Harry and Meghan #72 Harry forgot his lines, so recollections may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fast becoming complete censorship. Straight white men are not allowed to speak on anything and it’s actually a celebrated and popular thing to tell them to shut up, listen and learn. Vile, thought police ideology.
And we thought 1984 was fiction...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think there is alot of pressure on people of colour in America. I think they all feel they have to be in the same place when it comes to race.

Just think how they will all feel when they see their efforts were for a lie.

This will back fire on Meghan. Cause it seems to me the RF must know Harry. They must know from said interview how he really feels. It will only take one trip to the UK without her for him to open his eyes.

Have you ever seen someone play with their wedding ring like That?
I read a comment in passing somewhere. It said that racism here and in the US is different. Here it's all subtle and polite and kept on the down low. There it's big and brash and fighting in the open is common as they had to do with slavery and segregation.
So if you believe that then even for racism one solution does not fit all. If we're so used to hiding it then even when browbeaten will carry on hiding it.
1984 Orwell. Little people will rebel.

Reactions: 5
Eeh, it's a grand interview luv

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Old white men are persona non grata now.
It is really quite astonishing that they have the gall to contact media outlets and dictate how they present the news. Really completely astonishing and entitled (especially as if they know the BBC at all they’ll know they’ll only have lefty woke Meghan supporters on to talk about her)
They want to remember that old white men were once young white men who many years ago fought and died for freedom, that allows H&M to spout such nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Today I had to unfollow someone on insta as they showed William's reply to the journo and the person had put that it's not up to him to say the family are not racist as it's not his lived experience.

How can the Royal family or any of us who are not poc respond then? Are we all racist because it's not our lived experience? This lived experience phrase keeps coming up and it is shutting valid conversations down.

I still cannot understand how Harry can have let this happen and let Meghan trash his family and our country this way.
The "lived experience" and "her truth" statements are designed to make people think that we must also accept other peoples interpretation of events as some sort of fact. They are not totally to be dismissed, often they give a good insight to someones state of mind and useful when trying to help someone but when pitted against fact they are totally non relevant.

Scenario:
When Jason Momoa is on TV my lived experience is he is only talking to me and NOBODY else. Reality would suggest otherwise but we are playing their rules now so lets just abandon reality for a moment.

I get all upset when i tell my friends I am dating Jason Momoa and they all laugh at me, and I descend into a mental health crisis

Now....... whats the solution here

A: I go to a professional for help who tells me this is not reality and I am the problem, I get the help I need and re-integrate with society a healthier person

OR

B: I go to a professional who tells me "no no no honey this is your lived experience and they must accept this, Jason Momoa included" A Cancel culture is born and Jason Momoa ends up apologising to me which somehow validates the whole f**king farce

That is how outrageous this whole thing is, and unfortunately it stems from the "empowerment" of mental illness in young people because its easier to normalize it than accept it. There is no rationalising anymore, just straight out of the box insanity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t get how she is allowed to get away with it to be honest and people are just going along with it all. She’s allowed to be racist/ ageist and sexist all at once while simultaneously calling the royal family out for one alleged racist comment that we have no evidence of. I’m now refusing to engage with anyone about this as I can’t bear it (apart from on this thread obvs)

Reactions: 21
And we thought 1984 was fiction...
This is what proves to me that the so called oppressed classes ie women, black people, LGBT, are no longer oppressed, they are the privileged ones: I thank my lucky stars that I am a woman because it means I’m allowed to have an opinion, sometimes. Other than that, I’m white, straight and ‘able’.
if you’re black, gay and a woman you win the identity politics lottery and can say whatever you like about and to whomever you like. It’s scary that critical thought and diversity of opinion don’t come into ‘debate’ anymore.
Edit- referring to UK society and politics in terms of speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I can't keep up with the threads and it's stressing me out to try :ROFLMAO: But I want to make a couple of points:

Kid will be called 'Doriana Harrisdaughter Rachel Princess Meghan'

When Harry tried to 'educate' his family, they didn't want to be educated at Gulag Meghan. (This is a joke)

You should always listen when someone talks about suicidal feelings... unless you are in an abusive relationship and 'suicide' is used as a method of control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Alot unfortunately I'm afraid that the witch is only just warming up.

My bet is that the Netflix show they are planning will all be around how outdated the monarchy are, with clips of Meg bleating, and all the sneaky stuff that she videoed when she was part of the family. Its going to be a real hatchet job.
NAH, I still have faith that the RF have stuff on her too. They are just holding their cards close to the chest at the moment. I refuse to believe that the RF didn’t keep their own emails, text messages etc on her.

Reactions: 16
Alot unfortunately I'm afraid that the witch is only just warming up.

My bet is that the Netflix show they are planning will all be around how outdated the monarchy are, with clips of Meg bleating, and all the sneaky stuff that she videoed when she was part of the family. Its going to be a real hatchet job.
Soon on Bridgerton season 2😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These absolute pillocks coming for William for reiterating that the RF aren’t a racist family have me seething how they can be so stupid.
Do they not realise that people’s eyes tell you everything you need to know?
When you see TQ, Charles, William, Kate and even Camilla speaking to people whether they are greeting the waiting public or greeting their host whilst on tour, their eyes are friendly and genuine. You can see they are pleased to meet everyone that they do.

The same can’t be said for Harry. He has always looked bored, whether that’s because he doesn’t care about the monarchy or because he doesn’t feel he belongs in the role, I don’t know. But he hasn’t got what it takes to be a serving royal. And as for Meghan, I have never seen a genuine smile on that woman’s face.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
NAH, I still have faith that the RF have stuff on her too. They are just holding their cards close to the chest at the moment. I refuse to believe that the RF didn’t keep their own emails, text messages etc on her.
Oh yes every memo, letter, email and telephone call will have been faithfully recorded and H&M are going the right way to ensure there will be a long queue of courtiers ready and waiting to twist the knife

Reactions: 14
Also anyone who watched GMB yesterday and we’re disgusted by how Ranvir Singh behaved towards Paul Burrell yesterday, email GMB direct and complain because she shouldn’t get away with how she acted towards him

Email them here- GMB - [email protected]

Reactions: 27
So again with my stupid confused questions... why did Harry not teach her the National Anthem? Why is it always “they” didn’t think to teach me the national anthem- why could he not teach it her. Who is “they”? It’s the easiest bloody anthem in the world it’s more like a nursery rhyme it’s not in french or something and surely she’s used to remembering rhymes.

Reactions: 16
So what if Harry filed for divorce in England? Did they have a prenup?
Good point on the prenup, you'd certainly hope there was one!

I just think he's too weak to walk away from her. His parents divorced so I think he will do everything to avoid that if he can. If anyone is going to file my guess is it would be her.

Just going on her past behaviour, she drops people once they are no longer useful and I think she will do the same to him.

Reactions: 13
So again with my stupid confused questions... why did Harry not teach her the National Anthem? Why is it always “they” didn’t think to teach me the national anthem- why could he not teach it her. Who is “they”? It’s the easiest bloody anthem in the world it’s more like a nursery rhyme it’s not in french or something and surely she’s used to remembering rhymes.
Also surely as a supposedly intelligent and educated woman with a degree in International Relations, one would think Meghan was somewhat familiar with the longest serving Head of State and one of the most well known constitutional monarchies in the world.
Plus I thought she was friends with Eugénie before she met Harry? Did Eugénie never mention the royal family or the Queen? Or was it cos they actually were never friends.

Basically either Meghan is a moron, Harry was a crappy boyfriend.... or both!

Good point on the prenup, you'd certainly hope there was one!

I just think he's too weak to walk away from her. His parents divorced so I think he will do everything to avoid that if he can. If anyone is going to file my guess is it would be her.

Just going on her past behaviour, she drops people once they are no longer useful and I think she will do the same to him.
Prenups aren’t legally valid in U.K.
Although some think they (read - she) chose California as it has very favourable divorce laws in terms of division of assets (favourable for Meghan)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.