Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
"I have what my mum left me and without that we wouldn’t have been able to do this," he said of his relocation to Los Angeles.

"It’s like she saw it coming and she’s been with us through this whole process," he added.

It has been reported that Princess Diana left Harry and William £6.5million when she died in 1997 with the money invested so that Harry received roughly £10million when he turned 30.

This guy is pathetic and a disgrace!!! I can't believe his audacity to moan and whinge about his financial problems. In the middle of a global pandemic in which every day someone is losing their job and struggling to pay bills and rent. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 129

badpuppy

After thinking over it, I blame.... Matt Cardle.

If he had taken up on Smeggy's offer, we would never have heard of this psycho. Damn you, Matt Cardle. Damn you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

mb1202

VIP Member
I really hate the overused-to-death phrase "speaking my truth". :rolleyes: It grates on me as much as "furbabies", "ickle"* people or even saying you're going to Sainsbobs or Mataland.

Just like #bekind lot (who are anything but), the ones protesting that they're sharing truthful anecdotes are usually liars.

Not as heinous as these two trying to get the British public to pity them, though...

*Ha, I did a typo, icke instead of ickle. Wonder what David Icke makes of all this (not that he necessarily would offer a measured opinion, but anyway)...
It’s actually a very clever tool from the woke left. Speaking my truth, doesn’t mean speaking the truth. There’s a huge difference. MM has lied through her teeth and made out that she was bullied, ostracised, hounded etc. Whether it’s objectively true (hint: it isn’t) or not doesn’t matter, it’s ‘her truth’. That phrase is basically carte blanche for people to lie and accuse others of bigotry, racism, sexism even when it’s just not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

WestSideIsDaBest

Firstly can I get my £40 back for the parking for the royal “wedding” then?

I used to do some PA work for a big company sending high profile people around the world. We held their passports and driving licenses to enable us to book tickets, cars, helicopters etc etc. They were then given in a pack to the person accompanying them.
I thought this was standard practice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I really hate the overused-to-death phrase "speaking my truth". :rolleyes: It grates on me as much as "furbabies", "ickle"* people or even saying you're going to Sainsbobs or Mataland.

Just like #bekind lot (who are anything but), the ones protesting that they're sharing truthful anecdotes are usually liars.

Not as heinous as these two trying to get the British public to pity them, though...

*Ha, I made a typo, icke instead of ickle. Wonder what David Icke makes of all this (not that he necessarily would offer a measured opinion, but anyway)...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

LadyMuck

VIP Member
She said several conversations about the colour of archie, yet it was clear from harry it was only one. Yes regardless racism is racism, but i think that a lot of that was over dramaticsed. Harry was too embarassed to ask for help for his suicidal wife, yet megan was sending emails left right and centre
And yet she didnt ask her mother Doria for help who is a mental health therapist

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Cassandra333

VIP Member
It dawned on me that Megain and the toad must be feeling very smug after their interview. Just like Andrew was after his interview. But we all know how that turned out for him, don't we :D

• Haha
Reactions: 70

igiveup

VIP Member
I don’t belive the Kate story one bit i think it’s obvs it was other way around.
Also you can see she’s very jealous of Kate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Leskank

Sorry you had to go through this.
I have limited experience of depression many years ago and I'm assuming that you don't have suicidal thoughts without underlying depression. So, given she had suicidal thoughts, possibly couldn't take tablets because she was pregnant, was denied therapy etc I'm surprised she was able to go to the Albert Hall and to her baby shower. I had to continue to go to work because I had a mortgage and was on my own but I was barely functioning and it took a year of my life. She could have cancelled both events and got therapy. I really want to understand what she's alleging she's been through.....
Yes, this is exactly what I’ve been thinking. My husband struggled with severe depression and suicidal thoughts before he sadly lost his battle and completed suicide last year. He was in weekly therapy and on medication, exercising, not drinking alcohol, doing all the things you should do to try and get better.
there were so many days he couldn’t get out of bed, couldn’t eat or shower. I could tell by the tone of his voice as soon as he woke up whether it was a good day or a bad day. There were so many days I was scared to go to work because I thought I would come home and he would be gone. And one day he was.

I understand mental health and suicidal tendencies from the perspective of seeing someone you love more than anything in the world live with it, suffer it and become completely consumed by thoughts of killing themselves. I am sorry but having seen it, I just do not believe what she is saying. I am not saying she didn’t struggle but are we HONESTLY meant to believe that one month she was thinking of ending her own life and just a month later, having apparently had no support at all with managing her mental health, she was well enough to go to a big show off baby shower in another country. Someone who is in the depths of suicidal ideation simply does not go from being that low to functioning and attending big parties thrown in their honour in the space of one month. I just don’t buy it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Only thing been getting me through this is imagining Camilla sitting with a cig and G&T bitching with Kate whose on her second bottle of Sauvignon and Sophie with her Malbec on a WhatsApp group chat live texting through it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I just cannot get over the fact that they, Harry especially, expected the British to fund them when they left the RF as working Royals and chose to live abroad? What is his thought process here? In fact... he doesn't have the capacity to THINK. He's quite obviously got shit for brains 🧠.
Really Harry...... REALLY?! As we say here in Dublin.. "Scarlet for your ma for having ye".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

mb1202

VIP Member
If The Firm is so heinous, and archaic and so damaging to them, why on earth did they want to stay royal and do a half in half our role?
Doesn’t add up.
But what does add up is them having a hissy fit about NOT being allowed to be part time royals, calling up Oprah and trashing the entire family as a result.
Who exactly are they, if they’re not going to capitalise on being exRoyals?
Jan Moir’s article in the daily mail “At the root of everything, if you ask me, is a husband who failed to grasp the bigger picture and a wife who confused being royal with being famous- and still can’t tell the difference, even now”. Meghan honestly thought she could be this beautifully dressed, rich, adored princess who could be political, have a singular career of her own, and be famous all at once. She wasn’t naive, she was arrogant. She thought she could come in and just use her ‘ways’ to modernise and change everything to suit her needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Dynas-tia

I just watched the interview, it was in our polish tv just now. Afterwards a couple of journalists were discussing the interview and they were really sceptical and critical of Meghan's words. They straight forwardly said that her confessions are hard to believe and cheap scandal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They wanted the best of both words. To be able to leave the RF, go live in America and be celebs, wine and dine with The Clooneys but still be funded by the British tax payer for security. Damn right it’s not going to happen. Pay for your own security out of your multi million dollar Netflix deal you pair of dopes

• Heart
Reactions: 63