Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Plus I think Kate was right to want her to wear tights. Maybe I'm prudish but if (god forbid) anything happened to George, Charlotte would one day be queen. If she'd tripped up all those steps bless her in her new shoes and flashed her royal little knickers/bum with the world watching she'd have been mortified in years to come. Mum was just being sensible I feel.
those little girls must have had blisters by the end. Kate would have known this having attended numerous British weddings where flower girls are the norm (in the US it is Bridesmaids rather than flower girls). Megsy wouldn't have known this and doesn't take advice from anyone. I genuinely do not believe that it was Megsy who cried. Someone else MUST have been in the rooom when all of this was going down. Time to hear from the eye witnesses!!

Reactions: 38
What a horrible horrible mess!

Race card pulled
Mental health card pulled
Oprah grinning all the way to the bank

Leaving behind a grenaded British Royal family headed by an elderly woman in her 90s whose husband is currently in hospital with heart issues
And Harry and Meghan grinning happily under their tree in California.

Australia are actively talking about leaving the commonwealth!
The British press and parliament are asking for answers to counter the idea of our future kings being racist.

And on that note, I fear this is going to turn into a much bigger scandal than we think. It will affect our relations with the Commonwealth countries, because those 2 idiots have basically portrayed the RF as a whole bunch of uncaring, cruel racists. Just awful. I really think the Palace should make a statement. A firm one as well. The whole world is talking about the UK currently, and I'm saddened to see that there's much criticism of the RF at the moment. The US in particular is mainly siding with and supporting Haz and Smeg and bashing the RF. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I agree. Plus I think Kate was right to want her to wear tights. Maybe I'm prudish but if (god forbid) anything happened to George, Charlotte would one day be queen. If she'd tripped up all those steps bless her in her new shoes and flashed her royal little knickers/bum with the world watching she'd have been mortified in years to come. Mum was just being sensible I feel.
Not only that, the poor kids had to wear new shoes without any socks/tights? I wonder how many of them had blisters by the end of the day

• Sad
Reactions: 26
When they were with the chickens H&M said they liked the SIMPLE LIFE,
I don’t think so ....
Private jets
Mansions
Designer clothes
Murderers earrings
Give me a break!
What made me laugh with the chickens was that ex-neigbour rescued battery chickens and their feathers never grew back like the ones Hazno and Smegma have... another total lie - let's be shown the docket identifying where they came from - they are healthy birds not factory farmed ones.

Reactions: 25
In a completely unsurprising turn of events, here's the ever-lovely Diane Abbott doing a nice bit of victim shaming.

When Meghan suggests she was bullied 2 years ago - I believe you hun
When allegations of staff being bullied by Meghan 2 years ago arise - Nothing to see here!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Not only that, the poor kids had to wear new shoes without any socks/tights? I wonder how many of them had blisters by the end of the day
Funny you should say that, i always keep plasters in my bag. When walking back to the car through windsor i saw a lady who had been in the wedding (she was in the inner castle bit but not inside the wedding) and she was hobbling along, her new fancy shoes were slipping up and down and i could see the blood and blisters. So i stopped her and gave her some plasters. She did look relieved!!

Yes i bet they were, unlike a normal family wedding i bet they wouldn't have been allowed to run bare footed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Of course they knew. They also know that most, especially Americans, don't. My friend in Michigan texted me yesterday saying how awful they'd deny Archie anything. Had to educate her, she had no idea, obviously.
That is true. I have given up reading posts on Twitter about Meghan. There is a startling lack of knowledge regarding the RF.

There are a good many posters from the UK who do not know the basics about the line of succession. American posters know even less, and both seem to be willing to accept anything Meghan says as true, because as she is a WOC, she cannot be lying.

It has made my brain hurt. It's been easier to ignore comments than try to explain, over and over, that Meghan was disliked because of actions towards the RF (and especially the Queen) and not because her mum is a black woman.

I am worn out with it. I couldn't even watch the Oprah interview. I had intended to - but after the first two minutes I decided that I would sooner stab myself viciously with a selection of knitting needles, than listen to her bleeping irritating, whiny, lying, wheedling, demanding, sorrowful voice.

Whoever said upthread that Oprah gave Harry a harder time is correct. I am not sure why this was the case but she got quite cross with him towards the end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Apologies if this has been pointed out before - it’s hard to keep up!
So, Megain won the case against the Daily Mail because they printed a private letter she sent to her father.
Then why did she think it would be ok to give an interview that would be shown around the world, telling secrets of the BRF? 🤷‍♀️
and she criticises her father for betraying her for 3 photos of him pretending to get ready for the wedding (to which he was never invited).... but she then thinks it is ok to betray the family AND the taxpayers in a 3 hour overshare with Oprah beamed across the world. New Thread Title suggestion: Harry andd Meghan #71 Duke and Duchess of Double-Standards, drop the titles you dirty bast...s

• Heart
Reactions: 57
One thing if Harry and Meghan wont say who made the comment to the world, they should tell The Queen.

How can she investigate a racist claim from a senior royal if she doesn’t even know who it is ?

If they don’t even tell The Queen who it is then I think the palace could really use this against H&M.

Does anyone think he’s told the queen ?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Charlotte being queen: the chances are slim to none for a start. Doubt she would care that she fell and flashed her bum accidentally as a actual child. It's not as if anyone would posting the pics or even remember it more than a few years down the line. Much like Kate's topless pics or her skirts flying up. Nobody cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If they really wanted to get away from Britain and the RF why didn't they just piss off and live their lives out in lalaland? They have made million dollar deals with Netflix and Spotify so money would never be a problem so I am not sure why they felt the need to tell the world and alienate his family. While I am on my soapbox, it is the taxpayers who fund all the protection the royals get so why the Hell should we pay for their protection while living in another country? They seem to disregard the fact that we are all in the middle of a pandemic, thousands have lost their jobs and are having to go to food and clothes banks just to survive and these two millionaires are bleating on about how awful their lives were. For God's sake shut up the majority of English have zero sympathy for you !!

Reactions: 41
Long-time lurker, first-time poster, but I just can't stay away from this dastardly duo. That woman's antics make me so mad, and it really grates on me how most people on Twitter and Reddit just took her words at face value and keep saying how they're glad she and Harry escaped the firm or some tit like that.

Even people in my third-world backwater country in Asia have talked about that stupid interview and are glad "she found her voice!" What voice, and what has she been saying, exactly? All I've ever heard and seen from her was whinging and whining and complaining. Jesus duck, I wish she'd shut up already.
Thanks for joining in - the more the merrier and your opinion is as valid as everyone else's :) . Rich people with rich people's problems whilst we bury our dead and visit foodbanks to feed our families and worry how our mortgage will be paid next month. Oh to worry when I would be able to get a private jet to Mallorca for a break, go to a baby shower in Manhattan, fly my special hair weave person in from Boca Raton, pay for my next Armani sack... the woman is deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What made me laugh with the chickens was that ex-neigbour rescued battery chickens and their feathers never grew back like the ones Hazno and Smegma have... another total lie - let's be shown the docket identifying where they came from - they are healthy birds not factory farmed ones.
sort of like HaznoHair's Friar Tuck? He's lost so much hair since the wedding.... oh - and his balls of course

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Queen has always lived by the "never complain, never explain" mantra, and I am quite sure that she will have already advised everybody in her family to abide by it, too.

There will be no response to Meghan's allegations from BP.

This will annoy Meghan. She will feel that she has been ignored. She may even feel (and say) that the RF must be guilty, as they have not refuted any of her claims or debunked her accusations.

Whichever way it is spun, the Palace will win ultimately. Maintaining a dignified silence is the quickest way to make untrue stories and baseless accusations go away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have noticed that a lot of posters on the Haz and Meg rave threads are suggesting that those who don’t fawn over them have mental health problems or face ‘challenges’ in life. 🤔

Absolutely no self awareness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
And on that note, I fear this is going to turn into a much bigger scandal than we think. It will affect our relations with the Commonwealth countries, because those 2 idiots have basically portrayed the RF as a whole bunch of uncaring, cruel racists. Just awful. I really think the Palace should make a statement. A firm one as well. The whole world is talking about the UK currently, and I'm saddened to see that there's much criticism of the RF at the moment. The US in particular is mainly siding with and supporting Haz and Smeg and bashing the RF. 🤦‍♀️
Australia discuss leaving the commonwealth every 10 years or so. As much as the Governor General doesn’t really do anything, I don’t think anyone wants our politicians left unchecked. The royal family as a whole doesn’t make sense in a modern society but people still love them. Harry and Meg are not going to be the ones to bring it down.

Reactions: 21
Can someone give me a quick lowdown on Doria and where she was when Meghan was growing up? I can't find the info on here. Is it true Tom basically brought her up?
Yes her father brought her up - he took her to the film and tv studios where he worked, won a lottery prized and paid for her education and further education trips. Doria was errm 'coming out', committed cheque fraud and tax evasion and spending time in prison.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
These people seem to act like they know Diana, she would be sad at this, not for the TRF but her other son.
Diana wouldn’t have let no bint jeopardise her son getting the throne.

I find it hilarious that all the Americans are twitter are going on about how Diana would be do proud of him. They haven't got a clue about Diana... She comes from one of the oldest aristocratic families in England, famously told Phillips her title was older than his, she was a monarchist through and through. She had issues with the firm but respected the institution and definitely wanted her eldest son on the throne. She also understood why William and Harry would be treated differently throughout their lives

• Haha
Reactions: 17
those little girls must have had blisters by the end. Kate would have known this having attended numerous British weddings where flower girls are the norm (in the US it is Bridesmaids rather than flower girls). Megsy wouldn't have known this and doesn't take advice from anyone. I genuinely do not believe that it was Megsy who cried. Someone else MUST have been in the rooom when all of this was going down. Time to hear from the eye witnesses!!
You know, I have noticed that, just like the biggest loudmouthed, bragging macho men are often the biggest cowards when push comes to shove, the worst bullies are often the most prone to blubbering like children when one of their targets firmly strikes back. Seen it in both children' and adults. It can be a very cynical move on the part of the bully to assume the victim role.

We've hear Meghan has had multiple staff members, children, and the Duchess of Cambridge in tears. Meghan definitely makes women and kids cry. I also believe someone who plays victim by lying and manipulating woukd absolutely resort to tears when a higher ranking woman such as Kate finally had enough of her tit. In the Charlotte situation maybe Kate simply cried first, then Meghan decided to trump that with her own tantrum for obvious reasons. Maybe Kate made her cry on a separate occasion after having had enough of her rude antics. Or maybe Kate never made her cry at all and it's just another big lie for her partisan and uninformed US audience to lap up uncritically.

If there's one thing I've noticed, it's that Meghan lies, distorts or contradicts herself over time, and at every turn when it advantages her in any way. I consider every single claim of hers inherently suspect for this reason unless hard proof is provided.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.