Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much are you betting we’re going to get a call for unity from M&H any day now
What the duck?! How absolutely infuriating and disgusting. The whole interview and it’s repercussions need to be fully investigated :mad:
Definitely by the Sussex Squad. In case you didn't know, there is a Sussex Squad that specifically targets people who speak out against Captain Woke and Lady Megbeth.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What the duck?! How absolutely infuriating and disgusting. The whole interview and it’s repercussions need to be fully investigated :mad:
Absolutely, and I don't care whether she's expecting she needs to go through a full investigation, so if that means taking her to a police station, so be it.

I am even more annoyed and disappointed at Harry for allowing this absolute fiasco to go ahead.

As for Oprah, don't get me started. How dare she? I'm not feeling comfortable about this at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Statistically speaking in terms of secondary education, higher education and employment the most disadvantaged/most underrepresented group is in fact working class white boys/men. These stats were presented to Munroe Bergdorf :sick: (Andrew Neil show, it’s on YouTube) who simply said ‘it’s not about education, you’re denying my lived experience, Britain is a racist society’. Professional victims who don’t care about the reality when it doesn’t suit their narrative.

Side note- My friend is ginger, like properly ginger, white skin and freckles, and when she goes to certain countries she is stared at and touched etc. Is that racism, no, it just illustrates the reality that races are different, and always will be, it’s biological. However, there is nothing stopping us from all treating each other as equals- of course.
I agree, there needs to be a change in the discussion about racism. Cause to me being told because you are white you cannot possibly understand has to end. Shutting down someone who actually may understand exactly cause you cant imagine they could understand is racist.

To me over the last few days with regard to all of this there have been a few examples passed as to their "lived" experience.
The red ticks are what I personally have experienced

1) must be a minority in your country. ✔

2) the race who controls all structures in society must be different to your own✔

3) security follows you around the store✔

4) you have been excluded from jobs advertised because you are not the race they specifically are looking for ✔

5) you have been told by your human rights commission you have less rights than people of other colour✔

6) you are repeatedly looked over for the promotion you are more qualified and experienced to have than the people who are being promoted because your company has mandated figures about what races need to fill what positions✔

7) other races being served ahead of you in stores even though you are standing at the queue here and wait patiently position indicated by the store. ✔

8) where I live white people are actually put in prison for using racist names for people in a highly emotionally charged situation like they were just robbed at gun point. (Fyi No one should call anyone racist names but they also shouldn't go to jail for that.)

9) I happen to have dark skin. I live in africa and tan easily and am OFTEN confused for other races. But I am unqualified to understand.

This has to change. Because all that happens now other races are too scared to say anything. So they avoid things. This leads us nowhere.

I understand that white people put down and oppressed people for decades. But telling people they have no business or part to play in discussions takes people who are not rasict and makes them one. Cause if that's all you see me as then why not just own it. And that leads us no where.

I dont hold a grudge with regard to these things. I move on and still treat EVERYONE the same. I kindly thank the people of colour who assist me in stores. I greet people I pass on the street. Apologise if I walk through their conversation. Smile at young children who stare at me because they have never seen someone like me. Because I know too many people of colour have only had bad experiences with white people. And I can be the person who shows them we are not all like that. That the problem is that person and not us as a race.

And things like Meghan over exadurating the situations she had or blatantly lying about things of race remove all that hard work I do daily. And in an environment where I am already feeling more and more unsafe daily. It does not help. Because apparently there is only one kind of racism and it is the same all over the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
M must be pissed off now as focus is on Piers Morgan !! Who better to take away the limelight from her than him? He’s a free agent now and no need to feel afraid to say what he thinks so while I have reservations about him, I’d like to see him cause her even more grief without giving her enough to sue him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whoa, where the duck is this happening? Online or IRL? If IRL, what circles do you move in? Is it some perma-studenty wanker hellhole set? It sounds very self-important middle-class talk to me. Nobody talks like that seriously IRL to actual people without realising you don't start insulting people IRL without consequences. Often physical ones.
I have a friend in the US whose son was accepted at a very prestigious university. White. Male. Valedictorian, outstanding test results. Sports and musical genius. He lasted one year. One year and transferred to a much lower ranked state school. He was called nazi youth and even in class a teacher said that she wouldn't be perpetuating the white privileges and he nearly failed class because she made all the tests written essays even though it was a history class. Nothing on a factual basis

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I reckon H is absolutely shitting his pants! I really think he’s that dim he didn’t think it’d blow up like this. I’m sure it seemed like a good idea at the time. I can’t imagine hating anyone that much that I’d be happy to see someone getting death threats off the hundreds of people especially not little children that are already incredibly vulnerable anyway.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Absolutely, and I don't care whether she's expecting she needs to go through a full investigation, so if that means taking her to a police station, so be it.

I am even more annoyed and disappointed at Harry for allowing this absolute fiasco to go ahead.

As for Oprah, don't get me started. How dare she? I'm not feeling comfortable about this at all.
They should all be fully investigated, and if we’re going to play them at their woke game, arrest them for hate speech and inciting violence. They are absolutely despicable liars and hypocrites.

Side note about Oprah, where was her outrage about injustice and abuses of power when she was best mates with Weinstein? Vile, amoral woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope Harry and Meghan are proud. The royals will need extra security because of that pity party interview:mad:

I just took a quick look on Twitter and that mentally ill vermin is still on there despite reports being made !

• Angry
  • Wow
See I think they're probably feeling quite chuffed with themselves right now, and in Harry's case rather vacuous. As other posters have said, Meghan must feel untouchable. In their world, recent endorsements from the likes of Biden, Clinton, various celebs and now Kween Beyonce, not to mention the headlines is all the validation they need.
Consequences, what consequences?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Some one on the comments said:
''Id urge people to complain to Ofcom. The programme failed to provide a right-to-reply to all those accused by the sussexes, causing the interview to be bullyiish and partisan. There are rules for impartiality and this programme displayed none of them''
why is no one bringing this up in newspapers or on the news!
disgusting! People need to know what liars they are! Including Oprah!

The race issues surrounding this have gone completely crazy. Certain people experience racism in different forms daily and it’s terrible... BUT I feel this has really divided people because so many people are saying people don’t like Megan because she is mixed race and that’s it; therefore tarring so many people they know with a racist brush which will damage that persons perception of people they know and are meant to actually like completely unnecessarily. It’s very very dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This could be turned into a musical:

Oprah: "Don't stop me now, I am having such a good time! I am having a scoop! Don't stop me now, if you want to have a good time, switch on CBS!"
Gayle: "Don't stop her now, she is having a good time! Don't stop her now, Has and Megs don't wanna go home no more!"

Has, Megs and the Chicken. "Just the three of us! We can lay eggs if we try, just the three of us!"
TQ, PP, PC, Camilla, Wills and Kate: "Just the six of us! We will rule big time, just the six of us! Yeah, just the six of us!"

Archie: "I feel lonely, lonely, lololololonely, George is the one and only, who could make me feel alright!"
George, Charlotte and Lois: "Lights will guide you home and ignite your throne, and we will try to fix you!"

Camilla: "I am walking on sunshine, yeah, yeah, since they are gone!"

TQ: "I will survive! I will survive! First I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I don't have any chicken by my side! But now I spent half an hour thinking how you did me wrong and I the statement I made is both classy and strong! Turn around now, cause you'r not welcome anymore! Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with your talk, you think I crumble? Oh no, not I, I will survive!"

• Haha

Oprah is Harvey Pervstein's besty, she's vile scum

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I have a friend in the US whose son was accepted at a very prestigious university. White. Male. Valedictorian, outstanding test results. Sports and musical genius. He lasted one year. One year and transferred to a much lower ranked state school. He was called nazi youth and even in class a teacher said that she wouldn't be perpetuating the white privileges and he nearly failed class because she made all the tests written essays even though it was a history class. Nothing on a factual basis
It's a similar case here. I'm also stateside and my partner is European at an Ivy League school. I feel terrible that he's here to be with me and going through this. People who claim it's only woke twitter or radical middle class folks definitely do not realize how institutionalized this whole movement is.

This is the kind of content that's being pushed onto children at elite NYC prep schools: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...affs-eight-page-list-anti-racist-demands.html

"The memo signed by 129 faculty and staff members listed extensive proposals including the hiring of 12 dedicated diversity officers, giving half of all donations to New York's public schools, and the elimination of AP classes if black students' scores don't equal those of white students."

Also known as forced equality of outcome that's based solely on race.

Last edited:
  • Wow
BBC news aren't even bothered about it now, they only had the Piers Morgan fallout on and the way news is more about personalities now and GB News starting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This guy makes a lot of sense
This is the YouTube guy on Instagram: openmindedconservative

I've just messaged him and thanked him for his video and he's really pleased people are watching and listening. If you can message him too, that would be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.