Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if I can say this here, I'm no royalist, I don’t think the RF are saints and don't much care for Harry or Meghan, TBH prior to this interview I thought them both inoffensive... but what baffles me is that people are just taking this interview as gospel? When the pair of them made a conscious decision to leave the RF, when they chose to reveal this on a talk show so very sensationalised. I’m thinking specifically of a clip I saw online where one minute it was ‘ah, they didn't give Archie a title‘ and the next ‘there were concerns about the baby’s skin colour’ basically implying the decision was racially charged when, as far as I know, it’s not? And it’s something to do with the lineage of Archie compared to William/Will’s kids or something like that? (See I told you I’m no royalist)

As for the racist comments I don’t disbelieve them TBH but can’t help but think this is one side of a story being broadcast and, as I said, being broadcast on a v sensationalised talk show, with the comments said by someone who‘s made a career out of being on camera. It doesn’t sit right w/ me that they’re just being believed just w/ the click of a finger. It’ll be interesting to watch the aftermath of it all
It's interesting that none of this was brought up in Finding Freedom - surely they would have revealed all this then if any of it actually happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is that done with local or general?
It would have been under local but his rationale was he'd lived a long life and would go as and when. He's 100 beginning next year... Still with us and hates M & H.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it seems all bleak right now but the silver lining is that even if a million Americans crash twitter calling out for the abolishment of the monarchy, it doesn't matter. It's the British people that need to stand by HTMQ. As long as that is there, Meghan can bleat all she wants, the RF will survive. For this though, the press NEEDS to publish a neutral narrative. Let people actually use their brain for a change and bloody think for themselves.
Critical thinking is cancelled 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
"Recollections may vary"
You've got to love Liz - the delicious irony is that Megs could have learned an awful lot by staying as close to Liz as possible.

Now she's on the outside without a lot to offer apart from vague allusions and a pretend life she likes to show off.

Truth will out.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.