Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping through all this hatred and outrage, something good comes out of it!

Hopefully this may be the "wake up call" for Harry to open his eyes to how manipulative Meghan is - her end game, the public image she wishes to portray, how conniving she can be. She may have fooled him - for now - but the general public (at least in the UK - and it seems - Australia) aren't putting up with her tit.

Harry will be horrified that some are baying for the end of the monarchy and making death threats against people who have no way of replying. Even worse when it involves innocent children. Nobody wants to see their family in danger.

I think, after the anger subsides, this will be a source of deep regret that will likely make him reach out to his father and brother.

I would go so far as to suggest it may be the dynamite that blows his marriage wide open.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why now? Why now for the interview?

I honestly don't see her as a person 'of colour' my children don't either...and my point is making out they were racist I think is more her issue....that picture of the queen with them all when she is holding Archie is lovely. She is mixed race and therefore needs to also acknowledge her white roots....

I just don't get it...I know every one says narc etc. But they both had it all.....the press have been bang out of order to her agreed....but they could have been absolutely amazing...Harry Wills and Kate were great together....

I just don't get the interview...no context to comments...no question about HER OWN FAMILY (dad and sister? ) all about HIS family.

I'm divided about the interview...really am.

Always had a soft spot for Harry...but its all a strange mess...

Calling Sarah 'fergie' I thought odd too

And she had 3/4 airtime compared to.him

They now need to just crack on and go away!!
Glad someone else said that about calling Sarah Ferguson "Fergie". The public and press dubbed her that, no? Never assumed family called her Fergie but I could be wrong. Either way it sounded odd for her to say that.

Reactions: 11
I'm hoping BP insist on a 2 hour rebuttal programme, also screened at 9 pm, and get CBS Viacom to air it with equal prominence and with the same publicity budget.

Piers Morgan seems to be available these days....
And then demanda that H&M publish a full page apology in the LA times AND on 5he archewell website

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
See I think they're probably feeling quite chuffed with themselves right now, and in Harry's case rather vacuous. As other posters have said, Meghan must feel untouchable. In their world, recent endorsements from the likes of Biden, Clinton, various celebs and now Kween Beyonce, not to mention the headlines is all the validation they need.
Consequences, what consequences?
They will face consequences. And support from Hollywood elites and the hideous Clintons means absolutely nothing, they’re all amoral scum. Between the press and people who have evidence of meghans behaviour, she will be brought down and the truth will come out. It’s been mentioned on here before but it’s a higher stakes but not as violent version of what happened with Jussie Smollett. Claiming racism and bigotry when it isn’t true is disgusting, and she will have absolutely no evidence of it.

Reactions: 15

Hopefully this may be the "wake up call" for Harry to open his eyes to how manipulative Meghan is - her end game, the public image she wishes to portray, how conniving she can be. She may have fooled him - for now - but the general public (at least in the UK - and it seems - Australia) aren't putting up with her tit.

Harry will be horrified that some are baying for the end of the monarchy and making death threats against people who have no way of replying. Even worse when it involves innocent children. Nobody wants to see their family in danger.

I think, after the anger subsides, this will be a source of deep regret that will likely make him reach out to his father and brother.

I would go so far as to suggest it may be the dynamite that blows his marriage wide open.
She's probably banned him from looking at the internet, she's an abuser, she wants him in the dark

Reactions: 12

Never gonna happen. He can't read and she is vetting all his info/news exposure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the garden wedding thing was probably aimed at countering all the good press that Beatrice got when she married her bloke. She’s like ‘oh we did that first....’ I’d be mightily pissed if I had to stump up all that money for a wedding she supposedly didn’t want.
That is a good point always has to one up someone. But what gets me thinking is if they or her rather, truly didn’t want the extravagant wedding, then why did she invite half of Hollywood? I’m sure there is some truth in her saying it was all for show, all for her to show Hollywood how important she is 🙄.

Reactions: 6
Camilla Tominey on ITV now saying that the staff member who has been said have left due to gross misconduct (first made by Omid Scobie in Vanity Fair or Harpers) is considering suing over Omid's remarks.

ITV are coming in strong on balance and fact checking here. Camilla says important that 'one narrative is not allowed to dominate'
Totally ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Some one on the comments said:
''Id urge people to complain to Ofcom. The programme failed to provide a right-to-reply to all those accused by the sussexes, causing the interview to be bullyiish and partisan. There are rules for impartiality and this programme displayed none of them''
I complained. Pointing out that not only not impartial but inflammatory.

Reactions: 15
I wish the news and discussion shows, media outlets would stop discussing this interview and stop inviting opinions. The media are themselves stirring up further hatred and division (nothing new) but giving a voice and validation to many, many stupid people.

If the media want to be helpful just gather evidence to disprove lies after the baby is born.

This makes me sad! HMTQ has given her life to the commonwealth! She’s given her life to it and these 2 are helping to destroy that legacy the queen has work 60+ years for. Disgusting

AED98C13-EB1F-4AAA-A183-6C329E91DA25.png

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

I totally agree with everything you've said... May I also add that he has tried to tie his family in knots because he is still married to her with a child and one on the way... therefore giving her the absolute power she thinks she needs to annihilate the royal family. Fortunately for his family they have been through this many times before with nearer people to the throne...
Therefore go away Meghan... sit down and shut the duck up...Oh and take Harry with you cos we don't need him either !

Never gonna happen. He can't read and she is vetting all his info/news exposure
No I don't think I realised quite how dangerous she is, and he is as well for being such a fool!

Her Douchness, knows all the right buttons to press, to sling mud, the ultimate mean girl.
Kate upset her years or months ago, so she is now being thrown under the cart. They had a squabble, both made each other cry, Catherine apologised ands sent flowers, Meghan apparently forgave her...but when she gets a chance to stick the knife in...she does....what a nasty witch she is!

She had an apparent breakdown in the morning of the day she went to see cirque de soleil, ( Im pretty sure she said clearly in the interview it was in the morning she spoke to Harry,) then she got up and went to Mayhew to cuddle the dogs, no sign of her in tears there, then home again to get ready to go out again in the evening.

She claims she wasnt protected.....and that nobody gave a newborn baby special protection. Can you imagine 2 armed policemen in a childs nursery, watching over him whilst Meghan is apparently breast feeding, watching the nanny give him his bath!
To go along with the seperate police protection of both parents. Paid for out of the taxes paid by British people!!

She claims the baby was subject to racist claims, although as she herself didnt hear them, she is just reporting hearsay as fact!

The poor dears, didnt get the chance to show Archie off to the press, on the steps of the hospital where he was born. But i thought that was because they wanted privacy and didnt use the same hospital as William and Catherine...

The lies just go on and on....

And then people believe her, as someone said to me this morning. Someone who was sympathetic towards Meghan,
Well she wouldnt go on a TV station and lie would she! So she has to be telling the truth!

She is so dangerous....!!

She has the audacity to complain about Piers Morgan, and get him sacked! Why isnt he entitled to his opinion? It isnt all about the world according to Ms Meghan Markle!

The pair of them make me so so angry
There is something else that has irked Meg- Kate forbade Meghan from taking photos of her children. She caught Meghan doing so and told her off, and Meg wasn't invited to Kate's and Will's home ever again. Also, it has been reported that Meg kept a diary recording everything about the palace. All this information is in the public domain.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How much are you betting we’re going to get a call for unity from M&H any day now
The only thing they should be doing is releasing a statement to say the whole interview was bollocks and they are jealous bastards and need The Hostage's titles and place in the line of succession removing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.