Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that there should be a comparison between one great true princess with this whining sorry excuse of one but Diana looked visibly upset, defeated and sad in her interview with Bashir whereas you can so clearly see how much Meghan is enjoying and feeding off hers. Never have I witnessed a ‘victim’ show so much smugness, self-satisfaction and pride in telling their story. 🤮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
There's a blind item on crazy days and nights that is possibly about the archbishop of canterbury and what was revealed in the interview about the wedding. The blind item says the leader of this religion is being asked to resign because of what was revealed last night. It is a tenet of the religion there are no fake weddings. It is deceiving to those who attend. It is lying to those attend.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The racism issue is too serious for a simple denial.

I think the palace have to say that they are writing to Harry to demand that he name the person who made the remarks and clarify the context or they will have no choice but to take action against him for slander. By leaving this open he is casting aspersions on the characters of those members of the famiily who are entirely innocent. I think they should do the same with Meghan and the person who supposedly told her she wasn’t allowed to see a therapist.

I bet they are consulting lawyers right now.

Edit...it would be libel, not slander. Sorry.

Extra edit...thinking about it, they would probably sue CBS/Oprah Winfrey for the whole thing. H&M would be witnesses.
I think slander is spoken defamation (harder to prove as it is often "he said she said", but here we have Harpo's handy recording) and Libel is written defamation. If h is an exec producer, he got paid like OW did and he will be liable for saying it AND not editing it out, I suspect (not a lawyer but had to deal with defamation case).
Focus would be more on her allegation that the title for Farchie was withheld because he is biracial. That is absolutely a racist action if true. Him clarifying that he was asked what colour their children might be before they married, that is not racist. Calling it racist is also a lie that should be explored properly

Reactions: 15
I’m gonna go on you tube and watch their engagement video and see what she says in there to see if anything matches this interview

I’m sure she said she knew of the queen but was looking forward to seeing her through Harry’s eyes.
🧐🤔

Reactions: 11
I've long had a problem with Meghan and Harry but last night has pushed it over the edge. I foolishly thought they would avoid smearing the royal family...ha!

The thing that stands out for me is this alleged conversation and 'concerns' about Archie's skintone. The thing is, we need the context. What if whoever raised it was raising it as a point of concern? I need to be careful how I word this here but what I mean is, everyone knows how racist the UK can be, what if it was actually a slightly misjudged attempt at planning ahead. Asking "do you think we will need to protect him more/what can we do to plan ahead/will he face more prejudice than other members and what can we put in place to help him?" I'm not explaining this very well but my point is that raising concerns about it doesn't mean they thought it would look bad on them (obviously not) and was more about we know how horrid the press can be so this is something we need to think about and make sure everything is in place to protect him from that...it's not something they would have had to think about before when previous royal babies were born...there's a chance it was more of a heavy handed way of saying look, we know he might face racism in the future so lets try and get ahead of that...maybe they even felt like they hadn't been prepared when M arrived and wanted to be ready for any onslaught...let's be honest- they would have known how bad it would look if something awful happened to the first mixed-race member of the RF they're not thick.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m just concerned why the RF/Palace haven’t commented yet! It looks bad on them
I don’t think it does. I think that if they comment, they want to say the correct thing and maybe they won’t comment at all because that is exactly what Meghan wants them to do. They barely ever comment on private matters like this and she’d love if they did it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sure it's been mentioned already - Thomas Markle will appear on Good Morning Britain tomorrow - actually I think this just stirs the pot even more and I think he should just keep a dignified silence. But he's probably been offered a healthy amount of £s for appearing!

I agree with this comment, though:
Screenshot_2021-03-08 Meghan Markle's father to appear on GMB tomorrow after Oprah interview.png

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Supermodel?????????? at 5 ft 5 inches????!!!!!!!!!!!! What catwalks has she been on? How many covers of mags before she met Harry? Vogue? Marie Claire? In Style? Allure? Seriously - how many?? How many advertising campaigns has she been in? Why aren't the press printing this up?
Well if we Tattlers know about all Meghan markles tit you can bet that the press do too.
She has been protected by the royal family until now.

I sincerely hope that the palace now let them print. I believe that they have kept quiet up to now out of respect for the Queen.

Reactions: 23
With regard to the mental health help being denied to her because it wouldn't look good, I call total bullshit on that one. Harry has openly said he's had therapy for years, Kate went to therapy in order to help her brother in fact the whole Middleton family went to therapy. Did anyone say they couldn't because of how it would look?? No! They quietly and PRIVATELY got on with it. If she meant she wanted to announce it to the world and book herself into some woohoo retreat at the expense of the British taxpayers then I'm not surprised she was told no. She obviously isn't someone who likes to be told no.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t believe the “woke” dickheads being passionately defensive of them and refusing to listen to anything else. Stop the bloody world I want to get off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m just concerned why the RF/Palace haven’t commented yet! It looks bad on them
I don’t think it looks bad.

It’s better to take stock and consider how to respond.

Brenda and the Palace don’t want a tit for tat situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for that. I did think it would have been on the cards for a while. So either way she would have got what she wanted in the end?
Hard to know, legally yes, he becomes a Prince when Charles becomes king, I thought he would have been styled as Lord Dumbarton from birth and Charles would have asked them to keep that style when he became king for Archie's sake as he won't be a working royal. He's seventh in line at the moment.. Wl rise the sixth when Charles becomes king but when the Cambridge kids start having kids he's going to go further and further down the line throughout his adulthood so an insistence on a princely title makes little sense to me. The Dutch do it very well, when a new monarch ascends the minor members of the family automatically cease to be members of the Royal House. Even the current Kings brothers though children of the Queen were raised as if they will be normal working people... With jobs for the boys jobs but still

Fair play to ye. You've excellent knowledge on the whole issue 👏🏻. Apologies for the nitpicking! And here's me all gung ho thinking I was right! It's definitely NOT straightforward is it?!
I've been reading about them for years and even I still need to work it out in my head first sometimes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it looks bad.

It’s better to take stock and consider how to respond.

Brenda and the Palace don’t want a tit for tat situation.
Journalists will be beavering away even now, unravelling all her bullshit. The Royals don't need to do anything knee-jerk.

A swift release of all the dirt via the usual sources once she's had the kid.

Reactions: 21
Don't forget, the British public at large haven't seen the programme yet (unless they streamed it live around 2am UK-time) so they will be waiting to gauge the public's reaction first.

And also, they may yet bide their time till Meghan and Harry's daughter is born (as it'll probably make Meghan play the victim card again if they don't).*

*Mentioned by another Tattler already in this thread, too many pages to scroll back to namecheck!

Well if we Tattlers know about all Meghan markles tit you can bet that the press do too.
She has been protected by the royal family until now.

I sincerely hope that the palace now let them print. I believe that they have kept quiet up to now out of respect for the Queen.
Dan Wootten has a lot to say on this matter. I guess it will all come out know.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.