Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onetwofour

VIP Member
I have a question - some people claim that Archie was denied to get a prince title after his grandfather would become king. And that was what Meghan and Harry said during the interview. Is that right?

I know Charles planned for a slimmed-down Monarchy and Harry might just be upset with this plan but then the prince title denial is not linked by a rule implemented more than 100 years ago but a nowday decision from Charles.

Reactions: 8

Melody187

My ITV Hub has crashed and I can’t get it now, great!! I wonder if it’s crashing because so many people are on it

coconochanel

VIP Member
Only thing been getting me through this is imagining Camilla sitting with a cig and G&T bitching with Kate whose on her second bottle of Sauvignon and Sophie with her Malbec on a WhatsApp group chat live texting through it 🤣
No they would have fallen asleep halfway through that borefest.

igiveup

VIP Member
I said exactly this the same, he was due to come in June for Philips 100th and Queens 95th Bday celebrations.

This interview will be very revealing for the RF when they watch and analyse it, and I think they will find it devastating on a personal level. All they've seen of Hazzno over the last months is woke zoom calls etc. This will show them exactly what has happened to him, that he is totally under the control of a very malignant and unstable woman.
I'd not be surprised if they try and get him to come over for the Diana statue unveiling and keep him here. I know he's awful but in comparison to her he's relatively normal. He needs help urgently and getting out of that web he's trapped in.
Rather than respond angrily to his comments they might ignore her and take a softer approach to him?

Pno

VIP Member
Why not call out Princess Michael of Kent as a well documented racist and member of The Firm. Granted average Americans have no clue who that woman is. Wouldn’t surprise me if PM didn’t make some off the cuff remark but sure say nothing so any blame is put at PC, PW or Kate’s feet. And for everyone calling for the Duke title then Megs will just fashion herself as Princess Henry for about a week and in the US where again no one knows how this works she will be Princess Meghan. 🤮

kittenattack

VIP Member
He's basically just inferred that Charles is the one who said what was said. Harry is Jeremy Kyle fodder.
Charles is into horticulture isn't he? He's probably used to wondering how plants are going to come out when they're being crossbred, so he's extended this to the sprog.

• Haha

spangly

VIP Member
Here’s a clip of Morgan walking out
Ooh, she really is Piers Achilles heel isn't she! I wonder if he was a little bit in love with her when she lovebombed him, used him and then threw him away?
Oh Piers, you've let yourself down by walking out on that!

Flairey

VIP Member
Your guess is as good as mine. I have some theories.

Its not the surrogacy in itself that I object to but all the lies surrounding it.

And that's the real reason Archie wasn't given a title.
Am I right in thinking that because the Royal birth wasn't witnessed by a total Dr there are some legitimacy issues. Or maybe not issues. I'm confused but there is something about Archive birth not being witnesses by royal Dr

min

I thought this exact same thing. He really wasn't very clear about what was said, to me it sounded like it was said to him while they were dating, from her lips it was said while she was pregnant. I truly believe this is something that needs to be clarified because this seems to be the biggest issue to come from the interview. He did say that William spoke to him while he was dating telling him not to rush into something to take his time, so I am thinking maybe he said something along the lines of consider what it will be like for a mixed race child, to which Harry should have just said it will be fabulous to mix up this family a bit.
Was she pregnant when they were dating???

• Haha

Libbie

VIP Member
Intrigued to watch it now! I know I’m an hour late but hubs had the football on, can tell that his team is losing as he said let’s put that bloody interview on then 😂😂
Just in time for Hazbeen’s performance... 😂

Reactions: 7

bassettbb

She didn’t get that moment at all. Anyone with half a brain sees through her narcissistic lies and pathetic attempts to copy Diana
She didn't get her moment? It's plastered all over the news and it's all everyone's talking about. Hence this thread 🤣

• Haha

AnniaDrama

Very differing opinions in the group chats. The overall consensus is that she's made things worse for them and that she was clearly the one who pushed for this spectacle to happen.
I'm not American nor British, but from what I see on twitter the Americans seem to be eating it all up and loving and defending her after the Oprah interview.

• Sick