Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s been commented on already! Has anyone seen the clip where Meghan is talking about how she can’t imagine intentionally causing pain to Archie? It seems so off. She says “I look at Archie, I look at THIS child...” then corrects herself to say ‘my’ child in her next sentence.
Maybe I’m thinking too far into things but I find it strange that she would call him ‘this child’, it’s so distant and weird! 😕🧐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I am two threads behind, so sorry if this was already spotted and discussed.

Did you see this rather wonderful word popping up in one of the NY Post articels?

So are we to believe Meghan had no recourse until now? No friend or surrogate who could set the record straight? She is, after all, famously litigious when it comes to the British tabloids — you know, the ones she claims not to read.
😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Threads moving way way too quick for me so this might have been shared...
But telling this kind of fact checkable lie is downright stupid and will force the Archbishop to say something - he’ll have to.

Being called out as a liar by ViCAR must be a low point even for this professional load.

https://apple.news/A1brj_JjlTXmL3HeRuNU35A

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anybody remember the speech that Harry gave to the Goldman Sachs conference in the US, shortly after they had moved there, repeatedly got paid $1 million for it?
Wondered if it had the same themes as the Orca interview, or if he has actually had a bit of a think, bit of a chat with the PR company, and actually overplayed and overblown everything just for this new interview?! I mean if he wasn’t bleating about this stuff back then why is he going on about it now?

Reactions: 16
I just hope the general public don’t fall for this utter tit show. They know the RF won’t rebuke anything so they get to say whatever they like and to hell with anyone else . Awful pair the both of them. Can they not disappear into obscurity- literally don’t give a tit about either of them or what they have to offer.

Reactions: 11
Today I thought of the two cambridge children that go to school. Their first day back to school. Harry lived the horror of having your family drama in the news and being commented by the others. Did he think of them today?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I feel sorrier for Harry with each day. He was taken apart from his family; his roots and his childhood. Of course it was his own choice to cut ties with the RF, but let’s be real, it was all for Megan. Let’s wait till a few years pass and all this glory of fame and love is washed away. What will he be left with? I’m sure he hasn’t regretted his decision to follow her at least once.

I don’t believe that Meghan had “never read or heard about the RF prior to meeting Harry. On the interview, she mentioned hanging out with Harry’s relative and them having double dates with her and her boyfriend, and that she had already been friends with this person before meeting Harry. (I don’t remember the particular royal’s name). Isn’t that a little self-contradictory?

I don't feel sorry for Harry at all. He's a man pushing 40 and everything that has transpired is the result of his own awful character, poor taste, and bad choices. He's not a victim, he's a co-conspirator in this trainwreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Today I thought of the two cambridge children that go to school. Their first day back to school. Harry lived the horror of having your family drama in the news and being commented by the others. Did he think of them today?
Probably not because he is a selfish twit

Reactions: 21
I feel like now we can watch it with a more critical mind and less heightened emotions... Who am I kidding, I'll still nearly lose my head again 🤯
I was thinking the same, a calm and concise viewing... but then I just watched that clip above my and my blood pressures rising again! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
First time poster here! When Meghan first came on the scene, I was happy that Harry had seemingly found someone who would stick. Though I did wonder if her acting background would cause conflict later on. It was the Wimbledon fiasco that made me realise what she was really about. Now whenever I see or hear about her, I can't get Alexander O'Neil's Fake out of my head :eek:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am European, not British, and basically with my circle, we discovered she was mixed race seeing her mum at the wedding. Just looked tanned to me and I know southern Europeans quite darker than her😂 And that's fine anyway.
The couple's behaviour have been really bad and it has nothing to do with her genetics.

Reactions: 32
She probably meant they had an intimate blessing but she's dropped Welby right in it if it turns out that they actually did the whole thing twice, not allowed by the Church of England, even if they didn't sign anything.

That's why "supporters" were hastily clarifying that it was nothing official. And the reason why it's actually a key piece in showing that "her truth" doesn't actually have to be you know, FACTUAL.
and this allows them to fact check his presence at the baptism in Windsor AND the General Synod in York at the same time

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where did he say that ?
Meg didn’t actually give any context to the remark about Archie’s skin colour. It literally could have been “I wonder whose colouring the baby will have”?. His dad is a ginger with pale skin and she is mixed ace do it was fairly obvious the baby wouldn’t be dark. She was obviously passed off that Archie wasn’t getting a title and security.

Reactions: 24
There is no way Meghan has suffered from mental health problems and not had them dealt with... I don't believe this for one second.. As a PTSD sufferer who was diagnosed by a psychiatrist after lots of physical and mental abuse. I strongly recommend that the royal family investigate these claims as well as the others she has made. Everyone has a personal and medical history. Mine was very useful for the courts and police etc and was used as evidence to prosecute 2 people in a Crown Court. She cannot be allowed to tell lies like these and not be investigated. I feel so sorry for Her Majesty and philip and of course the twenty or so of close family members. Sorry for the long text but I feel very strong on lies and hatred like this that this woman is perpetuating...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Well, at least she said Kate's a good person and that she is not inviting people to hate on her.
By mentioning Kate negatively at every turn she WAS inviting people to hate on her. That's how manipulative narcissists work and it's a shame some people wilfully turn a blind eye to it.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I think the RF will sit on this until 6 weeks after she's had the baby. That way, there can be no bullying claims or taking away the joy of a newborn.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.