Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The "title" issue is really winding me up, as it is a provable lie ( a lot of what they said is not provable either way )

I knew Archie wasn't entitled to be a HRH or Prince because he is the offspring of the younger son of the PoW ( i am not sure if he becomes a Prince when Charles is Monarch )

But the same would be true of the offspring of Charlotte and Louis, if Charles is still King. Charlottes children wouldn't get any titles if she married a "commoner" ( like Eugenie and her Son or Princess Ann and her children ). Louis could be made a Duke ( like Harry ).

But then I had a thought - Earl Spencers son is called Viscount Althrop / The Earl of Wessexs son is called Viscount Severn / Lord Snowdens son is called Viscount Linley - Surely the eldest son of a Duke has a title, so I did my research.

Archie is entitled to use his Fathers lesser title of Earl of Dumbarton, but they declined it at the time of his birth saying they wanted him to be a private citizen. A daughter would be called Lady "first name" Mountbatten Windsor" ( Like Lady Diana Spencer )

It just proves to me they were holding out for a HRH Prince/Princess for their children.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Cunderthunt

I am so infuriated. She cries racism, and if anyone dares to ask for evidence or examples, that very questioning IS the racism. So you create their own proof for them, just by asking for proof. Meanwhile, the Royal family are effectively guilty without trial of racism.

Crying racism has become a huge grift, because you are literally not allowed to question it at all. If you do, you're a racist. At the first unverified claim of victimhood, everyone must grovel and tell them how heroic they are. For celebrities, it's perfect PR, because anyone saying anything non-positive about them at all becomes racist. Not only that, but at the first utterance of the R word, they end up getting paid-for interviews, and even documentaries. For example: Leigh-Anne Pinnock from Little Mix. It's a perfect career boost, combined with an impenetrable PR shield.

Oh and on another thread, members were saying what disgusting and despicable racists we are, because the term "race card" was used. No word of how Meghan's use of said card trivializes real racism and makes it harder for real victims.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Laurenpattison

American tattler here. The fact that Meghan said "I didnt know anything about the Royal Family, I am American" LOL! That is SUCH a load of bull. Every American knows the Royal Family and what comes with Royal Family. I watched last night and it reeked of "poor me" and i CRINGED when Harry used the buzz word of the day " I did the work". *EYE ROLL* and disgusted that within the first 5 minutes megs throwing Kate under the bus while trying to say "I forgave her". Sis, if you forgave her you wouldnt be trashing her on national TV. How utterly classless. The fact that Harry allowed this woman to trash his family for the whole world to see (even if he did feel and believe all this to be true) is disgusting. I hope the queen removes their duke and duchess titles over this.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

pellegrino

Chatty Member
Well lets be honest the royals are quite old fashioned so whoever had the conversation about Archie's skin colour probably never thought it would come across racist. BUT IMO if two white people are discussing the colour of a mixed race child it is racist. If it was Meghan who is of mixed heritage herself discussing it with the royal it wouldnt be racist IMO.
By your reckoning my White son and I, his white mother are racist if we discuss the looks, eye colour and hair colour of his and his Black wife's unborn children. IMO that's probably the silliest comment I've seen about racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Podular

Chatty Member
Have loved this thread for over a year as a lurker but some of the posts today are threatening to get myself blocked.
Don't you people throwing around the race card realise this is what she wants.
Nobody, nobody, nobody, unless they have an agenda, gives or gave a shiny shit what colour skin she had. As not only did most of us not realise (I thought she liked fake tan and black hair dye) but here in the UK that doesn't come into most of our minds when we judge.
If we and the royal family are such racist pigs then how come she not only had a huge star-studded wedding, had a house remodelled for her,huge wardrobe , Jewellery allowance plus all the trappings of a "princess". My thoughts are she thought she could swan in and sprinkle her magic meg Hollywood fairy dust onto the 'stuffy' royal family and when she was told to get back in her box and follow royal protocol little miss Narc suddenly didn't like the UK. And when the press got hold of snippets of her bad behaviour and the palace couldn't exactly defend the undefendable then suddenly WE ARE ALL WASCISTS. Well guess what as she sits on Oprah in designer gear with a big mansion in the sun lecturing us all in these covid times about kindness, compassion and racism while stirring up hate and publicly causing hate to his family well ..... judge by actions not words. She's also estranged from most of her family, are they racists also.
So piss off with making this about race , she's a scheming cunt. Full stop

Last edited:
  • Heart
What irritates me the most about these racism accusations is that Meghan Markle implies she's the first non-White royal.

There are Asian royalty, and African royalty. Meghan, you're not that special.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Bringing down the Empire? The British Empire disappeared long ago. Some Americans are very ignorant about other places.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Can somebody smarter than me educate me? People on FB etc are saying that people with privilege (read: white privilege) can choose not to see the “obvious”racism in MM’s treatment.

As a biracial woman who is half white, who was raised largely by her white father, who attended private school and university funded by her white father, who can pass for white to the extent she gave that as her ethnicity on her CV - is Meghan not benefiting from white privilege here too? Genuine question as I am truly confused
I hate all this white privilege stuff. Sometimes it’s as simple as Meghan is an unlikeable cow. Fact. The world has gone mad

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Harry back on CBS claiming there was no mental health help for Megz. Former editor of the Sun saying tabloids are making her look bad on purpose, says BRF is using tabloids to justify their existence in pre-report.

Clip 1: Harry says they left the country in large part because of racism. Someone at a dinner told him the UK is bigoted. Harry said you mean the press? They said no, the UK. So I guess Haz believed them.

ETA They're going to air these clips over the next 2.5 hours. You have no idea how many prescription pill ads these people can cram into one commercial break.
On the bus with James Corden he blamed the press but in the interview he blamed RF so which is it H?

• Wow

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I really don't think they invented anything. I think they are telling their truth and how they lived things. But again, this is their truth and not the truth. From these lasts clips from This Morning USA it looks like there isn't a lot of communication between family members and that they communicate with people who work "for the Firm" in the middle. Maybe the lack of understanding from all sides comes from there.
It's funny how they get to speak their truth, but when anyone else does i.e. the former employees with bullying claims, they are called a smear campaign. Hhhmm....

• Heart

dillydallywally

Someone I know who is a black female is pro Megan and literally won’t talk to me about it... I wanted a healthy debate as to why she’s pro Megan and what she thinks and I’ve been shut right down. Can’t help but think Megan has been clever on triggering other people’s issues by saying this and made into something entirely different. I was so shocked, thought this person was a mate but perhaps not!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Daddy won't answer Harry's calls. Perhaps there's a good reason for that which Harry has forgotten to mention for the purposes of trying to portray himself as the great victim.

I suspect Harry has spoken appallingly to Charles and treated him as an ATM enough that Charles finally decided enough was enough.

Harry and Meghan are one of life's truly toxic couples. The Orca show proved what egregiously terrible people they are. Anyone who has dealt with these type of people eventually realises you are banging your head against a wall. They will never change. Your only option is to cut them off and save yourself the misery of interaction with them.

• Heart

Sea

VIP Member
I'll post the reply here because the other thread got locked
Said it in a recent post but I wouldn't be surprised if some stuff slipped out by the senior royals, especially Phillip. I reckon the younger royals are much better at this though there is the possibility that they have grown up around racism which is normalised, so they themselves may also have opinions which are 'subtle' but racist. But I could of course be totally wrong.
I just think it's odd to talk about racism and take an example which can easily be interpreted as being something done out of curiosity. If this was a pattern of behaviour from the people around them, why not mention all of it? The constant subtle comments, or the very obvious remarks, and the fact that the questions on what the child would look like would then have made her feel uncomfortable? As someone else said, context is key.
But they said one person ever made one comment. Even 1 comment doesn't make it right at all but they are alluding the whole firm is racist and that's why their son didn't get a title.

(If I worked for NHS and 1 doctor was racist, I wouldn't say the whole NHS is racist).

• Heart

NotaHincher

I'm just going to sit in the corner and sing kumbaya to myself before my un pc fat arse says something that gets me into trouble.

I will say........I'm sick to death of being lectured on every fucking tv programme this morning.

Kumbaya my lord.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

JAdore

Archie is entitled to use his Fathers lesser title of Earl of Dumbarton, but they declined it at the time of his birth saying they wanted him to be a private citizen. A daughter would be called Lady "first name" Mountbatten Windsor" ( Like Lady Diana Spencer )

It just proves to me they were holding out for a HRH Prince/Princess for their children.
Can't help but think that wouldn't appeal to their intended US audience. "Where the fuck is Dumbarton?", followed by a quick Google then, "not particularly glamourous, eh ?" The Earl of Dumbarton sounds like one of the lesser nobles invited to the coronation in Frozen.

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
If you missed GMB this is what war hero Johnson Beharry had to say.

Soldier and Victoria Cross recipient Sgt. Johnson Beharry was asked if he thinks the Royal family is racist. He said: “I can only speak from my experience, personally in my time I have [had] loads of invitations, visiting Buckingham Palace and the Royal family, charity engagements with Prince Harry and other members of the Royal family, and the way I have been treated up to date by the general public in Britain, I could never say that.”

Asked for his reaction to Meghan and Harry’s claims of racism in the family, he said: ”My personal reaction is I don’t believe it, I never experienced it. I went to the Palace on numerous occasions where the audience is quite diverse. Everyone is happy and having a good time.”

On whether there should be repercussions for the allegations, he said: “Anything like that, it should be dealt with, but I don’t think it should be dealt with in the public. I don’t believe that happened. If that happened… they don’t explain it. Who said it? Where did it happen? I don’t believe it.”

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Not going there with Archie but yet again they had a phantom, shadowy child filmed in a weird way. Just not normal.

Good point

• Haha
  • Heart