Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face says it all
What the f..k have I have got myself into
Someone help me
It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.
He looks completely lost like where the duck am I and what the hell am I doing here with these chickens. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Verbatim from the interview. Still makes me nauseated to see it.

Oprah: 'So, your story with the prince does have a happy ending.'

Meghan: 'It does.'

Oprah: 'It has a happy ending because you made it so.'

Meghan: 'Yeah, greater than any fairy tale you've ever read.' Cue signature Markle smirk.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I see Beyonce has stuck her oar in. Oh shut up love and go and write some decent songs with your cheating husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi all.
New to Tattle - brought here by the Markle Horror. I feel better after finding this community and reading your comments, so thanks for all the wit and wisdom - it's very cheering. This whole H&M thing feels so personally upsetting to me. I didn't even know I cared that much about the RF and the Crown, but they seem to represent a core value I now feel is endangered. (Always thought I'd be a Roundhead, turns out I'm a Cavalier).
Anyway, my Question: I saw something here yesterday about Kate having received a million death threats since the 'she made me cry' tantrum - I can't find the post now. Has anyone got the info: how it was found, a source, article or something? Thanks so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Love how Lady C was calling Smeg 'Gonoregan'....a merging of sisters Gonoril and Regan for you Shakespeare lovers.
Kate as Cordelia!

I mentioned King Lear three threads back in regard to this situation! It's one everyone should read. Quite instructive as to the nature of the obseqious.

When people can't see through such obvious slimy figures as Meghan and other similar nuisances it does make me wonder if they get taken for fools a lot in their real lives the same way.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.