Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a husband that doesn't help you get the mental health help you need because he's ashamed. Worst husband ever.

Reactions: 32
Thank goodness for this thread. I’m surrounded by a teenager who feels terribly sorry for what Megs and Harry have gone through and their racism abuse and a husband who kindly informed me today that he was chuffed Meghan had stuck up for all those with mental health by complaining to ITV. Somebody save me!

While we can never truly know anyone’s experience with their own mental health and shouldn’t judge why does a huge part of me feel like she saw that opportunity and jumped at the chance as she knew ITV couldn’t exactly dispute it? She will be like the cat that’s got the cream today. You see, I see past the bullshit and can see how calculated it all is; however my family do not. HELP!
Find the best article you can, or one of the posts from here and make them all read the contradictions to 'her truth' and then discuss!

Reactions: 10
Well exactly, and remember he was in therapy for years but he couldn't possibly pass the number to his wife 😉
No one ever said he didn’t get her help privately just that the palace wouldn’t assist her. Or have I missed something ?

Reactions: 4
Sorry but just going back to the suicidal thoughts she had.
As I said before and many others 0n this thread too have said it really is hard to carry on when you feel like this.
I do find it hard to believe what she said was true. However, if she did feel like that and did tell Harry, there is no way he would make her go to the Royal Albert Hall that night, where she sat weeping.
Also why did she have to take hersand ask for help? Why didn't Harry straight away organise help for his wife?
As Harry and various members of the royal family have stated that to ask for help isn't something to be ashamed of.
The fault here lies at Harry's door, not BP.

Also the comment that she didn't want the big wedding,'that was for the public'. She wanted just the two of them in the backyard with the Archbishop.
Surely they could have declined the £32M spectacle, with Hollywood guests and the quite frankly comical preacher?

Reactions: 16
It got discussed at work today, I've been dreading it because (although I consider myself to be traditionally left-wing) everyone else in my team is much further left and I thought it would be 100% pro H&M. Surprisingly they're only cautiously pro H&M. They're not happy about the (alleged) skin tone comment and they're suspicious of the RF but they want to hear both sides before they make up their mind. I pointed out that she lied about the wedding and the titles and they were surprised. Then I changed the subject because I didn't want to push my luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No she didn't deal the death blow. Although it is said she contacted and complained to GMB. GMB received over 40k complaints about his "hounding" of Meagain. He walked off set, after an on air spat , its said his bosses said make an apology and he said "NO" probably not very politely and off he went. He does have a few other irons in the fire and will pop up else where to make her accountable. He stands by the premise of Free Speech for everyone.
Will we get to hear how many complaints against the shola shouty lady?

Reactions: 18
I think if Harry comes back for the statue unveiling they need to lock him up in a retreat somewhere for psychological help.. or maybe he can spend time with Piers Morgan who will tell him the truth and unwoke him 🤣.

Does anyone think he will come for the statue unveiling ?
I think he should do a recorded piece and stay in LA because the baby is too young and he doesn't want to leave Smeggy with the 2 children.

Reactions: 9
I lost all respect for Harry when I saw him sitting next to the chicken, singing "Just the three of us".
This! I don't know why but this clip reveals a side to Harry that makes me cringe so badly. It makes me think he's completely lost the ability to think for himself (if he ever had in the first place).

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well exactly, and remember he was in therapy for years but he couldn't possibly pass the number to his wife 😉
I know I’ve said this before but in the engagement interview she says how well she got on with Julia, one of Diana’s friends. If that’s Julia Samuel, she’s a therapist and Meghan would have had her on speed dial.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine having a husband that doesn't help you get the mental health help you need because he's ashamed. Worst husband ever.
Exactly. Why was he ashamed when he advocates mental health issues be talked about and has suffered himself. It didn't make sense. Is he therefore now saying that mental health is something to be ashamed of?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That is pathetic. I'm so glad I'm old.

Communism - and we know what that brings - culls of religion, race, land grab, money grab, we are all equal except us in charge who are more equal than you lot.

He deserves a slap a la Airplane...
Communism, the New World Order, it’s slowly sneaking in, I can see a Universal Basic Incime being introduced at some point towards the end of this year, it’ll lead on from there. They’ve already paving the way for a digital health/ID passport, the vaccine passport is the beginnings of that. By the year 2030 you’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy... as prescribed by Klaus and Co, the global elite🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Exactly. Why was he ashamed when he advocates mental health issues be talked about and has suffered himself. It didn't make sense. Is he therefore now saying that mental health is something to be ashamed of?
Especially when his own brother and sister in law advocate using Shout to help people with suicidal depressing thoughts! I highly doubt the palace would have denied her help

Reactions: 13
Well I've learned a new term in the last few pages "white adjacent" (seriously who is making this stuff up? They keep inventing new things so people can take offence more!)
Isn't that what M is though?

Re H saying that to the press on the plane - won't they be the same press that gave us the coverage of "how brilliant she was"🤔

Reactions: 8
So piers Morgan was told by the heads of ITV that meghan wanted him to apologise to her on live TV for his opinion and he said no so that's why he left

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So piers Morgan was told by the heads of ITV that meghan wanted him to apologise to her on live TV for his opinion and he said no so that's why he left
Someone needs to tell Smeg that demanding someone apologize to you is not a real apology. Is she trying to run a dictatorship here? Kim Jung Markle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The irony of Megs crying racism is that she used to identify as white and exclusively dates straight, white men with money and or privilege. But now that being an activist for Black issues is trendy, she's suddenly everywhere promoting herself as a Black woman and pointing fingers while she benefits from the same institutions that she claims are propped up by white supremacy. She's a grifter and opportunist of the highest level.
true. She once said she's too light to be black.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.