Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hells bells these threads move fast.
On the last thread I was talking about the colour of the babies skin and the way Harry spoke that it was not about Archie but was something that was discussed earlier.
So I went back found the segment and this is exactly what he said.

"At the time it was awkward, I was a bit shocked. Not comfortable sharing that.
But that was right at the beginning right, what will the kids look like.
That was right at the beginning when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family suggest she carry on acting because there is not enough money to pay for her and all this sort of stuff.
There were some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard."

So this is different to what she says. I think this needs to be clarified because from what I have seen this seems to be the big issue, the colour of Archies skin.
'What will the kids look like' could actually have been referring to a number of things and it could have been said in a variety of contexts. Not that its much easier to swallow than "they were worried about how dark the babies skin would be" but because its soo big it needs to be clarified and there is no way they can confirm or deny it now as he isn't saying who said it YET it has been noted that it was said. Again it allows everyone to be painted with the racist brush.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.

I don’t think it’s fair to conclude that Kate was in the wrong there just because Meghan cried.

It could be another classic narcissistic manipulator move to gain sympathy. Just because someone cried doesn’t mean that person is automatically right or good.

Without the context and background, we wouldn’t know what happened.

It could be that Katy was right to insist on tights (due to protocols) and so had an argument with Meghan. Meghan cried (for whatever reason). Kate apologised for making her cry, because Kate was the bigger person and wanted to mend the relationship. But that does not mean Kate was wrong or she apologised for insisting on tights. Two separate issues there.

The Palace didn’t respond to the story in the press, because, perhaps, that would just reveal someone’s (not Kate) low or lack of emotional intelligence.

Meghan always wants to be the victim and the couple like to interpret things in their own delusional ways. Their ‘truth’ is not necessarily the truth or the fact.
meghan acted like she didn’t want to touch upon the subject when Oprah asked but then readily threw out that she was the one that cried. No details though. So did Kate not cry? What actuall was said?

so much vagueness, the only point she ever makes is how she’s a victim. She never explains why in exact terms just that she is one.

poor Kate has has to deal with vitriol from That book they supposedly didn’t write, then an interview where she madepoor megs cry. People cry from frustration, anger. It doesn’t mean Megs was in the right or that she’d a victim.

Reactions: 57
I'm just looking forward to the response to all of this from TQ. I also think that the tabloid press in the UK are just chomping at the bit to unleash hell on Hazza and Smegsy. Because we all know that for every story they ran with, there's at least three they didn't. There's probably a ton of stuff they know about his relationships with Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas. And his army 'pals' most likely have a treasure trove of tales to share.
They have covered a lot for Harry in the past .
Talk radio guest said he would never get up in the morning and only do afternoon appearances

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Radio phone-ins, chat shows etc just huge amount of coverage and Megs has achieved what she wanted - to be the most famous woman in the world. The fact that not everyone loves her will gripe at her, we are sure of that but still, she has achieved one goal.

One question for fellow tattlers - all the commentators, journos and Joe and Jane Public phoning in, has anyone said "OK, they want to be private, financially independent etc., they want to strive on themselves, have a different way of life, not curtsy to Brenda (always thought she looked more like a Gert myself) so why don't H&M themselves, make a request to the toxic family they hate so much an ask them that they want to have all titles and privileges removed and will not discuss the BRF or the Markle family in public ever again." Completely disassociate themselves from their families. Why have they not done that? So what if it is Harry's birthright (Megs would argue) - he's rejected it. Obviously they haven't because being "Duke and Duchess" and the Queen's grandson and future King's son is how they are going to make money. They are going to trade on that forever. It's bad enough that was how they were going to make a living anyway, but now, after the trashing of the BRF. Wow. In what world do they think this is all acceptable and OK? It's bonkers. They are mad.

Regarding a new surname for them, as they hate both sets of families, I guess that means they'll have to go by Harry and Meghan Ragland. That will pull in the punters...........

Title for next thread: Presenting Harry and Meghan Ragland ......Oh! there's no one here...

• Haha
Reactions: 74
They have covered a lot for Harry in the past .
Talk radio guest said he would never get up in the morning and only do afternoon appearances
don’t forget the arrogant dismissal of “don’t behave like this Rhiannon”

woke Harry is woke until it comes to dismissing a woman doing her job and telling her how to behave. Shame he couldn’t say the same thing to his wife as she threw his entire family under the bus but left out the one Royal who probably deserved it (Andrew)

Reactions: 44
The two things the palace need to come out pdq in my opinion is the “title” confusion as it’s been peddled as Archie didn’t get a title because he’s black and there is a clearly defined policy for this which shows this simply isn’t true. The other is the secret wedding- again simply not true. Everything else will probably just to be food for the press. I can’t see them naming names or “yeah but she said” it’s just not what they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.

I don’t think it’s fair to conclude that Kate was in the wrong there just because Meghan cried.

It could be another classic narcissistic manipulator move to gain sympathy. Just because someone cried doesn’t mean that person is automatically right or good.

Without the context and background, we wouldn’t know what happened.

It could be that Katy was right to insist on tights (due to protocols) and so had an argument with Meghan. Meghan cried (for whatever reason). Kate apologised for making her cry, because Kate was the bigger person and wanted to mend the relationship. But that does not mean Kate was wrong or she apologised for insisting on tights. Two separate issues there.

The Palace didn’t respond to the story in the press, because, perhaps, that would just reveal someone’s (not Kate) low or lack of emotional intelligence.

Meghan always wants to be the victim and the couple like to interpret things in their own delusional ways. Their ‘truth’ is not necessarily the truth or the fact.
If you look at the photos of Charlotte from the wedding she is playing with her shoes/standing on one leg. It was a hot day, it just makes sense to add socks or tights when wearing new shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I think meghan played the game of if I can't have it none of you can have it, hense the reason she tried to nuke the RF with her ridiculous claims, she knew she was never getting near the crown so she's ruined it for every one. Diana hated the RF but she still respected them. She'd be so disappointed in Harry
I find it hilarious that all the Americans are twitter are going on about how Diana would be do proud of him. They haven't got a clue about Diana... She comes from one of the oldest aristocratic families in England, famously told Phillips her title was older than his, she was a monarchist through and through. She had issues with the firm but respected the institution and definitely wanted her eldest son on the throne. She also understood why William and Harry would be treated differently throughout their lives

• Heart
Reactions: 84
She wants PEACE and KINDNESS but what they have done is caused DIVISION... between them and her family
.... them and the Royal family
.... us and America
...... Black and White
Shame on them

• Heart
Reactions: 100
Fair play to her, she's played top trumps with the race card and "won". But long term, they've now played their one and only hand.

She may have won this battle, she's the most talked about woman in the world. Right now, the smile on her face will be permacreased on. But long term, I still think their future is one of obscurity. They will never be welcomed back in the UK after throwing the RF under the bus like they have. I hope the Palace keep a dignified silence as I think ignoring them now is the only way to stop them.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The two things the palace need to come out pdq in my opinion is the “title” confusion as it’s been peddled as Archie didn’t get a title because he’s black and there is a clearly defined policy for this which shows this simply isn’t true. The other is the secret wedding- again simply not true. Everything else will probably just to be food for the press. I can’t see them naming names or “yeah but she said” it’s just not what they do.
They did explain Archie title protocol on bbc news last night

Reactions: 20
meghan acted like she didn’t want to touch upon the subject when Oprah asked but then readily threw out that she was the one that cried. No details though. So did Kate not cry? What actuall was said?

so much vagueness, the only point she ever makes is how she’s a victim. She never explains why in exact terms just that she is one.

poor Kate has has to deal with vitriol from That book they supposedly didn’t write, then an interview where she madepoor megs cry. People cry from frustration, anger. It doesn’t mean Megs was in the right or that she’d a victim.
Exactly what I’m trying to say. Plus Kate could be apologising for different things.

Meghan is playing the victim card again and I feel compelled to give Kate the benefit of doubt!

Reactions: 37
yes, and Holly and Phil don’t like it 🤣 he is speaking what we are all thinking
I'm so sick of Holly and Phil. Phil cuts people off mid sentence when they don't stick to his agenda. Holly just acts like she doesn't understand anything. All I've heard on the media here and in the UK is opinions on racism and mental health. Which Megs & Co have let the public run riot with as Megs threw up second hand information. Her verbal diarrhea has caused a massive shift.

Reactions: 38
its Harry I am disappointed in. I simply cannot understand why he has done this to his family. He says he loves TQ, so why do this? Surely he is not stupid enough to think she would not bitterly hurt by this?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Fair play to her, she's played top trumps with the race card and "won". But long term, they've now played their one and only hand.

She may have won this battle, she's the most talked about woman in the world. Right now, the smile on her face will be permacreased on. But long term, I still think their future is one of obscurity. They will never be welcomed back in the UK after throwing the RF under the bus like they have. I hope the Palace keep a dignified silence as I think ignoring them now is the only way to stop them.
Yes! I love that the palace just haven’t replied. Honestly what are they even going to say? I don’t know what they were hoping to achieve with this interview. People that hated them before, will still hate them now and those that love them will just continue to do so. It’s all just publicity. Also when Harry said that watching the crown bought back memories... ummm

Reactions: 32
They did explain Archie title protocol on bbc news last night
Best thing they could do right now is remove Harry from the line of succession.... But leave Archie in.
Say its obvious that this is something Harry does not wantso we're doing what's best for him.... Being in the line IS Archie's birthright so he can decide when he's old enough. She couldn't say race was issue there then

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Long-time lurker, first-time poster, but I just can't stay away from this dastardly duo. That woman's antics make me so mad, and it really grates on me how most people on Twitter and Reddit just took her words at face value and keep saying how they're glad she and Harry escaped the firm or some tit like that.

Even people in my third-world backwater country in Asia have talked about that stupid interview and are glad "she found her voice!" What voice, and what has she been saying, exactly? All I've ever heard and seen from her was whinging and whining and complaining. Jesus duck, I wish she'd shut up already.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.