Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what if Harry filed for divorce in England? Did they have a prenup?
I think there is no pre-nup .But a Royal divorce settlements would be insubstantial to sustain the kind of lifestyle that Meghan wants .She needs a Californian divorce settlement.She doesn’t want to be a new Fergie .That’s why Meghan needs to negociate tons of Netflix/Spotify/Oprah/Disney deals .Her goal is to reach the billionaire status , divorce Harry and cash in half of the wealth made during their marriage .Simple plan .

[

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm miles behind, so someone could already have speculated, but does anyone think that Liz might have said they will sort it out privately because she'll ring Harry and say:

Do you really think that X, and he'll say no
Do you really think that Y, and he'll say no
Do you really think that Z, and he'll say no

And then she'll say well you better put out a retraction ASAP and tell the world that you have totally blown everything out of proportion, we're not racist, we didn't refuse to get help for Meghan etc etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember Dr Penny, Woko's baby Dr at the Portland and how it was written in Finding Freebies about her delivering Darren, well look at this:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have to agree with @freda19 and I feel a sense of deflation regarding the current situation.
Unable to disagree with a person of colour because you will be labelled a racist is something that I find difficult.
I find the world a very strange place at the moment and feel that anything that I may say in disagreement with Meghan may give me a label that I don’t deserve and is untrue.
Just because I don’t fully believe Meghan was telling the truth does not mean I am dismissive of her because of her colour.
Meghan has created a divisive culture within our country due to her own agenda which is such a damn shame.
Britain is a multi cultural country with all manner of faiths and ethnicities living together in communities which the vast majority embrace.
Sadly, I feel that others may not see how progressive Britain has been with race relations due to an American actress telling her truth and her lived experience for sensationalist journalism.
I'm so very grateful for tattle. I know I can express myself and not get,called a racist for having an opinion of a mixed race skank on here. We are living in some strange times and it's appalling that people are feeling afraid to have an opinion. The world is doomed. I'm still astounded that there are so many ignorant people out there. I genuinely feel sorry for my 18 month old grand daughter and what kind of a society she will grow up in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I caught up with the thread! Think I'll have a celebratory cup of coffee :)

Elton John was mentioned as offering support to the couple (iirc) - he is usually very opinionated and, like Sharon Osbourne, doesn't give a tit what other people think of him. He is being unusually quiet at the moment....?
I think he doesn't want to say anything as he's good friends with both William and Harry

Reactions: 10
I think the Queen is making way for Harry to come back and be reinstated- I hope she makes a deal he can't resist and drops that slithering snake. M wants to get into politics now (what a surprise) I wondering who/what she's targeting now?

I honestly think Harry is getting tired of Meghan, you can see in the interview(s) his body language is always facing away from her or he'll step to the side and she'll cling on to him for dear life
Why would he have agreed to a 2nd child with her if he's fed up of her? Surely sticking at one and removing himself would make more sense?

Whose fault is it that she didn't know how to curtsey? The Royal family? Or the imbecile Harry for not letting her know sooner? The same with not knowing the words to the national anthem and having to Google - couldn't Harry tell her, he must have learnt the whole song by the time he was 4!
Maybe he knows it as “God save my gracious Gran”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will never question whether she was mentally ill as I have been there myself - just last year I was literally ready to stand on that bridge - but the thought of leaving my daughter was enough. Do you know what I did as a grown woman - I picked up the phone. Her words were 'she didn't want to live' that is a far cry from attempting suicide as the majority of people who do this do not share how they are feeling and to family and friends it comes as a blow. I can sympathise that it would have been hard for her (please don't shout!) however at no point has this pair taken any responsibility - she found the courage to pick up the phone to instruct lawyers to sue a paper, she found the courage to complain to OFCOM? Plus it's not the Royal family who let her down it was Harry - he was the one she told and he did nothing? They do not live in a prison, if they really needed help they would have got it - I am sorry but I get so angry with the MH card and the Racist card being thrown about - take some responsibility for the love of god.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So basically despite having one of the best educations, connections, opportunities:

Harry who has previously dressed up as a Nazi and called someone a P*** etc, goes on international TV and accuses his family of being racist. One member in particular, cue the whodunnit (RF cluedo available this xmas me thinks).

Harry’s wife has suicidal thoughts but as a wealthy prince he can’t quite join the dots and find the correct connection to get her the help she needs, it “they’s” fault (no idea who “they” is still)

Harry is pissed his dad has cut him off financially and if he hadn’t he wouldn’t have been doing the interview. The two of them could live a normal father/son/ blackmailer life happily ever after.

Harry didn’t teach his girlfriend absolutely any of the basic protocol for a royal engagement (anthem, curtesy, where to stand etc). Again this is “theys” fault.

Riiiightio....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
These absolute pillocks coming for William for reiterating that the RF aren’t a racist family have me seething how they can be so stupid.
Do they not realise that people’s eyes tell you everything you need to know?
When you see TQ, Charles, William, Kate and even Camilla speaking to people whether they are greeting the waiting public or greeting their host whilst on tour, their eyes are friendly and genuine. You can see they are pleased to meet everyone that they do.

The same can’t be said for Harry. He has always looked bored, whether that’s because he doesn’t care about the monarchy or because he doesn’t feel he belongs in the role, I don’t know. But he hasn’t got what it takes to be a serving royal. And as for Meghan, I have never seen a genuine smile on that woman’s face.
So true!! Harry is a miserable sod sometimes, and I can’t believe the dressing up as a nazi thing doesn’t seem to come into it for them. Imagine if it was William who had done that, it would be all over MM fans Instagram stories as ‘proof the royals are racist’. Hideous double standards at play.

Reactions: 16
Excuse me as I don't live in the UK so don't know much about these people or what the media is saying. But why do people think Meghan is a narc etc. and hate on Meghan?

Just wondering are your views just sexist or affected by some kind of sexist classist racist or whatever protrayal of her in the media?

Genuine question I'm just confused by all of this.
Genuine question. As someone from outside the UK. What is your opinion? And please pick one of her stories and show me where she hasn't embellished or down right lied.

• Heart
Did she say that about old white men? Jesus, the racism, ageism and sexism! Not in woke land though, apparently. What’s funny to me is that Meghans entire livelihood is due to her association/‘relationships’ :ROFLMAO: /marriages to/with white men, a group she wants to silence and thinks are bigots apparently.
A lot of old white men (and women )pay their taxes and finance her lifestyle. What a witch.
Is there a PO Box where I can write to Smeg in to Montecito? :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone further up mentioned Penelope Law who delivered Archie....

I found this article about an biography published last year...

Interesting, the revelations included these...which seem to be at odds with what was said in the interview.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I know someone posted another article saying this earlier but here’s the same quote with a date stamp.

97C36842-F764-428C-BA2C-438DE0E59399.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The only members of the RF who have been openly racist are Philip - lets not forget that - he has made some pretty shady comments in the past so lets call a spade a shovel here - and Harry! Was Meghan a supporter of the Iraq war that Harry fought in - but that's ok?

Reactions: 8
Elton looks like he’s a proud father and William looks well embarrassed 🤣🤣

Elton won’t get involved he loves them both and he also gets on very well with TQ
5EC7D47B-5674-4B68-B217-CB990D03B403.jpeg

I think he doesn't want to say anything as he's good friends with both William and Harry

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Excuse me as I don't live in the UK so don't know much about these people or what the media is saying. But why do people think Meghan is a narc etc. and hate on Meghan?

Just wondering are your views just sexist or affected by some kind of sexist classist racist or whatever protrayal of her in the media?

Genuine question I'm just confused by all of this.
is that really your question?
Are we just sexist or are we influenced by sexism/classism/racism in the media? One or the other?

Since when was it not ok to simply dislike somebody based on their words and deeds?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I finally watched that GMB interview and what's got Ranvir so bothered? She was so rude to Paul Burrell and looked as if she had something foul smelling under her nose the entire time whenever someone else shared an opinion or said they think we shouldn't judge before knowing all the facts. Is due diligence not part of the vocabulary for the woke? At the same point, she was hurling insults left and right.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.