Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igiveup

VIP Member
I think she perpetuated falsehood about her self and leaked all the negative stuff herself.

Oh my god... Why would you rip the queen's world apart like this? What a twat

I think the palace WAS protecting her by advising her not to go out - she was fucking it up and they were trying to stop the gossip. She WAS over saturated.

She refuses to see things factually.

Reactions: 9

Ireckon

VIP Member
Eek. Hope there'll be a clip available, just missed it as catching up on sleep missed on Monday morning! He feels the rage we do.

ETA: He's back. Oh god, prayer hands from Alex, same as Smeg. Tempers running high. They both look bit shaken up.
Here’s a clip of Morgan walking out

• Wow

Zippy2000

VIP Member
How was Meghan friends with Eugene before meeting Harry and was also introduced to Harry via a mutual friend? How did she get into that circle.. I'd understand if she had met them via uni or work but I can't see the link.. Does anyone know?
she stalked them

Lhasalife

In another clip - she talks about talking to her dad and offering to protect him but if they did then her future children would be at risk - WTF? What was the help? and of course he won't accept her help when it's loaded with that rhetoric!

If it comes out that it was William it's going to be bad, because it will follow him around for the rest of his life and reign-- a very long time for both. The context won't matter and he will never be able to explain it because people will assume the worst and they've already convicted whoever it was in the court of public opinion. H&M never should have brought this up.
That's exactly why they brought it up. Revenge

• Wow

Lollyy

VIP Member
They talk about tabloids and firm going hand in hand well yes the RF generate a lot f income and popularity you daft cow. Also even the kardashians will have certain protocals NDAs etc, so what is she going on about being shocked. Bloody hell, she is soo dim

mb1202

VIP Member
She has straightened her hair, married a white guy and now she is a “person of colour”?
There was another version of this I’ve seen that was a printed letter/scan of a page but it seems to have been very well scrubbed from the first search pages. She is not a black woman, I’m sorry. My grandfather was french but I’m not a french woman. She is mixed race and white passing, which is evident in the crappy made for TV movies/short appearances on other things where she played a white woman
AB194700-48D4-4090-9DBB-D0E4D783AAA8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

MillicentMargaret

Daily Mail reported that Meghan owns property in Toronto, so why the heck couldn't they just live there - why did they have to rent that big house? Such strange individuals. I don't think she does own property, nor do I think she's worth anything like what even DM is reporting.
I think the house she lived in whilst filming Suits was just rented by the production company. Could be wrong.

The fact that they hightailed it to LA just as the border was closing last year suggests that's where they wanted to be. Vancouver Island was for them to "rejuvenate themselves" by the coast in a huge mansion. Not the same as a cute house in a city, am I right?

But it could also be that neither of them is Canadian and they'd exhausted their visa. Because oops, even BRF members have to play by the immigration rules and can't go "oh we thought we might grace you with a couple of official visits now and again in exchange for free security and having the rules broken for us, cool right?"

Reactions: 8