Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It`s really gotten out of hand.I had to book my (covid) injection this week .After asking my DOB NHS number etc ,i was asked if i`d mind answering what "I identified as" ,and then the man i was talking with ,went through a long list to choose from.Funny ,he never asked my race ,neither was my friend ,who is black.IT`s become a truly crazy world.I feel for my kids and my grandkids.
I decline each time for both race, religion and sexuality. None of their frigging business
And yes I understand the needs of targeting and making sure that we do not miss out on hidden minorities but...
I remember, decades ago I will admit, a mental health nurse was appointed for a particular community. It was to cover those from a particular subcontinent as a minority population. I had a number of patients from a different culture and area. I asked if we were going to appoint someone for them . I was told no as that minority was too small.
Im not arguing. It would have been financially very costly. But the minority that got their nurse was actually a major part of that areas population. So to me it's irrelevant what you are because it won't make a difference other than to show the higher ups you were asked the question based on whatever legislation/popular viewpoint is in play at the time.

Reactions: 4
I am afraid I doubt if HMTQ will come down hard on them as she is aware how emotionally fragile Harry is and wouldnt want to cause a total breakdown for him.
However,I agree something serious needs to be done,they cant allow Smeg to rule the world and have the upperhand too long.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This makes me sad! HMTQ has given her life to the commonwealth! She’s given her life to it and these 2 are helping to destroy that legacy the queen has work 60+ years for. Disgusting

View attachment 476431
Take away who they are, how he has treated his elderly grandparents is reprehensible, that alone shows him up for what he is.

Reactions: 17
This makes me sad! HMTQ has given her life to the commonwealth! She’s given her life to it and these 2 are helping to destroy that legacy the queen has work 60+ years for. Disgusting

View attachment 476431
Meghan is such a narc. Because she won't ever be Queen, she's decided that she'll take the monarchy down so no one can be, especially not Kate. And if Archie isn't a prince, then she wants to make sure Prince George and the rest of the Cambridges' kids won't be royalty for much longer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This! I don't know why but this clip reveals a side to Harry that makes me cringe so badly. It makes me think he's completely lost the ability to think for himself (if he ever had in the first place).
Even Meghan was visibly cringing at this

Thinking of them two right now, you just know Meghan will be smug, full of smiles and feeling happy. But I could bet my life that Harry won't be feeling the same. I think he will be the one needing therapy once Meghan has finished with him.

Reactions: 11
I'm hoping through all this hatred and outrage, something good comes out of it!

Hopefully this may be the "wake up call" for Harry to open his eyes to how manipulative Meghan is - her end game, the public image she wishes to portray, how conniving she can be. She may have fooled him - for now - but the general public (at least in the UK - and it seems - Australia) aren't putting up with her tit.

Harry will be horrified that some are baying for the end of the monarchy and making death threats against people who have no way of replying. Even worse when it involves innocent children. Nobody wants to see their family in danger.

I think, after the anger subsides, this will be a source of deep regret that will likely make him reach out to his father and brother.

I would go so far as to suggest it may be the dynamite that blows his marriage wide open.
He is too stupid. The only way I see any good coming from this is if her lies are once and for all completely and unequivocally revealed, and he and she are treated for inciting hatred and trying to bring down the monarchy.

Reactions: 12
Oh I do hope the British press corp, do club together and make an official complaint to CBS!

The way those clips were edited together, did make me think I had missed some nasty headlines about Meghan, its good to know that they were almost completely made up!!!
It is so misleading, akin to misinformation I think

Also I find funny Meghan moans that Kate could have been nicer with her with what she was going on with her father/the stress of the wedding. Kate might have lost her temper (if we believe this version) but she gave birth only two-three weeks ago and instead of resting as every mother should, she was helping Meghan. Meghan could also have got that Kate was maybe not on her best shape, physically and mentally.

Also yeah I find very petty to need to come back on this. She had enough other examples to use to illustrate her point, the avocado thing could have been a good one. Kate also didn't adress the story because she just did as they usually do: to not comment the rumor to not fuel the press. Meghan could have been sad but could also made the effort to understand that her SIL might see things differently. Also to me this kinf of stories when not adressed are quite harmful. We always see articles in the press about people being mean with each other and we know unless robust facts are provided it's just about selling/clickbaits.

Doesn't prevent me to think the press can be quite nasty and that's problematic. But that's not Kate's fault!

BBC news aren't even bothered about it now, they only had the Piers Morgan fallout on and the way news is more about personalities now and GB News starting.
Not even trending on twitter anymore. Well not on mine 😁 back to #borisjohnsonout and #thechase. Normality has resumed for the time being.

• Haha
Statistically speaking in terms of secondary education, higher education and employment the most disadvantaged/most underrepresented group is in fact working class white boys/men. These stats were presented to Munroe Bergdorf :sick: (Andrew Neil show, it’s on YouTube) who simply said ‘it’s not about education, you’re denying my lived experience, Britain is a racist society’. Professional victims who don’t care about the reality when it doesn’t suit their narrative.

Side note- My friend is ginger, like properly ginger, white skin and freckles, and when she goes to certain countries she is stared at and touched etc. Is that racism, no, it just illustrates the reality that races are different, and always will be, it’s biological. However, there is nothing stopping us from all treating each other as equals- of course.
Totally agree.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Confirmation that the interview was filmed in Oprah's garden then?

Certainly looks large enough to be a mic pack though and electronic tags are usually lower down... 🤔
She was photographed getting on a plane after the interview though so she wouldn't have been able to do that if she was under house arrest.

Maybe it was a secret tape recorder and she got more gossip when Meghan thought the cameras were off :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.