Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't tell you what a bleeping relief it is to find a group of like minded, intelligent, independent thinking people. Cheers - don't ever bleeping change🥂🍻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
They're grown ass adults, why did they need to ask BP to help them? she happily fucked off every adviser she had and got her own legal team. I think she could have managed a phone call to a doctor.
Did I read somewhere that during her time here she always had her own American PR team on tap? Wasn't that part of the problem that she was taking their advice and no interaction with the RF team?

Reactions: 14
Also surely as a supposedly intelligent and educated woman with a degree in International Relations, one would think Meghan was somewhat familiar with the longest serving Head of State and one of the most well known constitutional monarchies in the world.
Plus I thought she was friends with Eugénie before she met Harry? Did Eugénie never mention the royal family or the Queen? Or was it cos they actually were never friends.

Basically either Meghan is a moron, Harry was a crappy boyfriend.... or both!

Prenups aren’t legally valid in U.K.
Although some think they (read - she) chose California as it has very favourable divorce laws in terms of division of assets (favourable for Meghan)
Never forget their engagement interview, when Saint Meg said that being from the States, she was unfamiliar with the royal family and who they were.

Also Smeg at 15:

1615470780126.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope the press don't report the birth. I still can't get over the fact they released that saccharine photo after the interview and expected us to be fawning over it!
Note that only Meg’s eek was visible in that shot - me, me, me, meeeeeeee!

Reactions: 5
I read a comment in passing somewhere. It said that racism here and in the US is different. Here it's all subtle and polite and kept on the down low. There it's big and brash and fighting in the open is common as they had to do with slavery and segregation.
So if you believe that then even for racism one solution does not fit all. If we're so used to hiding it then even when browbeaten will carry on hiding it.
1984 Orwell. Little people will rebel.
But the question still remains. If people are polite about racism how can you tell if someone is actually racist or is it constantly being looked for? And possibly misunderstanding when someone has no intent behind that?

If I am walking in the shop and a person of colour knocks something out my hand and I give them a dirty look cause that's bloody rude. How do I know they are not interpriting that as polite racism because I am a white person and they are POC and as has been repeatedly pointed out over the last few days I must be racist cause it couldnt possibly be you are just rude?

How can we as society get passed that? Where does the finger pointing end and actual progress in discussing racism begin?

Reactions: 14
She said she didnt realise you had to curtsey before the Queen, yet H admitted they both watched The Crown so she would have seen it then, right from series 1

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also anyone who watched GMB yesterday and we’re disgusted by how Ranvir Singh behaved towards Paul Burrell yesterday, email GMB direct and complain because she shouldn’t get away with how she acted towards him

Email them here- GMB - [email protected]
I haven't seen the interview, but I'll complain once I have.

Why would Ranvir ask the question if she didn't trust Paul Burrell's judgement anyway? His opinion isn't valid as a white person, why ask? It's really bizarre, aggressive behaviour and it's ignored because the TV networks are afraid of the woke backlash.

Reactions: 23
Does it miraculously shrink the bump when you bend?
Seems there is a tiny button that activates when she sits or bends and a very quiet pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff happens which lets air out ...and woooooooooosh to puff up again when she stands up in front of the cameras...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But the question still remains. If people are polite about racism how can you tell if someone is actually racist or is it constantly being looked for? And possibly misunderstanding when someone has no intent behind that?

If I am walking in the shop and a person of colour knocks something out my hand and I give them a dirty look cause that's bloody rude. How do I know they are not interpriting that as polite racism because I am a white person and they are POC and as has been repeatedly pointed out over the last few days I must be racist cause it couldnt possibly be you are just rude?

How can we as society get passed that? Where does the finger pointing end and actual progress in discussing racism begin?
What this thread understands but society at large, particularly the younger generation, doesn't understand is that the current social agenda is not about actually reducing racism or resolving racial issues. It's about victimization, finger pointing, and demanding privileges for yourself while taking basic rights like free speech away from other people you deem privileged (is every white person privileged and wealthy? I don't think so).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you even imagine the amount of family meetings this lot must have had since Sunday.

I’d do a whip around and raise 9 million just to have a nanny cam link to that tit.

we all know the Queen and Philip are getting on in years, with no disrespect meant they will pass before this is confined to the history books 😐

both funerals will be a sideshow to “what will Harry and Meghan do/where are they/will the kids be there”
which is a bleeping shame
Phil the Greek may well be long gone, but I expect the Queen to make it past 100.
I don’t see the Harkles marriage lasting 6 years more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never forget their engagement interview, when Saint Meg said that being from the States, she was unfamiliar with the royal family and who they were.

Also Smeg at 15:

View attachment 477568
Also she was living in Canada for many a year, surely she heard the GB national anthem at some time some where? She’s the same age group of William & Duke of Hazza, so she will have been oh-so au-fait with them in teen magazines, gossip stuff & general social media. Unless she wants us to believe that she completely missed W&K’s wedding with global coverage? Nah!

Reactions: 12
She said she didnt realise you had to curtsey before the Queen, yet H admitted they both watched The Crown so she would have seen it then, right from series 1
Whose fault is it that she didn't know how to curtsey? The Royal family? Or the imbecile Harry for not letting her know sooner? The same with not knowing the words to the national anthem and having to Google - couldn't Harry tell her, he must have learnt the whole song by the time he was 4!

Reactions: 12
Article in the Daily Star today, love how they aren't even mentioning her by name 😏 (sorry if the pic is poor quality, phone camera wouldn't play the game 🤦‍♀️)
ETA Sorry it's been posted sideways, my brain isn't working today!
The rest of the media should be following their lead and not playing to her narcissism.Its going to cause her to bust a moonbump because her name isn't all over the place. No names means they can't say a thing, very very smart move by the editors. never thought I'd see the day I loved the daily star! Bows in reverence 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 13
I have e-mailed GMB - Ranvir was out of order - so Piers resigned because he said he didnt believe Meghan but its ok for Ranvir to say she doesnt believe Paul Burrell who shared his truth and his lived experience!!! FFS!!! Surely that is at the very least discrimination.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Whose fault is it that she didn't know how to curtsey? The Royal family? Or the imbecile Harry for not letting her know sooner? The same with not knowing the words to the national anthem and having to Google - couldn't Harry tell her, he must have learnt the whole song by the time he was 4!
I wouldn’t put it past the family to take the piss out of it and sing it for her at her birthday. He could probably recite it before he knew what the words really mean.

Reactions: 3
I have e-mailed GMB - Ranvir was out of order - so Piers resigned because he said he didnt believe Meghan but its ok for Ranvir to say she doesnt believe Paul Burrell who shared his truth and his lived experience!!! FFS!!! Surely that is at the very least discrimination.
Yeah she was out of order, downright rude to ask a question and then degrade him for not answering how she wanted.

Reactions: 18
thing is taking the royal family “ignoring her cries for help” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Out of this.

this is a HUSBAND who ignored her struggles and brushed them under the carpet,

the very day she told him she was going to take her own LIFE, he told her she wasn’t invited to the event he was due to attend 😐
But she made the decision to go anyway because she didn’t trust herself alone....

WHAT HUSBAND WOULD BRUSH OFF THAT REVELATION AND GO GET HIS PARTY ON 😶

I think Harry wanted the perfect American wife and a relationship that others would be jealous of, probably didn’t know how he landed someone “famous” at that point so gave her everything she wanted,

then when it became clear his wife was as damaged as bitter as he is, he tried to ignore it for a min, that didn’t work, so instead he went and swam in the bitter pool of self pity with her.
And they’re still doing laps and trying to drown so people on the way around.

Or, he was invited, she wanted to go.....can't trust myself alone harry, please take me with you.. job done and more photos as a royal

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.