Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FetchenGretchen

Seriously at this point fuck the Americans. Fuck Biden’s stupid ass too. As head of government and head of countries they should not be commenting on shit like this. Just like the Queen doesn’t comment on America’s issues either. What if the Queen and the royal family commented on biden’s crackhead son Hunter??? Fucking idiots.
Jeez. No need to degrade someone's drug struggles especially given the opioid pandemic. Why they are commenting is beyond me, Lord knows there is more to do. But Point of fact, the Queen doesn't comment on shit because she doesn't run shit. They are a bit, different mate.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Kotare

VIP Member
Tick off the bingo card 'Authentic' and '3 of us' as in Diana's interview 3 of us in this marriage but they refer to their secret first marriage
Sorry, make that third marriage.
She married Trev in a fantasy island spectacle remember.
Gave the poor bugger the middle finger when she saw Suits would continue and her role would expand
7BA89589-891B-4F62-8968-BEC97934D758.jpeg

• Haha

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
WHYYYYYY didn't Oprah ask ANYTHING about tiara-gate !!!!!!!! Thats a massive part of this whole narrative!!!! What were these 'falsehoods' the Palace were supposedly perpetuating? Surely its not just "Meghan made Kate cry" !?! If it really WAS that bad she should have been able to reel off a list....
And did anyone else notice Meghan said she had spoken to senior royals about her mental health and they told her no there was nothing that could be done but when Harry appeared he said nobody knew about it as he was too ashamed to tell them and admit Meghan needed help!? Which is it? They either knew or they didn't?
Yes this! I need to calm down but why has Twitter not noticed?

SummerRayne

Belgium haven't changed anything, all children of the monarchs siblings are HRH with princely status, including a woman who was given this status recently by the Belgian courts are paternity tests proved she was the daughter of the current Kings father
Thank you for the details! I only had it roughly in my foggy brain :D
I just looked up Belgium - they changed in 2016 that only the children and grandchildren of the King can be Princes of Belgium - there were many more before. It seems like it is "normal" for royal families to redefine and modernize their house rules.

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I'm not American nor British, but from what I see on twitter the Americans seem to be eating it all up and loving and defending her after the Oprah interview.
Oh I woke up too that too. I'm British so it'll be interesting what tomorrow will bring.

Vanelope

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve read of celebrity children whose given name is Prince so Prince Archie won’t be anything notable soon. Without an HRH it might as well be a name.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the Queen and members of the Royal family who are decent people. The Queens had all on recently with this, Prince Philip, Prince Andrew etc. The Royals are worse than a bad soap opera, you couldn't make it up. When MM ditches Harry eventually it will be very hard for him as he's burned his bridges.
They will take him in & hide him away for a bit maybe send him to Africa as that is a place he loves

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
That episode was released in 2020. She was referring to the first time she met the queen, which was obviously years ago.

But yes, another stick to beat her with. 🙄
Yet the interview in which she talks about it was filmed a few weeks ago....

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Honestly is Thomas drunk or ill? Or even in a fit state to do this interview? Did anyone at GMB check beforehand? Embarrassing watch.

• Sad

Miscanthus

VIP Member
It was her choice coming out pregnant into the limelight and telling vaguely about her mental health. No one forced her to do this interview at this point. What she needs is a good therapist. She is not stable yet! A good therapist would not have advised her to share this story at this point. On the other hand it is possible that Meghan made this up and is using this story to manipulate Harry and the public.

I come from a dark place, too. My dark place was a bath tub and a huge load of pills. The first thing you do after being suicidal is therapy. Good therapy. Intense therapy. The moment you go out in the world with your suicide story you are strong enough to handle every reaction possible. You have to dive deep in the dark corners of your soul - the moment you can talk about your suicide with a distance and with an understanding of all your dark and blind spots you are free. This is also the moment when you understand why people react so different on stories about suicide. Talking about your suicide thoughts and crying about it means you are either not done with that - in that case you shouldn't share this in public television - or you are playing the card like in a telenovela. Oprah should know that - but she is also using Meghan and Harry for her career and vanity - so she doesn't care.
Sorry you had to go through this.
I have limited experience of depression many years ago and I'm assuming that you don't have suicidal thoughts without underlying depression. So, given she had suicidal thoughts, possibly couldn't take tablets because she was pregnant, was denied therapy etc I'm surprised she was able to go to the Albert Hall and to her baby shower. I had to continue to go to work because I had a mortgage and was on my own but I was barely functioning and it took a year of my life. She could have cancelled both events and got therapy. I really want to understand what she's alleging she's been through.....

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why not call out Princess Michael of Kent as a well documented racist and member of The Firm. Granted average Americans have no clue who that woman is. Wouldn’t surprise me if PM didn’t make some off the cuff remark but sure say nothing so any blame is put at PC, PW or Kate’s feet. And for everyone calling for the Duke title then Megs will just fashion herself as Princess Henry for about a week and in the US where again no one knows how this works she will be Princess Meghan. 🤮
It's all lies!

SummerRayne

Something about the titles.... In 2019 were many discussions in the European monarchies to make the monarchies "leaner". The Swedish Family stripped for example all the titles of Princess Madeleine´s children - they were all Princes till then - now they are not. (in October 2019) But Princess Madeleine and her husband were more than happy with that. Because royal titles come also with a duty, not only responsibility. They were changes in many houses at that time (Netherlands, Belgium, and Norway, too) - so no wonder that the British house discussed some changes, too. But none were made. In theory Archie still can be a Prince the moment Charles becomes king. But chances are high that the next king will be William.