Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Dr Penny, Woko's baby Dr at the Portland and how it was written in Finding Freebies about her delivering Darren, well look at this:

I'm not on other sites like Twitter or fb but if someone could share these on the other sites .. maybe it could prove what an utter liar Markle is. Maybe also share it to the Woke people and believers .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
51a3vv.jpg

I'm not on other sites like Twitter or fb but if someone could share these on the other sites .. maybe it could prove what an utter liar Markle is. Maybe also share it to the Woke people and believers .
I don't use fb or insta or what's app.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only members of the RF who have been openly racist are Philip - lets not forget that - he has made some pretty shady comments in the past so lets call a spade a shovel here - and Harry! Was Meghan a supporter of the Iraq war that Harry fought in - but that's ok?
I’m not entirely sure it’s fair to look at Philips comments in a modern/woke light. He grew up before multiculturalism and in a totally different era. You can’t expect him to change his ways, and besides he isn’t a racist, he made racist jokes. Might sound silly but there’s a difference.. It’s inappropriate now, but it wasn’t so much then. People seem to be forgetting woke is a new thing.
And yes Harry the nazi cosplayer :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Excuse me as I don't live in the UK so don't know much about these people or what the media is saying. But why do people think Meghan is a narc etc. and hate on Meghan?

Just wondering are your views just sexist or affected by some kind of sexist classist racist or whatever protrayal of her in the media?

Genuine question I'm just confused by all of this.
I’m not quite sure how you can ask if our views are sexist when the head of the monarchy is a woman and is the longest-reigning monarch. We’ve also had female Prime Ministers so I’m really astounded as to how you can question our stance on equality among sexes?
If you’re not from the UK then I don’t think you really know how culturally diverse in ethnicities the UK is. A good example is that 45% of London residents are White British. The other 55% are people from all different backgrounds and nationalities.

In my eyes, Meghan saw the RF as a cash cow and a publicity boost. She’s used her acting abilities to fool Harry into believing he is a victim and that she has saved him, as he said it himself, he was “trapped” in “The Firm”. Many Brits are loyal to the royal family and the charitable work that they do.
The one particular thing that stated my dislike of Meghan was that video on the balcony of BP where you can see Harry was telling Meghan to turn around, he told her 3 times and she wasn’t listening. That to me is disrespectful.

Reactions: 26
I've seen lots of odd comments on Twitter (obviously) but this one gave me the ick! (put in a spoiler to save anyone from the sugz!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m not entirely sure it’s fair to look at Philips comments in a modern/woke light. He grew up before multiculturalism and in a totally different era. You can’t expect him to change his ways, and besides he isn’t a racist, he made racist jokes. Might sound silly but there’s a difference.
And yes Harry the nazi cosplayer :ROFLMAO:
Sorry but as an educated man who was working within the Commonwealth we cannot excuse Philip and we can't say it was just a racist joke - we need to call out racism where it is actually evident rather than the 'undertones'. Yes a different era but that is no excuse. Harry however IS different I agree so why has he not been called to account by Oprah?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but as an educated man who was working within the Commonwealth we cannot excuse Philip and we can't say it was just a racist joke - we need to call out racism where it is actually evident rather than the 'undertones'. Yes a different era but that is no excuse. Harry however IS different I agree so why has he not been called to account by Oprah?
Why can’t we? Jokes and comedy are becoming so ridiculously censored these days. An example someone gave of these ‘racist remarks’ PP made is ‘if you stay in China too long you get slitty eyes’. Very Inappropriate yes but it’s a joke... if someone can tell me a remark that was genuinely hateful and nasty? I’m happy to hear genuinely, I might be misinformed about it. agree on Harry. He wasn’t called out because it doesn’t fit the agenda/narrative.

Reactions: 20
I bloody told you all Willie should have chinned Harry last year when she turned up as poisoned Ivy.

I feel so sad for Kate, she looks so upset 😥
I thought they both looked very sad and I would imagine that on this occasion were almost pleased to wear face masks to cover their obvious hurt.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Your heart goes out to them doesn't it. I suppose they won't address the whole racist thing publicly or formally but for all those people taking what Meghan has said as gospel I would love William to just make a public formal speech explaining they are not racist, talk about all the things they do that prove they are not racist THEN it comes down to Meghan's word against his. Can people then still stick up for her?? I suppose they still would. OMG I was never a royalist before this and now I think I am turning into one. Oops.
Unfortunately life doesn't work like that at the mo. he can say all the good things they do and someone will pipe up and say but that doesn't matter. You're just covering. Megan says that you....
How do you explain that? Oh you didnt say it? I think you're lying.
Prove you didn't say it!

Reactions: 8
I wish I could find something I read ages ago which said, “if there’s no loss through discrimination then it’s not an -ism.” It was in the context of sexism but I guess it applies to any -ism. If there’s no loss through discrimination then what’s the real beef?

Reactions: 5
Replace the people, and imagine someone saying a white activist "schooled" and "owned" a black talk show host. Heads would roll.

1615473382239.png

Reactions: 12
If we want the public/country to believe that the UK are NOT racist then it is important to call it when it is - that was merely my point. I am not hating on an old man who is ill and I am absolutely sure there was no hate meant but we still cant excuse it. That also means that when the racist card is actually used then maybe for genuine cases it will be taken more seriously.

Reactions: 5
She has been very calculated all along but what I can't understand is how they allowed her to get away with so much from the start?
By playing the race card as early as practicably possible in the "leave Meghan alone" statement from 2016. The Palace has been running scared of its ever-looming presence ever since.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So again with my stupid confused questions... why did Harry not teach her the National Anthem? Why is it always “they” didn’t think to teach me the national anthem- why could he not teach it her. Who is “they”? It’s the easiest bloody anthem in the world it’s more like a nursery rhyme it’s not in french or something and surely she’s used to remembering rhymes.
The National Anthem has more than one verse but I doubt many know the words of any other than the first one so she had just seven lines to learn but the third and seventh are the same!
Surely she has heard it sung before? I mean...I know some of US National Anthem and I'm not American, likewise The French and German ones.
Good try...next?

Reactions: 12
I thought archewell was a foundation not a PR firm for the couple. So as well as pisding off the paper's here they've now pissed off the bbc. Doesn't seem like a clever pr strategy.

On a secondary point, is it too soon to start a sweep stake on the divorce date? I'm pitching for November 2021.
January 2022 after just one Christmas too many and still no titles for the crotch fruit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.