Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding night, where she slept all night, then walked down the aisle in an ‘out of body experience, she felt extremely present for’. I’m sorry? What?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The plan for a slimmed down monarchy has been well known since the 1990s. It was the reason the Wessex kids are styled as children of an Earl. Andrew was reportedly less than pleased his girls would not be working members but with people getting older and the Sussex drama they may need to be drafted in if even on a part time basis. Harry's children were never envisaged to be working royals
Thanks for that. I did think it would have been on the cards for a while. So either way she would have got what she wanted in the end?

Reactions: 9
Today I thought of the two cambridge children that go to school. Their first day back to school. Harry lived the horror of having your family drama in the news and being commented by the others. Did he think of them today?
I'm sure people who actually KNOW the Cambridges are as appalled as we are about this shitshow. I can't imagine anyone in their actual circles being anything but sympathetic and protective of those kids.

And no, Harry didn't think if them because he's a nasty spoiled wanker and his only interest is wallowing in his own misery and rage and making his grotesque wife 'happy' I.e. going along with her every demand, no matter how awful.

I really have more sympathy than ever for the actual royal family and none whatsoever for those two tacky, grubby, greedy, obnoxious fools known as the Sussexes. I've never been a fan of Charles but I'm practically ready to send him a letter of support.

I didn't even watch the shows just got a blow by blow if the claims in it. I couldn't sit through two hours of rich toxic narcs lying and crying about their sad lives for anyone unless a good hourly wage was involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Years ago Charles told Camilla in a phone call that he wanted to be her tampon. It was a tapped line, the press recorded and released it and everyone laughed about it, except, presumably the BRF. If you run a google search I'm pretty sure you can hear the actual phone call.
Oh. How disgusting. I’ve just had my tea so I’ll pass on listening to the phone call haha. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Europeans do it much more concisely imo
Fair play to ye. You've excellent knowledge on the whole issue 👏🏻. Apologies for the nitpicking! And here's me all gung ho thinking I was right! It's definitely NOT straightforward is it?!

Reactions: 5
I remember reading somewhere that Megsa fell out with lovely Kate over the bridesmaids, as she wanted them to have bare legs, but Kate mentioned this was not normal royal protocol and they needed to wear white tights.
I think Kate is the one in the right. In any job / institution, there are dress codes. In my work place (Western country), women wear black opaque tights when we wear dresses, especially those that go above the knee. It's the cultural norm. In fact, I've always worn black opaque tights even when it was hot outside - so did everyone else. I'm not even sure others even work nude tights - it was always black from what I remember. It's even more so in a royal institution.

I don't know why wearing nude / white tights is such a big deal. I'm an amateur figure skater and skaters always wear nude coloured opaque tights at important competitions. It's part of the dress code - if you go to international meets, it's part of the manual.

Unless you're in 40C+ heat, there is no reason why you shouldn't be wearing tights.

Reactions: 24
I said it in an earlier thread, but I had no idea Meghan was mixed race till later on (and it didn't bother me either way).

I just assumed she had either olive skin or wore fake tan (as so many young women do these days). Not that I gave her complexion much thought, anyway.

And she apparently has given her ethnicity as "White" on certain CVs. It's really bizarre she's pushing this agenda, when for most of us, if I'm anything to go by, it isn't an issue. And, as others call it, she is "white-passing".
There's video stills from a royal trip (Fiji maybe) where she gets her arm wiped with alcohol prior to having a pattern added with Henna, and guess what? It reveals that her skin was glowing white under the fake tan. Plus.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are American teens calling for the abolishment of the monarchy?! Like this has absolutely nothing to do with you! Also stop pretending you like meghan, you probably wouldnt give two shits about her if she wasn't married to Harry

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is there any way we can create more than one thread? One for comments about Harry and Meghan, and then a seperate one linking the news and media reports and comments? Bagettes live comments about the broadcast, last night are now 2 threads ago!

Reactions: 6
The wedding night, where she slept all night, then walked down the aisle in an ‘out of body experience, she felt extremely present for’. I’m sorry? What?
Sometimes her mask slips- she is a sociopath so can’t evoke genuine emotions such as empathy and sentimentality. Complete bullshit woke salad every word of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Kate is the one in the right. In any job / institution, there are dress codes. In my work place (Western country), women wear black opaque tights when we wear dresses, especially those that go above the knee. It's the cultural norm. In fact, I've always worn black opaque tights even when it was hot outside - so did everyone else. I'm not even sure others even work nude tights - it was always black from what I remember. It's even more so in a royal institution.

I don't know why wearing nude / white tights is such a big deal. I'm an amateur figure skater and skaters always wear nude coloured opaque tights at important competitions. It's part of the dress code - if you go to international meets, it's part of the manual.

Unless you're in 40C+ heat, there is no reason why you shouldn't be wearing tights.
Opaque tights are a god send.... means ye don't worry about shaving your legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know.....poor Meghan , Harry was known to be in therapy, her mother works as some kind of therapist. Her brother and sister in law are interested in and supportive of mental health issues, and have set up initiatives to create supportive spaces like Heads Together''

but Meghan was too shy and retiring to know how to ask any of them for support when she felt suicidal../..was suffering from post natal depression

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why are American teens calling for the abolishment of the monarchy?! Like this has absolutely nothing to do with you! Also stop pretending you like meghan, you probably wouldnt give two shits about her if she wasn't married to Harry
Ah, Generation Z. The same 'woke' teens who heard Eminem rapping on 'Love The Way You Lie', and decided to try and 'cancel' him. Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They've been brought up to believe shouting on Twitter achieves things they want, that they as Americans are the centre of the world, and that their every mental fart, dribble and splurt must be posted online?

Bring on the angry teen cunts Tik Tokking from Milwaukee about abolition of an institution they discovered yesterday. Just another thing to embarrass them when they're older.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was just thinking whilst in the shower. It doesn't make sense.

The tantrum and quick re-edit needed after they learned of losing patronages. Would they seriously have wanted to continue to represent the Commonwealth Trust if the institution is so racist?

And last year at the Commonwealth service (green goblin appearance), it was clear that anger/pain was etched on the faces of the Cambridge's and even Harry. But the douchess was the only one to have a wide inane grin on her face. Not the look of someone who's been massively offended.

Aaargh, must stop thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel like the world has gone mad - I have just heard someone on sky news basically say if two white people were having a baby they wouldn’t be asking whether the baby would be white, pale white, Lilly white etc. Erm - my husband is very olive skinned, I’m pale (both white) and we discussed exactly this - as in, wonder what skin tone they get. Is that not normal?!

Reactions: 32
She just looks like she has a light tan. I thought she was white till all the fuss started. This is what really annoys me - the woke shouting that the only reason you can have for not liking her is that you hate black people. Wtf?

Piers Morgan has been acting way over the top and borderline unhinged about Meghan but Trisha Goddard can duck off telling him it would do him good if one of his sons brought home a girlfriend of colour.
Jesus. Nice to see a WOC being a racist bleep.
I doubt he'd give a tit as long as she didn't play race hopscotch ... white one day, black the next. Stupid witch doesn't get it
HE'S NOT ANGRY AT CUNTCHOPS BECAUSE SHE HAS BLACK HERITAGE.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.