Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MillicentMargaret

Another Clip: H&M felt unsupported. The consequences of their decision is on them and the family left it that way. Haz says it's been really hard. More about how Haz can leave the system but William can't, it's toxic. Oprah says do you think it's toxic or is it really, they don't give a straight answer. Megz bitching about social media bullying. The family said well it's happened to all of us, Megz claims it wasn't the same for her because everything for her was racist and untrue. She mentioned Kate and Waitey Katey in the context of this as if Kate only had a couple of stories about her. Haz claims people choose not to see the racism. Oprah claims that there is a difference between privacy and intrusion and they want to be free from intrusion.
Kate had way more stories than a couple about "Waity Katie" it was years of talking about her family, her class, claiming that her family was lying and they're secretly Jewish, her "sexual sorcery" and virginity, calling her and her sister "not marriage material" and all this from when she was 20. No she didn't necessarily have racist nastiness but she had every other kind.

No William can't leave without causing a lot of trouble but you aren't helping him with this Harry! And like every other person alive that has to deal with things they may not like, it seems that W&K understand compromise and the bigger picture. You were able to "escape" but all you want to do is bitch and "intrude" on your family member's privacy when you know they can't go on Piers Morgan and fire back at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Baguette

VIP Member
Clip 2: Harry says they shared their announcement about leaving with PC in December and they were invited to Sandringham(?). Then they got disinvited. The queen had something in her schedule that she didn't know about and was busy all week. Harry claims she was being badly advised.
The Queen was being protected from her mentally-ill grandson and his mentally-ill wife. Well done to the courtiers.

The Palace just need to shovel on their sympathy and compassion for the fragile, troubled couple in great big buckets of 'these two are completely nuts'

The Mail are on the Hunt for the Wedding

Doubts were expressed over whether the secret ceremony would have even been legal and one clergyman said the Archbishop of Canterbury – who Meghan said had conducted the wedding – should explain.

Church of England representatives this morning said they had no information about the first ceremony and directed inquiries to the Archbishop, whose office did not respond to requests for information from MailOnline.

• Haha
  • Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
I noticed that a) some filming was allegedly done a Montecito (they spend a lot of time in a fake looking hen house) b) there is a film clip of blurry Unicorn Archie at the beach with parents in silhouette.

Plenty of scope to pay them a rights fee of a couple of million for that footage, a 'rental fee' for Montecito, plus some photos that were used which I believe they hold copyright on, yet not 'pay them for the interview'. There are lots of ways of the Harkles getting rich off the back of this interview yet duck and dive and obfusticate whether they sold out Harry's family for cash. Harry is an Executive Producer, as well.

• Wow
  • Angry

spangly

VIP Member
What I find odd is that no-one is really questioning whether any of that interview could be fabricated at all?

We don't blindly believe everything that is written in the press, we don't blindly believe everything we read on social media - why would we believe everything a couple of celebrities says in an interview. It's all very odd. I wonder if they will get called out on any of it?
It;s as if everyone is scared to question any of it because of the racism and mental health aspects of it.

• Heart

NineTails20

Chatty Member
If, as I suspect, Harry is trying to put the lion's share of the 'blame' on Charles, then he's an even bigger cunt than I thought. Was Charles a perfect father? Hell no. Diana wasn't perfect either. But I get the feeling that Harry still feels neglected by Charles, and resents the fact that William gets the majority of attention from the other senior royals. He's coming across as a jealous, vindictive little man.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I really don’t know what they’re going to do next- Harry is a man who has lived in a bubble all his life. Yes he might have hated it but he’s never gone to bed wondering how to keep a roof over his family’s head, he’s never been financially independent. They’ve moved to an expensive city and they are obviously now going to have to start making some serious money to life this lavish life. When you remove all the shock factor from the interview he doesn’t present himself all that well. How are they actually going to keep making money without a team of paid for advisors? Podcasts? Really? I think the pressure is really on him now because there certainly won’t be any handouts from dad. I believe they thought the RF would pay for the boring stuff like the security leaving them free to splash on the house, clothes and lifestyle etc. I think they saw they werent all that popular in the US amongst bigger brighter stars and so had to shock hard to be noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

MANDATORY

VIP Member
There is no way Meghan has suffered from mental health problems and not had them dealt with... I don't believe this for one second.. As a PTSD sufferer who was diagnosed by a psychiatrist after lots of physical and mental abuse. I strongly recommend that the royal family investigate these claims as well as the others she has made. Everyone has a personal and medical history. Mine was very useful for the courts and police etc and was used as evidence to prosecute 2 people in a Crown Court. She cannot be allowed to tell lies like these and not be investigated. I feel so sorry for Her Majesty and philip and of course the twenty or so of close family members. Sorry for the long text but I feel very strong on lies and hatred like this that this woman is perpetuating...

• Heart

Flossyposse

When someone talks about their suicidal feelings, it’s a bit of a conversation stopper and not something you can easily disprove. Even to challenge it feels a bit queasy. However I do note that although Meghan felt suicidal 5 months into her pregnancy and was denied residential treatment in a facility, one month later she was jetting off to NYC for her baby shower beaming from ear to ear so seemed to have recovered somewhat. Sorry if someone’s already made this point, the thread moves too fast!

And the fact Oprah let them get away with floating racism from the RF about Archie’s skin colour without delving into context etc is appalling. Also no questions about Meghan's family or her staff leaving in droves (as was known about at the time of the interview) does suggest it wasn’t exactly no-holds barred. 🙄

• Heart

RDay

Chatty Member
I don't know if I'm qualified to speak on this subject because I haven't experienced racism.

However, surely there is a difference in speculating the colour of a child's skin and "being concerned how dark they would be"?
She said they were worried he would be too dark. Or were they just saying I wonder who he will take after? Bit like saying I wonder if her will have ginger hair?

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m sorry, I’m jumping around , just in from work, cooking tea etc.

The Markles said that things changed when they returned from the Australia tour, they say because of their massive popularity and appeal. Wouldn’t it be because it’d been reported she was horrible , picky, demanding and threw tea .

• Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Do you know what I find REALLY intriguing is that more stuff doesn’t get leaked about the RF. not just this about interview or M&H but everyone. I mean in my circle of friends you can’t sneeze without someone else knowing (slight exaggeration but you get what I mean). How on earth do they really keep things so quiet? Will this change now with friends and friends of friends wanting to tell what they know. I obviously don’t mean those sworn to secrecy I mean actual friends and acquaintances- it’s so odd.
Dan wootton has been calling out her lies as well ... especially about how she was only given support once by BP in hushing up a press leak: about the letter. Dan specifically states that he knows for a fact that BP had interfered and block many many leaks about her, quite a few of them being true. He has the tea. He needs to start pourimg

• Heart
  • Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
The interview between Harry and Meghan and Oprah aired last night. Including such delights as:

Meghan felt suicidal and wasnt supported
The Royal family are racist, because an unnamed person dared to ask about the colour of their unborn's childs skin. Harry doesnt want to discuss this allegation any further or name any names!
Kate made Meghan cry
Harry is upset that he has lost financed security from the British tax payer
Harry isnt talking to his father as his father wont answer his calls

Oh and they did a public gender reveal on the Oprah show...such class!

Oh and there is more to come.....at lunchtime via Oprah......
All “Meghans truth” i’d love to know the actual truth of the above

Baguette

VIP Member
She probably meant they had an intimate blessing but she's dropped Welby right in it if it turns out that they actually did the whole thing twice, not allowed by the Church of England, even if they didn't sign anything.

That's why "supporters" were hastily clarifying that it was nothing official. And the reason why it's actually a key piece in showing that "her truth" doesn't actually have to be you know, FACTUAL.
No. Slightly unbelievably she said clearly that Nottingham Cottage garden was their marriage and the Windsor ceremony was theatre and they didn't even want it.
There's a blind item on crazy days and nights that is possibly about the archbishop of canterbury and what was revealed in the interview about the wedding. The blind item says the leader of this religion is being asked to resign because of what was revealed last night. It is a tenet of the religion there are no fake weddings. It is deceiving to those who attend. It is lying to those attend.

I think this wedding situation has to be resolved. The Windsor wedding service took place in the presence of HMTQ, the Head of the Church of England. Its extremely serious if it was faked.

• Heart

Loopylips

can I just say that them moaning about being cut off financially is like a normal person quitting their job and moaning that they are no longer being paid...

also her making the comments about Kate is so hypocritical because she knows Kate will never be able to defend herself, which is exactly what she moans about...

Also part 2, if she was never allowed to speak out how do we all know so much

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
All this talk of frogs and toads...

Harry & Meghan #69 Poor Meg’s about to explode, kissed a prince who became a toad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Limey

VIP Member
Surely the gloves are off now? Even back in the day, the palace tried to rebut some of the Diana Panorama stuff, Chas did a soft soap interview with Jonathan Dimbleby for ITV, iirc?

This time, its war. They've got mountains of dirt on her, these people aren't stupid. William needs to be tasked with the takedown.

mb1202

VIP Member
She used the word "concerned" they were concerned about the babies skin colour. So clearly not just an innocent discussion on what the baby might look like! Why would you be worried about a babies skin colour
She is a LIAR!!! None of it happened. She’s race baiting because she’s a narcissistic twat who knows it will play well on social media. If they were so concerned and racist why give the so called black woman a 50million quid wedding, prestigious titles, multi million pound refurbed cottage.

• Heart