Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, and Holly and Phil don’t like it 🤣 he is speaking what we are all thinking
Holly and Phil, the 'brains society'. My rule of thumb is, if Holly and Pip don't like something, I immediately like it. We know why Holly has a problem though don't we ... she, like Meghan, married a TV producer. Oh I wonder why? As for Philander Phil, he did his best work when he played second-fiddle to a puppet. Some things never change in that respect. Holly probably knows Harry, no doubt Harry has sniffed-around it at some point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In a completely unsurprising turn of events, here's the ever-lovely Diane Abbott doing a nice bit of victim shaming.

When Meghan suggests she was bullied 2 years ago - I believe you hun
When allegations of staff being bullied by Meghan 2 years ago arise - Nothing to see here!

Diane Abbott has less credibility than Pamela Andersen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have noticed that a lot of posters on the Haz and Meg rave threads are suggesting that those who don’t fawn over them have mental health problems or face ‘challenges’ in life. 🤔

Absolutely no self awareness.
It is a CHALLANGE to keep up with this thread and "their truth"!

Reactions: 15
One thing if Harry and Meghan wont say who made the comment to the world, they should tell The Queen.

How can she investigate a racist claim from a senior royal if she doesn’t even know who it is ?

If they don’t even tell The Queen who it is then I think the palace could really use this against H&M.

Does anyone think he’s told the queen ?
Labour MPs are apparently demanding an investigation into the racism claims and frankly I think to shut everyone up, that should be done in parallel with the internal investigation into the bullying claims by the employees. If the allegations are proven to be untrue and as a result a lot of Megsy and Hazno's lies are revealed to be outright seidtion fabrications, then the MPs will be aligned in in wanting to take action against those who made these false allegations. These sort of fabricated allegations - especially when used to prop up your own PR and profile - diminish and devalue the cases where there is real racism/bigotry/misogyny/MH issues/bullying/abuse. The victims of genuine discrimination etc usually aren't millionaires with endless resources and options, but having these two moochers whine about being victims.... well it mutes the real victims who live with the consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok I was googling what the flower girl dresses looked like after tight gate and found this. So there was a big debate whether the girls should wear tights on a hot day but not that the poor boys were dressed head to toe in heavy black suits ! Poor kids 🤪 I remember now thinking it was a strange choice for wee boys !

Attachments

Reactions: 18
These people seem to act like they know Diana, she would be sad at this, not for the TRF but her other son.
Diana wouldn’t have let no bint jeopardise her son getting the throne.
Irony overload

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Every time a real person like you with this situation comes on you talk only sense. It is interesting and all part of the build-up to giving birth to a child - will they take after grandad, cousin It, twins maybe? I love you sensible people and hate bleating, complaining uber-rich people with rich people problems which are nothing. Colour a problem? What about successfully giving birth to a child with all the correct bits and pieces in the right places - thank God for your blessings - don't complain...
I love to read what someone in this same situation thinks also. I make statements about how I would feel and think in/of these situations but because I am not in this situation and never will be its reassuring to see this sort of response.

Reactions: 7
Holly and Phil, the 'brains society'. My rule of thumb is, if Holly and Pip don't like something, I immediately like it. We know why Holly has a problem though don't we ... she, like Meghan, married a TV producer. Oh I wonder why? As for Philander Phil, he did his best work when he played second-fiddle to a puppet. Some things never change in that respect. Holly probably knows Harry, no doubt Harry has sniffed-around it at some point.
she annoys me. She plays the dumb blonde. She might be a dumb blonde, of course, but man does she ham it up

Reactions: 14
You know, I have noticed that, just like the biggest loudmouthed, bragging macho men are often the biggest cowards when push comes to shove, the worst bullies are often the most prone to blubbering like children when one of their targets firmly strikes back. Seen it in both children' and adults. It can be a very cynical move on the part of the bully to assume the victim role.

We've hear Meghan has had multiple staff members, children, and the Duchess of Cambridge in tears. Meghan definitely makes women and kids cry. I also believe someone who plays victim by lying and manipulating woukd absolutely resort to tears when a higher ranking woman such as Kate finally had enough of her tit. In the Charlotte situation maybe Kate simply cried first, then Meghan decided to trump that with her own tantrum for obvious reasons. Maybe Kate made her cry on a separate occasion after having had enough of her rude antics. Or maybe Kate never made her cry at all and it's just another big lie for her partisan and uninformed US audience to lap up uncritically.

If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that Meghan lies, distorts or contradicts herself over time, and at every turn when it advantages her in any way. I consider every single claim of hers inherently suspect for this reason unless hard proof is provided.
She couldn't turn a corner without encountering one of her past porkies :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been commented before but this entire interview was clearly engineered and is completely an act. The fact people are believing this story as 'fact' and not just what it is- a soap opera- is really disgusting. I mean come on this is a woman who has never been real about her intentions from day 1 and has lived this entire experience acting as if she was Diana. I don't believe there is a genuine bone in her body and people supporting her story as if she even deserves it is truly surprising to me. It is obvious this is a 'he said, she said' situation and no claims can be corroborated and this plays into their hands perfectly as they need the income.

Meghan, a middle aged woman describing herself as 'naive' so she can victimise herself is truly telling. For all her political 'activism' and her perceived 'intelligence', you would think before getting into the royal family she would think long and hard about if this is the life she wanted anf if it aligned with her own principles. But it's clear she just wanted to marry him for fame and wealth and then she has the cheek to whine and call 'racism'.

People would do well remembering these are simply allegations and not the truth. This woman is as disingenuous as they come and people shouldn't be so easily fooled by this entitled shrew. The fact she got on telly moaning about her 'struggles' when people are going through some of the worst things really shows her true colours. I am not saying royal life isn't an adjustment and comes with it's own set of challenges but the fact the pair of them are not even holding themselves accountable for their nasty behaviour just tells me all I need to know.

Looking at the other side, if anyone is to blame it is Harry. All she has claimed in this interview could have been mitigated by Harry and so it really shows how unhealthy their relationship is. Instead they choose to smear the whole family and create even more drama.

The whole 'prince' archie denial thing makes no sense to me... if you are trying to escape royal life why do you care if he is a prince or not. She clearly has a power control issue. What a crazy woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I was wondering (insprired by the maiden comment on this thread) if we could maybe keep a fact check of the lies/contradictions/claims they have made?

I've made a start:

Fact check: Is Archie entitled to a title?

Contradiction. He can be the Earl of Dumbarton but not a prince at the minute. He will be a prince when Charles ascends to the throne, as a grandchild of the monarch. The couple claim he were denied this.

Fact check: When did the conversation about the baby’s skin colour happen?

Contradiction. Meghan says she was relayed conversations in pregnancy, Harry comes on and says comments were made when they were dating.

Fact check: Did Samantha Markle change her name to Markle when Meghan started dating Harry?

No – Samantha has posted evidence she has always used Markle

Fact check: Did they RF remove protection?

Yes, but because H+M left their job. Archie will get protection when Charles ascends to the throne and he becomes a prince. They are not entitled to tax payer funded protection.

Fact check: Why did no one give Meghan help?

Not sure. Either Harry is the shittest husband in the world for leaving his suicidal wife flailing, or something else has happened. Why did her Obstetrician also not help? Her maternity apts would have flagged MH concerns. Who declined her help from within the palace? Is her mother not a mental health counsellor? Does her husband and brother not run a mental health charity? (Heads Together)

Fact check: Did the palace purposefully not help Meghan or did they not know about it?

Contradiction. Meghan says they refused because of the optics, Harry says he didn’t tell anyone because he was ashamed.

Fact check: Did Meghan know about the RF before meeting H?

Yes. There is a picture of her outside of Buckingham Palace. She had a Diana coffee table book. She fibbed about not Googling him.

Fact check: Who made who cry?

Contradiction: M says K made her cry. K was 2.5 weeks postpartum at the time (1 week before wedding). Journalist has doubled down on her story, insisting her sources are accurate.

Fact check: When were they actually married?

Contradiction. Official wedding seen by millions. M claims they were married in the ‘back yard’ three days before by the Archbishop of Canterbury ‘just the three of us’. This is problematic because in UK law you must be married in front of witnesses. The AoC can not marry people in unofficial locations either (they must be licenced). Also, two ceremonies would be bigamy

Fact check: Did the palace refuse to stick up for Meghan in regards to false stories?

Contradiction. Meghan says she was unprotected. Facts are that the palace intervened 8 times publicly to state that a story was false. A journalist has gone on the record too to say that she did not publish stories (numerous times) as the palace corrected her on her fact checking mission. Could it have been that Meghan doesn't know about the stories that didn't make it to press?

Fact check: Meghan states she hasnt seen Samantha in 19 years

No. There is a picture of them together in 2009.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Australia are actively talking about leaving the commonwealth!
The British press and parliament are asking for answers to counter the idea of our future kings being racist.

I am absolutely sure this was exactly what Harry and Meghan wanted. They coveted the Commonwealth job. There to rescue us Australasians and other colonised nations ( I’m a Kiwi) from the icy clutches of the BRF. I don’t want rescuing and I don’t want a republic thank you. It’s bad enough having a woke, leftist PM like Jacinda Ardern.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Or sniffed with it... 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love to read what someone in this same situation thinks also. I make statements about how I would feel and think in/of these situations but because I am not in this situation and never will be its reassuring to see this sort of response.
My online expectant mum’s group (thanks covid) had a thread where all the mothers who would be having children with mixed parentage were guessing what the kids would look like. Harry did say he was “shocked” by the comments tho so I think this was more than “ohh do you think he’ll keep the red hair” and not just in good fun as he was offended enough to tell Meghan.

Reactions: 11
And on that note, I fear this is going to turn into a much bigger scandal than we think. It will affect our relations with the Commonwealth countries, because those 2 idiots have basically portrayed the RF as a whole bunch of uncaring, cruel racists. Just awful. I really think the Palace should make a statement. A firm one as well. The whole world is talking about the UK currently, and I'm saddened to see that there's much criticism of the RF at the moment. The US in particular is mainly siding with and supporting Haz and Smeg and bashing the RF. 🤦‍♀️
Of course I have no idea how others will react but as an Aussie I just feel (and I think a lot of others will also) was what she had to put up with THAT BAD that she had to drag Harry away from his family, the kids wont see their cousins now like they would have had they stayed in UK, I think she has shown just how dozy she is, she couldn't get an UBER to the palace, where the hell did she think she was, she did no research herself about the family, Harry didnt appear to be helping her at all, it goes on and on. I think the majority of Aussies would think just fecking suck it up girl and get on with it, don't play the victim, do the job you would have been getting paid to do and dont paint women in such a pathetic weak light.

Reactions: 28
Yes and no.

Meghan really wants to be the head of the commonwealth and if you saw in the interview

Meghan had commonwealth flowers on her veil for her wedding

Harry says oh Meghan is the best thing ever that’s happened to the commonwealth.

Meghan mentioned she wanted to move to a commonwealth country and continue to her work from there.

They want countries to leave the commonwealth and unravel 70 years of what the queens done for the commonwealth just because Meghan didn’t get her way.

I Think the queen will release a statement , she wouldn’t want countries leaving the commonwealth after listening to perpetuated falsehoods about them.

She will want to protect what she worked 70 years to achieve.

The Queen has always lived by the "never complain, never explain" mantra, and I am quite sure that she will have already advised everybody in her family to abide by it, too.

There will be no response to Meghan's allegations from BP.

This will annoy Meghan. She will feel that she has been ignored. She may even feel (and say) that the RF must be guilty, as they have not refuted any of her claims or debunked her accusations.

Whichever way it is spun, the Palace will win ultimately. Maintaining a dignified silence is the quickest way to make untrue stories and baseless accusations go away.

Reactions: 23

Yel

I was wondering (insprired by the maiden comment on this thread) if we could maybe keep a fact check of the lies/contradictions/claims they have made?
You could add it all to the wiki if it makes life easier? Pink button at top

Reactions: 10

I've made a start:

Fact check: Is Archie entitled to a title?

Contradiction. He can be the Earl of Dumbarton but not a prince at the minute. He will be a prince when Charles ascends to the throne, as a grandchild of the monarch. The couple claim he were denied this.

Fact check: When did the conversation about the baby’s skin colour happen?

Contradiction. Meghan says she was relayed conversations in pregnancy, Harry comes on and says comments were made when they were dating.

Fact check: Did Samantha Markle change her name to Markle when Meghan started dating Harry?

No – Samantha has posted evidence she has always used Markle

Fact check: Did they RF remove protection?

Yes, but because H+M left their job. Archie will get protection when Charles ascends to the throne and he becomes a prince. They are not entitled to tax payer funded protection.

Fact check: Why did no one give Meghan help?

Not sure. Either Harry is the shittest husband in the world for leaving his suicidal wife flailing, or something else has happened. Why did her Obstetrician also not help? Her maternity apts would have flagged MH concerns. Who declined her help from within the palace?

Fact check: Did the palace purposefully not help Meghan or did they not know about it?

Contradiction. Meghan says they refused because of the optics, Harry says he didn’t tell anyone because he was ashamed.

Fact check: Did Meghan know about the RF before meeting H?

Yes. There is a picture of her outside of Buckingham Palace. She had a Diana coffee table book. She fibbed about not Googling him.

Fact check: Who made who cry?

Contradiction: M says K made her cry. K was 2.5 weeks postpartum at the time (1 week before wedding). Journalist has doubled down on her story, insisting her sources are accurate.

Fact check: When were they actually married?

Contradiction. Official wedding seen by millions. M claims they were married in the ‘back yard’ three days before by the Archbishop of Canterbury ‘just the three of us’. This is problematic because in UK law you must be married in front of witnesses. The AoC can not marry people in unofficial locations either (they must be licenced). Also, two ceremonies would be bigamy

Fact check: Did the palace refuse to stick up for Meghan in regards to false stories?

Contradiction. Meghan says she was unprotected. Facts are that the palace intervened 8 times publicly to state that a story was false. A journalist has gone on the record too to say that she did not publish stories (numerous times) as the palace corrected her on her fact checking mission. Could it have been that Meghan doesn't know about the stories that didn't make it to press?

Fact check: Meghan states she hasnt seen Samantha in 19 years

No. There is a picture of them together in 2009.
Your last Fact check is so easy to remedy - the AoC just has to come forward and tell the frigging truth! The Queen is head of the church - she can order him to.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.