Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping BP insist on a 2 hour rebuttal programme, also screened at 9 pm, and get CBS Viacom to air it with equal prominence and with the same publicity budget.

Piers Morgan seems to be available these days....
Problem is IMHO th damage is already done. Those that need the re education / update on the mis information Orca spiel are already reeled in!
It has to be a spectacular show with Celebrity Hosts who present it, the facts aren't sexy to the sugars. In US I would imagine, correct me if wrong it has to be marketable, but sadly I don't think there would be many buyers, advertisers etc.... They have played their hand well, said through gritted teeth and I really hope somebody can find a format that can do this. Maybe Obamas???

Any circle where a man is described as a straight cis man is extraordinarily suspect. IMO that's another dangerous branch of identity politics.
Will sign it, but I'm not actually sure he wants it !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.