Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry is screwed. He can never, ever come back from this. MM is too in terms of the RF, but she doesn’t care. She’ll get her MET gala invite, her talk show, her whatever else. This was her plan, and Harry’s been taken along for the ride.
You think she’ll get all the invites from American society? I think not. Much as people may think that it helps to know how things work in the RF, the way she and H went about it says a lot about what they would do if you made a simple innocent mistake. Say something wrong and you’re toast, crack an innocent joke and it could be misunderstood and then they’ll complain to the press. These two suffer from such self importance that no one with any sense would want to be near them for fear of slander. There are ways of doing things. Decent people don’t air their dirty linen in public and humiliate their families. If you don’t like something, you pick yourself up and walk away. That’s the classy way of doing things. Not mouth off to some talk show host in front of the whole world.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am guessing once all this is sorted out I am guessing Orcas Brand will be very much damaged

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably meant they had an intimate blessing but she's dropped Welby right in it if it turns out that they actually did the whole thing twice, not allowed by the Church of England, even if they didn't sign anything.

That's why "supporters" were hastily clarifying that it was nothing official. And the reason why it's actually a key piece in showing that "her truth" doesn't actually have to be you know, FACTUAL.
No. Slightly unbelievably she said clearly that Nottingham Cottage garden was their marriage and the Windsor ceremony was theatre and they didn't even want it.
There's a blind item on crazy days and nights that is possibly about the archbishop of canterbury and what was revealed in the interview about the wedding. The blind item says the leader of this religion is being asked to resign because of what was revealed last night. It is a tenet of the religion there are no fake weddings. It is deceiving to those who attend. It is lying to those attend.

I think this wedding situation has to be resolved. The Windsor wedding service took place in the presence of HMTQ, the Head of the Church of England. Its extremely serious if it was faked.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I've been utterly furious today. I'm so far behind on the threads and I am just utterly incandescent at this whinging twit and her pussy-whipped bloke. I detest the pair of them and hope they are utterly miserable for all eternity. They dress appallingly, so at least there's that. I am having to go to my happy place (reading through a cocktail recipe book whilst drinking wine) and avoiding these two twunts for a couple of days.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What if Thomas Markle been contacted by Smeggy? What if she went back to him and cajole him to speak on her behalf? :eek: She might fabricate a lie on how the evil media and RF are responsible for cutting him off.

I feel so bad for the RF. They have to deal with all this nonsense. The harkles are the type of people who badmouth you if they don't get money and fame. I bet the moment RF provides them with money and title, they will go running back (not that I want RF to do that and I really hope they don't).

Reactions: 16
Did meghan know of charles plans to slim down the RF when he became king? Dim wit and meg would have been part of that by all accounts. It was to be the boys, their kids and Anne's family basically. Did meg not want go wait? I think Harry's paranoia has fuelled alot of this. For the man that is some hero of the day, he didnt prepare her at all for royal life. Hes always been outspoken and the RF have always covered for him. If he knew the place was that riddles with racism why did he not step back before they got married to save her from it all? I didnt realise how little amount of time they were together before they got married. I think they wanted the stage, the titles and privilege but not abide by the rules of the job. They wanted to change it up but only the monarch can really do that. They also seem to be indicating the queen really isnt in charge. I also find it hard to believe she couldn't get mental health help outside of the palace. Diana did, plus her husband and his family are patrons of a mental health charity! Its baffling.
This was posted by lilliemoo. I highlighted one word. If a psychotherapist is not there to help mental health then who is?
So if this reads correctly she herself contacted help.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What I have noticed is that people who actually are don't use it as a bludgeon
Hm. Really now?

When my uncle bought a new house, he had a rocking chair on the attic, directly underneath a noose. He spent his evenings there, just like other people watch tv. He used to tell her that one day he'd swing there.

After a while they just thought him to be weird and macabre. My aunt started to joke that it'd be better than him having a midlife crisis acted out by finding a younger/new wife.

And then, one day she woke up and realized he hadn't slept in their bed that night. He had finally done what he had told them he'd do for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A CBS journalist trying to endorse a CBS programme, nothing more.

Hold on... i am sure I read many times over Meagain was offered coaching from
the Palace staff about how to behave and what she was meant to do, but she knew better than everyone else. The tights, nail varnish and hat spring to mind. The Palace staff wouldn’t make the same mistakes they made with Diana.

As to going to HR about feeling suicidal... she is trying to throw the Palace staff under a bus. She had a private doctors for her birth, was she incapable of finding private counselling?’
Why would you go to your works HR department if you were feeling suicidal or felt you had mental health probelms - wouldn't you talk it over with your husband and/or mum and then speak to your doctor. It's not as if she'd be stuck on a waiting list and have to wait months just to get an appointment with a counsellor. As you say, she refused to use the queen's doctors when she was pregnant and instead used her own so of course she could contact someone about her mental health. Why are people so stupid that they believe all this crap that she comes out with.

She also said she couldn't go out for lunch with her friends and didn't leave the apartment/cottage for four months - when exactly was that then Meghan, sorry I've obviously got too much time on my hands at the moment:

May-18​
Wedding
Apr-19​
Move to Frogmore
Jun-18​
Minimoon
May-19​
Archie born
Jul-18​
Wimbledon
Jun-19​
Trooping the Colour
Jul/Aug 18Castle of Mey - Charles & Camilla
Jul-19​
Wimbledon
Jul/Aug 18Sandingham - Queen & Prince Philip
Aug-19​
Ibiza
Jul/Aug 18Cotswolds
Aug-19​
Elton John's villa
Aug-18​
Lake Como - Clooneys
Sep-19​
Wedding in Rome
Aug-18​
Charlie and Daisy wedding
Oct-19​
African Tour
Aug-18​
Hamilton gala performance
Nov-19​
Canada
Oct-18​
Eugenie's wedding
Oct-18​
Tour of Australia
Dec-18​
Honeymoon - Seychelles
Jan-19​
Albert Hall
Feb-19​
Baby Shower - New York

Also on the subject of not be able to meet friends for lunch - she seemed to be able to go to Wimbledon when she wanted and fly back and forth from New York, Canada, LA, etc. If it is true, maybe it was more about the way she behaved at Wimbledon and the palace didn't want her throwing her weight around in restaurants.

Wanting to commit suicide when she was pregnant with Archie - Diana throwing herself down the stairs when she was pregnant with Harry :unsure:

It all has the essence of bullshit and I'm so annoyed after a fantastic Commonwealth Service and knowing the Queen's baby is the Commonwealth and how keen she is for it to keep going, you get these two petulant children throwing their toys out of the pram and stamping their feet with their bottom lips stuck out because they didn't get their own way so are coming out with all this bullshit.

We don't want Archie to have a title as we want him to grow up as a normal kid - they refused to give Archie a title because of his colour! We are leaving the royal family because we want to become financially independent - nasty Daddy has stopped my pocket money! We are not going to reveal when Archie is due, where he's going to be born and we won't be presenting him to the world outside the hospital as it's not right that a woman should have to get all glammed up for a photoshoot so soon after giving birth - they refused to let us have our photo taken with Archie outside the hospital! We had our wedding paid for and planned it exactly how we wanted, we were given a house by the queen, Meghan was given god knows how many clothes and jewellery, they were given the option for Meghan to join the family part time and people to help her learn the role and ease herself in to it but she didn't want this as she wanted to hit the ground running - we've had no help from the family! They're complaining about not having security paid for but maybe that's because a) you've chosen to move halfway round the world and are now earning your own money so can afford to pay for it yourself and b) when you did have security in Canada, you were treating them like servants and sending them out to buy you coffees and takeaways rather than do the job they were paid to do.

I could go on and on and I'm sorry for the long post but I'm so angry with the blatant lies they've come out with and more so that people are falling for it and slagging off the royal family. Knowing how much hate there is on social media for anyone sticking up for the monarchy, I hope they've upped their security, especially William and Kate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Just read on twitter that black people cannot be racist. It's quite problematic that racism - or a better word - xenophobia - has been confused with institutional racism. And from that people can assume only white people can be racist in a society dominated by a white elite.

Because then I read quite awful things said about white people from black people (comments on looks, characters degradation based on whiteness) - well it's still hatred in any cases and it's not ok even if as a poc you are suffering of forms of racism and institutionalised racism. Social medias completely took away the possibility to have a nuanced conversation on the topic of race.

Sincerely - I don't know what lived Meghan - I agree some headlines where tendentious but being of black origins doesn't equate of being not accountable of your actions.

And I say thar - as being a girl of mixed background (but not of black origins) that got quite weird questions about my physical aspects in the little village where I grew up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You think she’ll get all the invites from American society? I think not. Much as people may think that it helps to know how things work in the RF, the way she and H went about it says a lot about what they would do if you made a simple innocent mistake. Say something wrong and you’re toast, crack an innocent joke and it could be misunderstood and then they’ll complain to the press. These two suffer from such self importance that no one with any sense would want to be near them for fear of slander. There are ways of doing things. Decent people don’t air their dirty linen in public and humiliate their families. If you don’t like something, you pick yourself up and walk away. That’s the classy way of doing things. Not mouth off to some talk show host in front of the whole world.
Yes I think she will. Hollywood is an amoral cesspit, really, isn’t it? Meghan is woke- that’s the current trend so she’ll be welcomed. A lot of people have been taken in by her BS

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.