Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Re Harry having had Therapy previously for mental health issues:
This article is from 2017
Prince Harry Opens Up About His 20-Year Mental Struggle (forbes.com)
In a podcast interview with Telegraph columnist Bryony Gordon that has been widely broadcast and praised by the media, he admitted to years of attacks both of panic and rage, disclosing that his life was in "total chaos" for two years.

“I just couldn’t put my finger on it," he said. "I just didn’t know what was wrong with me.”
The 32-year-old prince said that he has been “very close to total breakdown on numerous occasions when all sorts of grief and lies and misconceptions are coming to you from every angle.” As part of a campaign to raise awareness of mental health issues, the prince acknowledged that he had completely blocked his emotions for years, an ostrich policy that resulted in severe psychological effects.

or
Prince Harry Reveals He Went to Therapy to Deal with Princess Diana’s | Vanity Fair
He finally sought counseling for his grief after “two years of total chaos” in his late 20s.

I think its really hard to say that everything that Meghan said was a lie though! Personally I think she was lying through her teeth, or at least massively embroidering the truth!

But the minute you play the race card, or the mental health card.....you cant ignore it!
You have to, to some extent behave as if you believe it, and investigate it, as if it is true! Especially with someone as manipulative and creative as Meghan! Who will just throw mud regardless of what actually happened!
Just to throw a grenade into the issue - if Harry's mental health is that bad, how was he allowed into the army, let alone in Afghanistan and be a Captain leading other men? It wouldn't happen. He could cope with the click of a camera as it brought everything back to him but was quite happy in a war zone with guns and bullets going off all over the place! :m

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oooh Didn't Camilla gave a speech at a DV event that was about 'someone' who was being controlled and manipulated?
edit found it https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a31261803/camilla-domestic-violence-hashtag-speech/#:~:text=She talked of silence on,from those who perpetrate abuse.”
Possibly at the same time or event, Camilla made comment about how hard it is to see a loved one in thrall to someone controlling. She’s a wily coyote that Camilla 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
[

Just to throw a grenade into the issue - if Harry's mental health is that bad, how was he allowed into the army, let alone in Afghanistan and be a Captain leading other men? It wouldn't happen.
Or... he benefitted from being a royal?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know piers history with Meghan? From this morning him walking off set after that guy said “I understand you got a personal relationship or had one and she cut you off”

Reactions: 3
[QView attachment 475108UOTE="Lululime, post: 4210362, member: 64236"]
So Harry was trapped....but didn’t know he was trapped. Wonder who it was that told him?
So she told Harry that she couldn’t be left alone......not much of a demonstration of her frequently expressed concern for his mental health eh? Ring Samaritans luv or go and see your private physician.........emotional Blackmail much?
Aye..... looked trapped didn't he?! The bleeping 🔔 🔚
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
I’m sure he had the nick name Harry pot head. He’s always been a bit of a wild child 😂 he has rebelled at every opportunity

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know piers history with Meghan? From this morning him walking off set after that guy said “I understand you got a personal relationship or had one and she cut you off”
It's in the wiki, pink button ☝☝☝

Reactions: 5
I've just signed bl in and I'm sorry for not following what's going on. But...
Did anyone hear Thomas Markle say he only released HALF of the letter she sent him And the other half was SHOCKING/ DAMAGING... Piers asked him to confirm it was potentially damaging etc and he said YES. Does anyone remember this and can we get the Royals to obtain this letter ? !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s frightening and sickening at the same time. I often think to myself, why didn’t it happen the other way around? The answer is, people who reject wokeness are more intelligent, have better critical faculties and value our free western world.
Its as though these people want to live in a communist state with censored literature and art, an erased history and no free speech. In my opinion that means you have a screw loose, it’s not progressive at all.
I recommend “The Memory Police” by Yoko Ogawa...a novel precisely on this subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Harry is trying to set Charles up for the racist comment to pay him back for the 'oh, it's ginger' comment when he was born?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How does that mean “nothing” when it’s true. I feel like people seem to forget how racism started and how black people ended up in the UK in the first place. A black person can discriminate against a white person, of course they can, which is wrong and shouldn’t be tolerated - but in terms of having the necessary structural resources to oppress them, no they can’t. Black women experience medical racism because studies and research don’t include them as subjects. Historically black women’s bodies were used as Guinea pigs for medical trials and inflicted with pain without anaesthetic (see J. Marion Sims), under the notion that their pain tolerance was higher. This is still shown today, one example being how bw are 5x more likely to die during pregnancy and this not being a concern for anyone in parliament despite the report producing the same conclusions year on year. I think it’s very unkind and hurtful to say what you’ve said
Sorry...studies and research don’t include black women? That is complete rubbish.

There are many, many, many studies trying to figure out the disparity. The issue is complicated and probably due to several competing factors. But to pretend that scientific research is ignoring the issue is simply untrue.

Until they’ve nailed down the actual reasons for this then you have absolutely no cause whatsoever to lay the blame at the door of racism...or anything else.

This is a perfect example of where we are in public discourse....accuse first & hope the evidence supports you later.

And, by the way, racism did not begin with the slave trade. Not even close.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's already being reported he's signed for the new TV station GB. With Andrew Neill and Dan Wooton it could be an interesting new show
Oh I hope not, his treatment of government has been disgusting, so left wing, surely no news channel will want him shouting and screaming at guests that he doesn't agree with.

Really don't like the guy but agreed with him over M&H.

Looking forward to GB news, hopefully a non bias news channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s frightening and sickening at the same time. I often think to myself, why didn’t it happen the other way around? The answer is, people who reject wokeness are more intelligent, have better critical faculties and value our free western world.
Its as though these people want to live in a communist state with censored literature and art, an erased history and no free speech. In my opinion that means you have a screw loose, it’s not progressive at all.
I'd just like to say how much I've enjoyed the majority of your posts which are always very erudite.

I imagine that you are considerably younger than me and it's refreshing to find that not all young people are being indoctrinated so easily and swallowing the Kool aid. Keep hold of your individuality and avoid the sheep 🐑
Oh and have a mushy :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry...studies and research don’t include black women? That is complete rubbish.

There are many, many, many studies trying to figure out the disparity. The issue is complicated and probably due to several competing factors. But to pretend that scientific research is ignoring the issue is simply untrue.

Until they’ve nailed down the actual reasons for this then you have absolutely no cause whatsoever to lay the blame at the door of racism...or anything else.

This is a perfect example of where we are in public discourse....accuse first & hope the evidence supports you later.

And, by the way, racism did not begin with the slave trade. Not even close.
I’m not even going to bother going back and forth with you as it’s against the rules. At least Americans own their racism and the racists there are loud and proud about it.

In the UK everyone will swear black and blue they aren’t and have you believe it’s something black people sit and imagine in their heads for fun

Reactions: 4
Out of interest (too much lockdown time on my hands), I watched the engagement interview again this afternoon. In it Meghan says she’s met some of Diana’s friends, including Julia. Now if this was Julia Samuel, Diana’s therapist, how can she claim she had no support or help with her mental health issues? She had her very own therapist on tap - didn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WHERE'S The second part of the letter Thomas Markle spoke about....??? Your Majesty get it now ....please theres a message there... Next Clue to this Narcissistic MeGhan....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd just like to say how much I've enjoyed the majority of your posts which are always very erudite.

I imagine that you are considerably younger than me and it's refreshing to find that not all young people are being indoctrinated so easily and swallowing the Kool aid. Keep hold of your individuality and avoid the sheep 🐑
Oh and have a mushy :m
Very kind of you that made me smile! I’m 22 and I’d honestly say a large majority of people my age that I know are sickeningly woke. Being on here makes me feel like I’m sane. I’ll never be woke, not a chance, I value free speech and intelligence ;)
Edit- I’m also a woman so am constantly fed a fourth wave feminism narrative as if I’m supposed to comply with that too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’d love to be a fly on the wall to see whether Charles or William is harder on HarryI always assumed it would be William but Harry seemed to reserve more criticism for his father.

Charles always seemed kind to MM in public, William much less so.

It always seemed a bit odd to me that the Cambridge kids didn’t go to Archie’s christening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.