Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ooooooh? Pray tell what allegations?! Hasn't he now departed from 2fm?! Dm me if ye want.... don't want to be derailing the thread!
He has been accused of sexual assault. He has a thread on here in the influencers section

Reactions: 2

georg

I really don't think they invented anything. I think they are telling their truth and how they lived things. But again, this is their truth and not the truth. From these lasts clips from This Morning USA it looks like there isn't a lot of communication between family members and that they communicate with people who work "for the Firm" in the middle. Maybe the lack of understanding from all sides comes from there.

coconochanel

VIP Member
By your reckoning my White son and I, his white mother are racist if we discuss the looks, eye colour and hair colour of his and his Black wife's unborn children. IMO that's probably the silliest comment I've seen about racism.
No it depends what context the conversation is in.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Actually, they technically are commoners until elevated to the nobility upon receiving a dukedom. And royals are always referred to bu their highest title... For example HRH The Duke of Kent, not HRH Prince Edward as opposed to his brother who has no dukedom... Prince Michael of Kent. Similarly their wives are HRH The Duchess of Kent and HRH Princess Michael of Kent respectively. Obviously the the exception to the rule is HRH the Prince of Wales which his higher than his most important Dukedom of Cornwall but not automatic

But HRH Prince Edward is the third son of Queen Elizabeth Prince Edward the Earl of Wessex. His wife is Sophie Countess of Wessex

igiveup

VIP Member
Someone on Twitter posted the pic and was like look it’s William, lots of people convinced it’s William who made the alleged comments.

I'm sorry but this is you're husband.
And 2nd of all she has more white privilege then most so do one MM

Reactions: 1

Jas28

Chatty Member
She used the word "concerned" they were concerned about the babies skin colour. So clearly not just an innocent discussion on what the baby might look like! Why would you be worried about a babies skin colour

Reactions: 1

Zippy2000

VIP Member
So what’s the general consensus then? Are they being revered in America and only facing scrutiny in the UK? I don’t have twitter, only read here and daily mail comments and the consensus seems to the the same 😂But if they are being pitied i can’t understand how people can’t see through their shit
my sister and one of my mates are post shit about suicidal meg and we should not bully her

U for once in my life have not menrioed ANYTHING on social media about this shitfest