Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I don’t normally follow Harry & Me-gain too much as the annoy me, but I did watch some of the interview last night. I haven’t read this whole thread so maybe someone’s already picked up on this, but the whole “I didn’t know I had to curtsy” thing - could she have taken that from the episode of The Crown where Diana is told and laughed at for not knowing the order of curtsy? She seems as though she would have taken notes from how Diana was portrayed in that.
That episode was released in 2020. She was referring to the first time she met the queen, which was obviously years ago.

But yes, another stick to beat her with. 🙄

Reactions: 2

liar liar

VIP Member
The BRF has a high number of working royals currently which needs to change. The is no public appetite for Beatrice or Eugenie to become working royals, they are grandchildren of the monarch so why would that change for Archie? If you take the example of another large country, Spain... Currently the only working royals are the King and Queen, and the King's mother. When their two children are old enough they will undertake royal duties but only the children of the eldest will follow on this path. A module like this is what Charles wants. I really think Meghan doesn't realise that it's the public who pay for working royals and their security. There is absolutely no need to for the public to pay for someone living a private life
But you forget that the monarchy in Spain were brought down by Franco. Ex King Carlos is a thief on a huge scale. Philipe and his wife and daughters are the only thread left and widely appreciated. The ex Queen is batshit anyway and is now shut away. You can't compare the two.

Reactions: 2

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Right I have been way to into this thread but to sum up for me This interview was her way of announcing to America I'm back and this is what I can do I'm open to offers. You have to feel for Harry as he did look uncomfortable at times almost like why TF am I doing this but for her it was part of her master plan she isn't stupid although she likes to claim she was ignorant and had no clue what the job would entail Lol. Like i mentioned earlier asking what the baby will look like isn't racist if any thing its natural thing to wonder she either soon realised she would make more money acting then she would of in the RF so decided to sack it of as it was to much work for her
did she really talk about restarting her acting career? I thought I read that somewhere?

Reactions: 1

Gildinwen-TKB

I t
I have a question - some people claim that Archie was denied to get a prince title after his grandfather would become king. And that was what Meghan and Harry said during the interview. Is that right?

I know Charles planned for a slimmed-down Monarchy and Harry might just be upset with this plan but then the prince title denial is not linked by a rule implemented more than 100 years ago but a nowday decision from Charles.
I have trouble believing that the brother of the *heir to the throne*'s children would not retain or regain, their HRH's after Charles ascends. Like that's your slimmed down Monarchy right there?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
In regards to the skin colour of the baby I just wanted to add some of my thoughts
I don’t have any non white friends, there is only white people where I live
The only group I am racist too are the race of murderers paedophiles and nasty people - I celebrate human kind no matter what their background is
But one thing I would have been wondering too is the potential colour of the baby not out of racist tendencies etc but just because I have had no exposure and I’m not sure what the dominant genes are e.g people say ginger hair is dominant or a certain eye colour. I wonder could it have been through that but it’s been grossly re packaged as racism rather than curiosity
Totally!

FetchenGretchen

I still haven't forgotten the disgusting behavior of Prince Chares ( cough cough, Epstein, and Diana BS). They all deserve each other, as far as I'm concerned. This is the same family that was convinced they should boink each other to keep the bloodlines pure :rolleyes:...and resulted in the birth of several women who had to be institutionalized because of disabilities. It is literally, a Shakesperean play.

JAR21

VIP Member
look up "drive safe" in the urban dictionary. it goes with "crocodile", "roast chicken", "hydrate" and "wafflemaker". it is word planting they do cuz they think they're funny. It was confirmed by one of his friends. sickos. They're both stupid sickos
I didn't get anything when I searched

amyp26

the woman was actively suic1dal. she’s pregnant. i understand critique and differing opinions but outright bullying?