Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe that the discussion of how Archie would look was probably down to protecting him. It’s undeniable there is racism out there, why wouldn’t you address how he’d be received by racists and how potential abuse could be headed off?

I reckon this is Harry trying to put Chas in his place because Harry is an indulged, bitter, spoiled baby that has been told “no”.

The fact that they’ve let people run wild with racism accusations and caused social division means nothing to them. They give no shits what the collateral is in terms of charity, cohesion, relations because they know they have lost the only thing that matters to them - all their royal privilege and status.

Also, I wouldn’t worry two much about public chat. Twitter and the like are notorious echo chambers of aggressive know it alls and they fail to realise that nobody likes them outside of their fellow big gobbed crusaders.
This is SUCH a good point. Especially as Harry said the comment was made early on and in a discussion about how much security they would need.

Reactions: 13
I still don’t understand why they’ve done the interview now. She’s heavily pregnant and knew there would be a massive fallout from this on both sides it must be stressful for her. The only thing I can think is they’re skint (in their terms) and need the exposure. Why would you put yourself through all this now?

So it's someone expressing concern that an imaginary baby might experience racism whilst Megs was apparently experiencing racism?
How the duck is that racist?

Reactions: 21
Another thing that makes me think that BP is to protect the future for the Cambridge kids especially George because this will be his future.

Do people remember when George , William, Charles and the queen went and made Xmas puddings and they took that family portraits with all the heirs ?

Meghan was reportdley so annoyed that Harry wasn’t involved or in the portrait and it was reported that she thought he was being pushed out and not included.

The pictures are of the future monarchs stupid cow, Harry of all people should have known this.

That is when I stopped liking Meghan it was the jealousy she showed towards the Cambridge’s that’s why.

She doesn’t seem to fathom George will be king one day and she just seems to assume he gets good treatment because he’s probs the fave.

Reactions: 31
What about the fact her Counsellor mother specifically worked at a Los Angeles Mental Health Centre 2015-2018?
Surely Mum could have helped
How many Directors does one organisation need - I think they all need help honestly if they all need to be called Directors. I think Doria probably didn't do much there tbh. A few de-stressing yoga classes maybe.

My money’s on Kate being the one who mentioned Archie’s skin colour.

The way Meghan was conceding positive bits about the rest of the RF but put the boot into Kate points to this.

But, crying over flowergirl dresses in your thirties, come the duck on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I still don’t understand why they’ve done the interview now. She’s heavily pregnant and knew there would be a massive fallout from this on both sides it must be stressful for her. The only thing I can think is they’re skint (in their terms) and need the exposure. Why would you put yourself through all this now?
I don’t think this kind of thing stresses her, I think she loves the attention

Reactions: 19
I really want the royals to respond. Like I want them to drop something big on smeggy. There is no way the royals didn’t scoop up dirt over the years on her incase she did something like this.

Reactions: 10
The more I think about this the more I think it was said in the context of her dark skin and his ginger hair and just guessing what that mix would produce, probably a joke but nothing serious and negative. You are so right to point out the obvious contradiction in both of their stories. His claimed it was before they were married whereas hers claimed it was while she was pregnant and wording it like that "there were concerns over how dark Archie's skin would be" was clever. It elevated it from hypothetical and humanized it.
I just think this is the issue that is going to get everyone off side, this is, or will be, what the Americans latch onto because it's such a delicate and sensitive issue in the states.
I have been part of a very large group that was told there was a racist amongst us but we weren't told who it was or what they did so we immediately start doubting ourselves and questioning everything. It's not very nice thing to have to go through. In the situation I was in and this situation surely it would be better to just confront the person discuss it and take whatever action needed to be taken. Just throwing out an accusation this way is horrible.
Oprah knew what Harry had said was different to what Meghan had said. She needs to clarify things.

Reactions: 15
If Phillip dies they lose a lot of relevance?
The pregnancy gives her a 'vulnerable' card to play in case the palace defends itself?

Reactions: 7
It's sick, evil and disgusting.
This all really pisses me off. I hope evidence comes out on MM's crappy behaviour, the British press have been so disappointing in responding to this.
I think, as others have said, that the press are waiting for a statement from BP before responding. The press have also been attacked in the interview and as Harry led Oprah to say “there’s a sanctimonious relationship between press and monarch” they also have their hands tied from that statement because for them to respond before the BP statement, BP could be accused of being incited by the press.

Reactions: 11
That is true. I have given up reading posts on Twitter about Meghan. There is a startling lack of knowledge regarding the RF.

There are a good many posters from the UK who do not know the basics about the line of succession. American posters know even less, and both seem to be willing to accept anything Meghan says as true, because as she is a WOC, she cannot be lying.

It has made my brain hurt. It's been easier to ignore comments than try to explain, over and over, that Meghan was disliked because of actions towards the RF (and especially the Queen) and not because her mum is a black woman.

I am worn out with it. I couldn't even watch the Oprah interview. I had intended to - but after the first two minutes I decided that I would sooner stab myself viciously with a selection of knitting needles, than listen to her bleeping irritating, whiny, lying, wheedling, demanding, sorrowful voice.

Whoever said upthread that Oprah gave Harry a harder time is correct. I am not sure why this was the case but she got quite cross with him towards the end.
She did seem fed up with him at the end. I wonder how much conversation or 'words' were had that were edited, just prior to the end part? You never know what was said that they're not showing us.
Harry really did not look happy at all for most of it either. Not sure if he's sad, angry or something else? he just looked uncomfortable. Maybe guilty even? of maybe starting to realise the consequences of what they've done.

Regarding a statement from BP..am wondering if they are waiting to complete their HR/bullying investigation before making a public statement?

Reactions: 21
I think that the royal family need to try a bit of blackmail of their own here.
Harry should be forced to apologise and issue a retraction or lose his title 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's sick, evil and disgusting.
This all really pisses me off. I really hope evidence comes out on MM's crappy behaviour, the British press have been so disappointing in responding to this.
I suspect the press are waiting for a steer from BP on how to respond to this. Everyone on the Royal rota knows the truth, but cannot say it out loud. I follow a few on Twitter like Arthur Edwards the Sun photographer of 40+ years and Rebecca English of the DM.
thank god for these threads, as everyone I see on SM is proMeghan.

I think anyone (like me) who has had experience of a narcissist up close can spot Meghan a mile off. But I can’t say it, because will be accused of being a racist / bully (even though i‘m not even white!)

Most people on social media are woke or sheep, thank god for people like Piers Morgan who can see straight through her bullsh1t

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When they were with the chickens H&M said they liked the SIMPLE LIFE,
I don’t think so ....
Private jets
Mansions
Designer clothes
Murderers earrings
Give me a break!
I'm no expert but they were the healthiest looking rescued ex-factory farming chickens I've ever seen - they're generally skinny and where they've been so stressed, have plucked most of their feathers out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I totally disagree with this?! Meghan is a jumped up narcissistic little madam and aside from a vocal minority of woke brain-dead idiots on Twitter, no one believes her. Support for the monarchy seems very strong on the whole...
7D78DA0E-FFC1-47FF-B2FA-FBE1B167A788.png

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The way people are going on like Harry is such a victim due to Diana but forget that Prince William went through the exact same thing and isn’t being a fame bleep with his gold digging wife tearing down the monarchy and his country.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Infanta Christina’s husband went to jail for 5 years for Fraud. Cristina went to switzerland in exile.
i suspect if he wasn’t a king; Juan Carlos may have been jailed. Felipe was brought in fo4 damage limitation
Yes, not disputing this at all, Juan Carlos and Cristina are horrible people... My point was merely using a large country as an example of how the responbilities with regard to public engagement can be discharged with a small number of working royals and Charles is right to pursue this route therefore saying the rules will be changed with regard to Archie has nothing to do with his heritage, a plan was in place for years and Harry knew that... Norway is probably a more stable example, they also have a small number of working royals but also less ground to cover (and a crazy princess to boot).

Reactions: 3
Saw this cringe on Matt Haig's Instagram. Claims of mental illness and suicide ARE suspicious when they come from a known narcissist and liar 😂. I have been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety and I think we need to acknowledge that sadly there are narcissists in this world who lie about these things! I know a few awful people irl who lie about this stuff for sympathy and narc supply 😤
Screenshot_20210309-122020_kindlephoto-1933097.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Next Thread Title suggestion

Harry & Meghan #71 -When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

As we all know that’s what Meghan had a bee in her bonnet about 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.