Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said this before but in the engagement interview she says how well she got on with Julia, one of Diana’s friends. If that’s Julia Samuel, she’s a therapist and Meghan would have had her on speed dial.
I'm stuck with my mum watching crap telly but I haven't been able to watch the engagement interview (one Daily Mail commenter recommended we should watch and compare).

Has anyone watched it/done a comparison yet?

Reactions: 4
Especially when his own brother and sister in law advocate using Shout to help people with suicidal depressing thoughts! I highly doubt the palace would have denied her help
Well I've learned a new term in the last few pages "white adjacent" (seriously who is making this stuff up? They keep inventing new things so people can take offence more!)
Isn't that what M is though?

Re H saying that to the press on the plane - won't they be the same press that gave us the coverage of "how brilliant she was"🤔
Yes and same press who didn't report her throwing tea over someone who had to be paid to keep quiet

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Some one on the comments said:
''Id urge people to complain to Ofcom. The programme failed to provide a right-to-reply to all those accused by the sussexes, causing the interview to be bullyiish and partisan. There are rules for impartiality and this programme displayed none of them''
I've complained and said:

The programme contained a series of lies and accusations and failed to provide a right-to-reply to all those accused by the Sussexes, causing the interview to be bullyish and partisan. There are rules for impartiality and this programme displayed none of them. None of their claims were fact checked ie that the got married 3 days before the supposed Royal Wedding. This is something which could easily have been verified. The whole programme is factless, probably fantasy and has caused potentially irreparable damage to the whole Country and the Monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Terrifying. Legal action and police investigation is needed now.

ETA And there's no way back for Harry after this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
It's like Meghan wanting dailymail to apologise on front page/homepage. She is hilarious! This is seriously like the way the teenagers who used to work for China's communist dictator (red guard) used to do these public apologies/shaming, to further put other people off criticising. This is a really dangerous road and not really sure why anyone powerful actually letting her get away with it. People are allowed to have different opinions and co-exist! Why is this even happening?

Reactions: 15
Oh they don't bother to respond to any facts you point out. They'll just talk about how racist society is, and how triggering this conversation is for them personally. And then they'll turn to you and point out how hateful you are for disliking Meghan so much, and that you have no right to speak or comment on the suffering Meghan has supposedly gone through because of your skin color. They'll then accuse you of being racist towards certain communities.
Triggering is another word I can't be doing with

• Heart
Reactions: 17
oh god Megs won’t be happy if Kate becomes a victim! Seriously that is bloody awful- this is all absolutely vile.

Reactions: 21
Terrifying. Legal action and police investigation is needed now.

ETA And there's no way back for Harry after this.
What the duck?! How absolutely infuriating and disgusting. The whole interview and it’s repercussions need to be fully investigated :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I concluded for myself that the interview was unnecessary.
All these topics and grievances could and should have been discussed within the family.

If Harry wants to leave then he can leave and do whatever it wants.

But to complain and whine about it on a global level - poor taste. Very poor taste.
Especially if you also want privacy.

The statement from the palace was classy and mature. They took the high road.

And to add:
I lost all respect for Harry when I saw him sitting next to the chicken, singing "Just the three of us".
And Meghan lost all appeal when she compared herself to the little mermaid, saying with a lifted finger: "But in the end she got her voice back."
In the end she turned into sea foam and the prince married someone else. European fairytales and Disney ones are very different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.