Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the photos of Charlotte from the wedding she is playing with her shoes/standing on one leg. It was a hot day, it just makes sense to add socks or tights when wearing new shoes.
I agree. Plus I think Kate was right to want her to wear tights. Maybe I'm prudish but if (god forbid) anything happened to George, Charlotte would one day be queen. If she'd tripped up all those steps bless her in her new shoes and flashed her royal little knickers/bum with the world watching she'd have been mortified in years to come. Mum was just being sensible I feel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I don't think the RF will respond and I don't think the need to or should respond to most of it BUT if there are just false elements ie, the prince title for Archie, the first wedding in the back yard (legalities etc) then this needs to be addressed.
People just can't go making grand statements and causing pain and anger and dissent and think they can get away with it.
Maybe we will just see a statement about royal family facts and fallacies that address a lot of issues with those couple tucked in there somewhere.

Reactions: 32
I th
Radio phone-ins, chat shows etc just huge amount of coverage and Megs has achieved what she wanted - to be the most famous woman in the world. The fact that not everyone loves her will gripe at her, we are sure of that but still, she has achieved one goal.

One question for fellow tattlers - all the commentators, journos and Joe and Jane Public phoning in, has anyone said "OK, they want to be private, financially independent etc., they want to strive on themselves, have a different way of life, not curtsy to Brenda (always thought she looked more like a Gert myself) so why don't H&M themselves, make a request to the toxic family they hate so much an ask them that they want to have all titles and privileges removed and will not discuss the BRF or the Markle family in public ever again." Completely disassociate themselves from their families. Why have they not done that? So what if it is Harry's birthright (Megs would argue) - he's rejected it. Obviously they haven't because being "Duke and Duchess" and the Queen's grandson and future King's son is how they are going to make money. They are going to trade on that forever. It's bad enough that was how they were going to make a living anyway, but now, after the trashing of the BRF. Wow. In what world do they think this is all acceptable and OK? It's bonkers. They are mad.

Regarding a new surname for them, as they hate both sets of families, I guess that means they'll have to go by Harry and Meghan Ragland. That will pull in the punters...........

Title for next thread: Presenting Harry and Meghan Ragland ......Oh! there's no one here...
I think you are half way there for a thread title... hmmm ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You really have to wonder what will and Kate must think what they look at their children and the worries they have for their future now especially George. Maybe this is how a clever RF pr will spin this situation through the press, use George and the Cambridge kids- remind people that Harry is their uncle. I don’t know it’s all just sad- they were a family at the end of the day.

Reactions: 18
I've had to give up reading every post in minute detail for the last 24hours. @Baguette provided such amazing summary of the interview, thank you so much! I could not have watched it; just hearing her voice in news clips gives me a headache.

There is so much to comment on but I'll focus on the skin colour comment. I didn't even know my husband, I, and everyone around us have been racist speculating on our kids' looks and skin colour.
Our kids are a white-Chinese mix and the analysis on how they'd look and how they look now has continued for years because it's interesting, not because of racism.
Context is everything and I find it such big load of bullshit that none is or can be provided.

Oh oh, and also.. I see so many people on social media commenting on how "we must believe her, bla bla bla". Any reason why we mustn't believe the Palace employees and bullying claims. Why o why is this a one-way train of racial undertones??:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 62
They did explain Archie title protocol on bbc news last night
Harry and Smegma also knew. This is just another stupid unfounded load of rubbish. CBS should have checked - they didn't because they saw $ signs.

Reactions: 34
The difference between Meghan and Kate is that Kate met William at a younger age, during university. Whereas Meghan was in her mid 30s, from a different country & culture, and had a career/life before joining the RF. Kate accepted and adapted to the royal family, done her duties, and that's it. Who is to say it would have ever worked out for Meghan. People saying they left because of the media etc, but if we're honest Harry wanted out long before and it would have happened eventually, regardless. That is my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 30
What a horrible horrible mess!

Race card pulled
Mental health card pulled
Oprah grinning all the way to the bank

Leaving behind a grenaded British Royal family headed by an elderly woman in her 90s whose husband is currently in hospital with heart issues
And Harry and Meghan grinning happily under their tree in California.

Australia are actively talking about leaving the commonwealth!
The British press and parliament are asking for answers to counter the idea of our future kings being racist.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
When they were with the chickens H&M said they liked the SIMPLE LIFE,
I don’t think so ....
Private jets
Mansions
Designer clothes
Murderers earrings
Give me a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Harry and Smegma also knew. This is just another stupid unfounded load of rubbish. CBS should have checked - they didn't because they saw $ signs.
Of course they knew. They also know that most, especially Americans, don't. My friend in Michigan texted me yesterday saying how awful they'd deny Archie anything. Had to educate her, she had no idea, obviously.

Reactions: 27
I've had to give up reading every post in minute detail for the last 24hours. @Baguette provided such amazing summary of the interview, thank you so much! I could not have watched it; just hearing her voice in news clips gives me a headache.

There is so much to comment on but I'll focus on the skin colour comment. I didn't even know my husband, I, and everyone around us have been racist speculating on our kids' looks and skin colour.
Our kids are a white-Chinese mix and the analysis on how they'd look and how they look now has continued for years because it's interesting, not because of racism.
Context is everything and I find it such big load of bullshit that none is or can be provided.

Oh oh, and also.. I see so many people on social media commenting on how "we must believe her, bla bla bla". Any reason why we mustn't believe the Palace employees and bullying claims. Why o why is this a one-way train of racial undertones??:mad:
Every time a real person like you with this situation comes on you talk only sense. It is interesting and all part of the build-up to giving birth to a child - will they take after grandad, cousin It, twins maybe? I love you sensible people and hate bleating, complaining uber-rich people with rich people problems which are nothing. Colour a problem? What about successfully giving birth to a child with all the correct bits and pieces in the right places - thank God for your blessings - don't complain...

Reactions: 29
I don't think the RF will respond and I don't think the need to or should respond to most of it BUT if there are just false elements ie, the prince title for Archie, the first wedding in the back yard (legalities etc) then this needs to be addressed.
People just can't go making grand statements and causing pain and anger and dissent and think they can get away with it.
Maybe we will just see a statement about royal family facts and fallacies that address a lot of issues with those couple tucked in there somewhere.
I know that they will consider it more dignified not to respond but the outright lies need to be addressed along with Harry's accusation of racism. If they continue to say and do nothing then guilt will be assumed.

Reactions: 30
Their was definitely a “the queen and Phil are senile old people who don’t know what’s going on” vibe
That is what she was probably advised to go with.... essentially dismissing them as harmless old bats who won't be around for much longer. Never looks good to attack a snr citizen. the rest of them? She wants them all to crumble at her feet. Using the racism card and the mh card means that pretty much any response will fail the address the chaos in full. Argh smeggy and Hazno... what a pair of...

Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has been pointed out before - it’s hard to keep up!
So, Megain won the case against the Daily Mail because they printed a private letter she sent to her father.
Then why did she think it would be ok to give an interview that would be shown around the world, telling secrets of the BRF? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Yel

I think a poll was lost with a merge, so added one to predict the marriage

• Heart
I wonder what is going to happen with Oprah and Harry and their series about mental health issues? Oprah didnt seem that warm to Harry in the interview, she was quite blunt and cutting with him!

And Harry isnt exactly a walking advert for the effectiveness of mental health treatments. It doesnt look as if any of the therapy he has done has started to address his issues, (which surely is the point of most therapy, therapy gives you the mental resources to change your life and change your thought processes so that you can move forwards in a positive and proactive way. and not just be mired in the past.)
Harry still seems mired in every negative event that has ever happened to him.

He is unable to see any positives.......realise any of his life chances...realise how his white priviledge worked for his benefit..immensely. He cant negotiate with his family, see anything from anyone elses perspective..

What a sad existance!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Of course they knew. They also know that most, especially Americans, don't. My friend in Michigan texted me yesterday saying how awful they'd deny Archie anything. Had to educate her, she had no idea, obviously.
Thank you for explaining to your friend. I feel Smegma is almost trying to pit Americans against Brits and that is awful. I love comments from Tattlers world-wide and want things to be more inclusive not set us against each other because of one greedy woman and her lies. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone give me a quick lowdown on Doria and where she was when Meghan was growing up? I can't find the info on here. Is it true Tom basically brought her up?

Reactions: 9
One good thing about the total over-saturation of them in the media at the mo - most people I know in real life are just sick to death hearing about them & the interview. Even though it was only aired early hours of Monday then again last night! The sugars have something to shout about for a while but so many people just skip past or change the channel cos they’re fed up with it all

Reactions: 22
The difference between Meghan and Kate is that Kate met William at a younger age, during university. Whereas Meghan was in her mid 30s, from a different country & culture, and had a career/life before joining the RF. Kate accepted and adapted to the royal family, done her duties, and that's it. Who is to say it would have ever worked out for Meghan. People saying they left because of the media etc, but if we're honest Harry wanted out long before and it would have happened eventually, regardless. That is my opinion anyway.
late 30's...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.