Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Please can someone explain? I am white as fresh Eastern European snow, my husband is a quite dark skinned Arab. When I was pregnant both of us were trying to imagine how our son would look like - eyes, hair color and structure and skin color. Why is this racist? There are even Apps where you can mix your child visually by using the pics of the parents.
depends in what context the convo was.

Reactions: 7

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Oh this is annoying looks like itv are putting ads on this every 10mins like they did last night when I watched it live 🤬
The contract to show the interview (for any country buying it) stipulated no cutting it, editing it, changing the intro, adverts..anything.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
I only watched five minutes of the interview, cos like Masterchef was on the other side and and I'd rather see real people cooking porkies than narcissistic liars telling porkies. Anyhow, I tuned in to the utter bullshit that was "we were hoping to continue as working royals but move to one of the commonwealth countries such as New Zealand, but evil RF wouldn't let us, waaaah" Such drivel the only place our smeggy has her sites set on is walking the red carpet of Hollywood and clutching an Oscar to her breast. Mind you she deserves a Best Actress award for this performance.
Would not be surprised if neither of them knew it and its not exactly a long or complicated ? How did she learn her lines as an 'actress' ?

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I think it was because he kept fucking up and forgetting the script
View attachment 474204
View attachment 474205
I've posted these pictures together for those who don't believe in the moonbump theory. These photos were both taken very recently.
Anyone who has been pregnant knows that if you have a huge bump as in the first photo then it can't disappear so much when you crouch down as in the second photo.

Stop fucking lying to us you bitch!
I was going to post a similar comment. Where is the bump? did she leave in the park? perhaps she did not have enough money (boo hoo) to pay for security for her Henry Hewitt and the fake bump.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I didn't get anything when I searched
I also have a block but from what I could gather it involves some sort of "thrusting".... or it is some horrific double-entendre regarding how Diana died. Either way - these two jerks love dropping random innuendos and frankly it is gross

Onetwofour

VIP Member
can Charles take it away when he is King? The letters patent granting the titles were written by a reigning monarch weren’t they? doesn’t that imply another one could remove it? Has she misunderstood that the king is the King?
Yes but in this case it is true that there will be a change of protocol - wheter it is linked to Archie's origins is another matter (And Charles talked about slimmering the Monarchy way before Meghan entered in the picture). Then it will be very difficult for the royal family to defend that position after the racism accusations. Just saying - not implying I am agreeing with any of this.

Reactions: 6

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
She probably spent the day there and I'd bet there's a total of 8 to 10 hours of actual footage. She doesn't just sit down with them and they didn't just feed the chickens. There's a ton of stuff there so that she can pick what she wants to evoke and provoke emotions as she wishes from the audience. It's also how she gets them to say stuff (I know some other tattler talked about that but I forget who.)
Wasn't it suggested somewhere that she flew over from Hawaii on her private B53 bomber on the Tueaday after chris ship leaked they were going to do an oprah interview... all while Harry was negotiating over the phone the final megxit terms? And stayed until Friday midday LA time before flying back to Hawaii? And friday 4am LA time was when the official statement came out of BP that they were "out out", followed 2min later by the RFU statement saying "thank God for that, fuckers are out" and then the Montecito official statement 4 min after that where they yet again try to change the optica and the actual outcome essentially saying you might have officially removed our roles, but we are going to do them anyway, on our own terms and there ain't nuffink you can do about it! NeenerNeener"
So oprah probably has recordings of those conversations.

Does anyone know about the video with Archie? Was she supposed to be pregnant in that one?

Also just adding this. Either the gardener's been busy or its a completely different season.

Hoohumm

can Charles take it away when he is King? The letters patent granting the titles were written by a reigning monarch weren’t they? doesn’t that imply another one could remove it? Has she misunderstood that the king is the King?
He can and I think her statement indicates he intends to limit hrhs to the direct line. Now, since Archie will automatically become a Prince when he becomes king it's not as straightforward as that... But he could continue to be styled as Lord Dumbarton

DandyTandy

VIP Member
There was another version of this I’ve seen that was a printed letter/scan of a page but it seems to have been very well scrubbed from the first pages. She is not a black woman, I’m sorry. My grandfather was french but I’m not a french woman. She is mixed race and white passing, which is evident in the crappy made for TV movies she did where she played a white woman.
View attachment 473817
out of curiosity, how many of these screenshots do you have saved in your phone? :ROFLMAO: 😅

• Haha