Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MillicentMargaret

So she slanders her sister saying she’s done this she’s done that , but her sisters got proof !

Thomas Markle with Piers tomorrow on GMB, why do I feel a negative media backlash is on its way for Meghan and Harry.
Hmm, I don't know. Depending on what he says he might actually help them if he's too angry or "intrusive" despite the fact that they've been invading their own privacy for ages now. Wait and see I guess.

Reactions: 4

Melody187

Is anyone else’s ITV Hub not working? Ffs I’ve literally been waiting all day for this and held off on the gin

Reactions: 4

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
Speaking of Piers do we think he has been reprimand by ITV over the backlash he has got about the mental health situation all of a sudden he went very quite on Twitter and the charity Mind have put out a very strongly worded statement aim at him well it has his name in it
He might have been, he is obsessed and goes too far.

Reactions: 3

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
My Dad was fortunate to receive an MBE many years ago and we went to Buck House. Dad was taken with the other recipients and given a talk on how to behave when they went up.
Every entertainer talks about being told what to say when meeting The Queen at the Royal Variety etc.

So if there are staff who tell us commoners what to say and do, surely Megain would have that too. Even if it was from Harry’s RPO
yep ! mine too.

craftychick

So the night she told Harry she felt suicidal he told her she should stay at home.
She then said she couldn't be left at alone as she didn't know what she would do.
Surely, if she felt that bad they could have cancelled and stayed home together? If they both felt that bad? There is no way, when I have personally felt like that, I could have glammed up and gone to the Royal Albert Hall, couldn't even drag myself to Tesco.
When the lights went down she sat there weeping??
There must have been a make up artist in the box with them then because she certainly didn't look like she had been crying.
"If" she felt that bad, why the hell did Harry not get her out of there??
Didn’t she have 2 events that day? One in the afternoon then that at night?

Gildinwen-TKB

Yes but in this case it is true that there will be a change of protocol - wheter it is linked to Archie's origins is another matter (And Charles talked about slimmering the Monarchy way before Meghan entered in the picture). Then it will be very difficult for the royal family to defend that position after the racism accusations. Just saying - not implying I am agreeing with any of this.

The thing is. Think about how many royal enagagements they would still have to do. Edward would be Duke of Edinburgh, but like having the King's ( or the PoW's brother there to help with royal duties would be nice. Again I can't why they would take Archie's HRH away when he's an adult

It’s interesting how she praises the Queen because she loved to be in the limelight with the top dog so to speak, but she’s so insecure when it comes to Kate as she knows she will never be that high up in the lineage, and quite clearly was threatened by that statue, once a social climber always a social climber!
Nothing to quote, just wanted to say that I absolutely love the movie "Charade."

Did your friend have kids? Saying they are black because they are black doesn’t answer the why. Your explanation also says that people are the same underneath the skin, it’s just a different colour which I can’t see as a negative thing. Yes when they are bigger explain more but small kids just need a simple truthful answer.
Yes, she had kids, we were walking up the road to school, we lived at the time in an area that was totally populated with white people. We had had a trip to a big UK city on a train and bus, he was a very outspoken child, he would say, ‘Mum why’s that man got a large lump on his head’. This was on a bus, we didn’t own a car, explanation given very quietly, I looked around to see some people smiling. I am pleased, that you think my original post it was a positive move to wards an small child. Now 40odd years later my grand son said his little cousin is called Chinkie at school. He is 6 years, I look at his cousin and noticed that she has almond shaped eyes, I now understand why, she looks Chinese. Her hair is long and black, she will be a stunner when grown up. I tried to reassure him that there are lots of unpleasant people around they should not call her names, I worried that he might start fighting others about her looks. She accepts the comments and doesn’t react luckily. Lovely to hear from you.🤗

sully25

Speaking of Piers do we think he has been reprimand by ITV over the backlash he has got about the mental health situation all of a sudden he went very quite on Twitter and the charity Mind have put out a very strongly worded statement aim at him well it has his name in it

• Angry
Reactions: 2