Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georg

How was Meghan friends with Eugene before meeting Harry and was also introduced to Harry via a mutual friend? How did she get into that circle.. I'd understand if she had met them via uni or work but I can't see the link.. Does anyone know?
Maybe Millie Mackintosh ? Millie is married to Hugo Taylor, who is a friend of Eugenie or at least knows her. And Hugo Taylor is a friend of Spencer Matthews, brother of Pippa's husband

Reactions: 6

Campagne

VIP Member
Oprah is asking good questions.
i prefer listening to Harry. He is more honest; but he’s got more woke and has also adopted vocal fry

Sea

VIP Member
hold on - wait. WHAT? she is saying that she went to the BFC event under duress? Nope. I have it on outstanding authority that this is a lie. she imposed herself. she invited herself. Showed up. with RPOs. in a gown.
No it was another event, blue sequin dress, not naughty black nail polish BFC

Vanelope

VIP Member
Yes but this article of the guardian states the contrary:
"Meghan suggested the fact Archie was mixed-race meant he was denied the title of prince. Under existing protocols, as the grandchild of a sovereign, Archie would automatically become a prince when his grandfather Charles acceded the throne.

But the couple indicated they had been told those rules would be changed, in line with Charles’s plan for a slimmed-down monarchy, leaving Archie without his birthright title or the security protection that goes with it. “It’s not their right to take it away,” Meghan said."

So did Meghan and Harry said that Archie was denied a prince title at his birth or when Charles will become king? Or were they just vague about it letting people interpret it?

can Charles take it away when he is King? The letters patent granting the titles were written by a reigning monarch weren’t they? doesn’t that imply another one could remove it? Has she misunderstood that the king is the King?

Flairey

VIP Member
All the drama about their security and whatnot, if he was that paranoid about it just pay for it yourself, spoilt little boy.

What's he so petrified of happening anyway, it's not like he's next in line to the throne, or his son. If it's because of what happened to his Mother, well as I've said before it was her choice to get in a car with a driver who'd been drinking after courting the Paparazzi and her choice not to wear a seatbelt. Sorry but she enjoyed the drama & excitement of all that stuff and sadly it went very wrong on that occasion.
This from the same individual who wanted to go to Afghanistan ... a goddamn war zone
Hey again team.. last night I watched the amazing commentary on here and watched the full interview tonight.
I feel drained and astounded. The ‘suicide’ discussion hit me the hardest. I will not deny that her mental health may have suffered. But I can f*cking tell Megz for a fact that suicidal thoughts don’t settle with a cuddle, you sadistic, thoughtless witch. I got quite upset, stupidly, watching her say all of that. The last thing I’d ever want is my child to know that I ever contemplated ending my life, whatever the reason was behind it. My child saved my life by keeping me going. If she truly had felt suicidal then, as said before, there are crisis teams 24/7 as well as private psychiatrists available. Perinatal mental health is a huge NHS priority - if she DID have midwife appointments then she would have had mental health screening each time. She has annihilated the work that Haz has put in for mental health charities for her own smug gain.

I really don’t know what else to say/where to start. Oprah fueled the fire for her own gain - comparing headlines of K and M for example. It was sickeningly scripted and rehearsed to Megz approval. And I still don’t understand what their end gain is...

Despite her manipulative narcissistic behaviour, and her love bombing of Haz, hes still an adult and a total disgrace. Two petulant jealous t**ts who think they should be living for free with whatever they want on demand, no questions asked, and no responsibilities or repercussions.

I can’t WAIT for whatever it is that the press know to be revealed. Piers was definitely holding himself back from reading her the rites this morning. And I’d reeeeally love to know what Zara is thinking/saying. Something about her that holds respect as a member of the royal family yet is relatable - you can imagine a pissed chat in the loos in the local back when we were allowed out..

Glass of wine anyone?😘
Make it a big one

Reactions: 5

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
The whole ‘what colour will the baby be’ question isn’t anything new. The comedy series Curb your Enthusiasm did a whole hilarious cringeworthy sketch about the very same question!

bsdetector

so anyone who suffers with PND should be reviewed by SS?
That's not what I said. I want to know if the claims she has banded about will have any repercussions, with respect to the safety and welfare of her child. I don't know what would happen when mothers demonstrate they are emotionally unstable and have had a history of suicidal and self-harm thoughts, but I presume it would be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. And what's wrong with the state checking on the welfare of the child? It could be a much-needed intervention. You don't know.

WitTank

Yes I didn’t know if I was allowed to say the other things he said in the past but relating to Sikhs and Jews.

I get that he was young but that still was completely unacceptable and he is now lecturing everyone else on racism.
What did he say about Jews? Princess Diana was part Jewish.

I found what he said about Sikhs and also Pakistanis, using crude racist slurs while in the army: ("raghead" and "Paki")

• Sick

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hopefully the British weren’t sucked in by them like they are in America.
Am listening to LBC unfortantly everyone so far feels sorry for then , the presenter is not helping he is very biased ,and keeps harking on about her MH

• Angry

Sea

VIP Member
Oprah absolutely knows its pay day on this shit show....she also knows it's a load of rubbish... she thinks shes a liar and an opportunist and hes a whingeing fucking soft baby.. sorry for swearing but shes got their card marked... She knows it's over now for these two... she can twist her hands clap them together and over with... she despises him more than her.... And they deserve her contempt and ours....
Haven't watched it apart from the clips on the news.
What's Oprah doing?? And are they uncomfortable with her probing/lack of belief?

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
hold on - wait. WHAT? she is saying that she went to the BFC event under duress? Nope. I have it on outstanding authority that this is a lie. she imposed herself. she invited herself. Showed up. with RPOs. in a gown.
I dont think it was the BFC event, can't remember what it was for - concert maybe? - but she wore a long sparkly dark blue gown