. It is understood that they believe he would introduce it on his accession, as part of his plans for a slimmed-down monarchy.

Charles believes that having fewer working members of the royal family would reduce the burden on the taxpayer and help justify the existence of the institution.

The question of Archie’s title was further complicated by the way the duchess linked the issue with the question of his security.

Several sources have said that his title had nothing to do with security, which was a matter for Scotland Yard and, ultimately, the home secretary.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 478970
Im going to judge one person's character - what Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu shares is much more harmful than anything two women on a talk show say or do - she peddles hate speech to millions and I'm surprised her Tweets remain. She tells her followers that righteous anger directed towards a person's skin colour is okay (how many white people would dare say "black woman's tears"?).

Of course it's not just white people that are prejudiced and tunnel-visioned. Shola's demeanour and words prove this.

And I didn't think Sharon was tearful at all - she just didn't think being backed into a corner and assumed to be "racist", like her friend Piers Morgan, made any sense. You can dislike Meghan Markle and, again, you're simply judging her character, not her skin tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If he didn’t have any legitimate children then Charlotte and Charlotte’s legitimate children then I guess.

Would be great to have a gay king for a while - also makes it more important William had all those spares

ETA by spares I do mean much loved other children. They do seem a very happy family
But if George is gay would his husband be king too?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The RF just carry on visibly working for the whole of society (you know, that 'public service' thing). They don't need to do anything else.

The Harkles can sit in their millionaire's paradise in almost-entirely white Montecito, hiring more privileged white men to work for them in their film production companies, hanging out with David Foster and Katharine McPhee..... When people show you what they are, believe them.
the royal family as an institution has survived wars from the War of the Roses to WW2, family infighting, physical threats to life, huge cultural shifts from the reformation to the enlightenment. Close to two thousand years of history.

Meghan isn’t even a blot on the history books. It’s big news now but a few days later and already the headlines have moved on to actual important news.

the royals might not be flavour of the month, they might not be fashionable, but they are bigger than Meghan. the royal family isn’t about individual members, it’s about the institution they serve. That’s what Meghan could never, and will never, grasp.

the royal family could end tomorrow and still be bigger and better than Meghan.

they “keep calm and carry on” because they know all of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Because the woke brigade lynch you should you say anything they don’t agree with.
You can have freedom of speech, as long as it is saying what the wokes want you to say.
The silent majority have to rage in private as are too scared to stick their heads above the trenches in fear of getting it shot off! Even Piers ( the saviour of MM bullshit ) lost his job because of speaking out. ( Although he will come back bigger and better, and ratings and share prices dropped in ITV when he quit :) ! )
Thank goodness for Tattle, that’s all I can say.
You only have to look at Scotland’s hate crime law which has been approved by MSPs and realise we are living “1984” for real...
“Offences can now be committed even in private, an abandonment of an earlier "dwelling defence" in race hate law.
Even with the Scottish government's insistence that the bar for prosecution is high, there are those who still believe this is an example of interference in private and family life. Why should any government, they ask, decide what can and can't be said in the privacy of one's home?”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This just tells me she should not be alone around her son. If she was suicidal during pregnancy once chances are she will be again. So leaving her alone with A leaving him to potentially find her or see it is NOT good. However we don't know she was suicidal for certain because she tells whopping great fibs, constantly. I still wouldn't leave her alone with Archie, she's just dangerous.
He never said she was suicidal though, did she? She said she didn't want to be alive. Which chimes more with depression.
I'm not arguing the point that people who are depressed aren't suicidal but one thing in assessing is to find out whether plans are made etc. More often that not , in my experience, people who just don't want to be here are not actively suicidal at the time of that assessment.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 478970
Beautiful quote. I cannot understand how Shola ( I refuse to use Dr) gets away with such verbatim. Honestly it makes my blood boil. And there’s no need to be so shouty.
Agree with the comments about Diana being so proud of the monarchy. I imagine she would have been horrified by this week particularly as Philip is still ill in hospital.
#cambridgesquad rocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Paul Burrell even said he has a letter from Diana before she died.

He said that she couldn’t wait to be able to see the queen again and thank her for looking after her boys again, and in the letter Paul said Diana had high praise for the monarchy.

She absolutely loved The Queen and Diana bought William up to be a modern and amazing king and Diana was so Happy that her son was going to be the future of the Monarchy and the changes he is going to bring.

Those who act like they know Diana just stupid, they don’t know her and she wouldn’t have let Harry marry Meghan, Diana would have seen through Meghan straight away.

William also said that when he became king he was going to give back the HRH title and this made Diana emotional.

Serena will be here for Wimbledon though, TRF will be there to watch Wimbledon so if that will bother her she Can do 1 lol.
Exactly. These people have rewritten history to say that Diana was anti monarchy, escaped from their evil nasty ways and wanted her boys to do the same. Bullshit. She was a royalist, and believed wholeheartedly in her different roles and patronages, using the platform to make a difference.
MM and Harry fans say she would have been heartbroken for the racist abuse and bullying they’ve received, and proud of them for leaving. Bullshit also. She would be heartbroken that her son met such a manipulative horrible witch, married her and allowed her to control his life and destroy his relationships with family and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry for quoting my own post here but I’ve done a tiny bit of research regarding if she ever said “I’m pregnant“ with Archie like she has with baby Diana. ;)

From the Oprah interview, she says “our” pregnancy.... Is that usual?

View attachment 478748

BUT to be fair, she does mention being pregnant here...

View attachment 478749
Then I looked back at what they said after the Palace announced the news.
It was reported Harry seemed nervous...

View attachment 478752

That’s a still above not a video but here is what he actually said...

View attachment 478753

He stumbles over his words and says to announce uh, the uh, the upcoming baby. He didn’t say to announce her pregnancy.

I’m probably clutching at straws here but I’d like to see if anyone has found anywhere where Harry mentions Meghan actually being pregnant with Archie.

As I said, I believe she is pregnant now.
She does say " the months when I was pregnant" . Um it's a pretty fixed schedule. Nine months last time I checked. So why not when I was pregnant? Unless there was another time and a different miscarriage experience?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Perhaps they are getting ready for the Surrogate info to be revealed by the press, and this is their way of laying a trail for their sugars not to believe it ...just surmising! It does seem really ODD that they haven't sued any of the press for these rumours.. We'll see.
Have surrogate rumours actually appeared in the press?

Reactions: 6
Good analysis @Onetwofour about why KP were just being consistent in not issuing a special denial of the 'Bridesmaid dresses' incident.

Tearful and depressed Megzy was lonely and isolated...... Oh.

French Ambassador Jean-Pierre Jouyet, who took up his post last year, lives in the official residence which backs onto the front of Nottingham Cottage on Kensington Palace Gardens where Meghan and Harry used to live.

"It is so quiet here now Harry and Meghan have left," he was reported as saying in The Sun. "They used to have fireworks, soirees that would go all night, friends and family coming and going. "Now all we see and hear is the helicopters landing. It's boring now."
Interestingly this article has now been removed. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.