Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just concerned why the RF/Palace haven’t commented yet! It looks bad on them
They are busy chatting to lawyers and advisers. They will take their time to make sure that the response is right and try to guage the mood of the people.

Many people have been requesting the removal of their titles for a long time now. I should imagine that this is being discussed along with how they can fight back over the racism claim. Its best that they don't retaliate immediately in my view as the response needs to be carefully planned

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if Charlie had called his utter twit of a son today?! I would have bleeping ripped him to shreds if he was my son!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My take away, what a bleeping mess. I can't see Harry coming back into the fold after this.

I think H and M didn't know each other long enough before they married. She didn't know what the role would entail and either he didn't tell her or she listen.

I don't think she understood that the Royal Family are politically neutral and because they are funded by the public they are answerable to the public and have to do things they don't want to.

I think they, at best, were extremely naive about Royal Protrction being a given especially when they left the UK. It seems really bleeping odd they didn't think this was a possibility when apparently they wanted M to keep acting as they couldn't afford another working member of the Royal Family.

I think LA was always M's end game.

I think the Queen, Charles and William will feel completely betrayed by the interview.

I found the while Kate made me cry story weird. I wonder if they had a cross word (Kate having just given birth and Megan being stressed by wedding planning) and upset each other.

Surely she realised that the Palace don't tend to comment on gossip and speculation so wouldn't have said anything publically about the story.

I feel sorry for her if she felt like she wanted to commit suicide but I don't believe for a second that she was refused help. Harry had had therapy, Charles has had therapy, Kate and William support a mental health charity. To me it sounded like she wanted to go to 'a spa' for inpatient treatment which I agree wouldn't have looked good. Also she said she went to HR but she wasn't an employee of the Palace she was part of the family, I cN understand why they might have not been able to help her.

After saying she felt so mentally awful the Sussexes reply to the press release last week about bullying actually comes accross as worse. I would have had more respect for them had they said that whilst they deny bullying they take allegations seriously, they are distressed that their actions could have been seen in this way and that they support and will participate in a full investigation into the claims.

The gender reveal was crass.

The racism allegations are vile. They have played this one brilliantly. Someone had "concerns". The speculation is that, as people do, someone commented about what their baby might look like. That said it could be something much worse. By hiding what was said and by whom they are allowing this narrative to dominate headlines.

The faux wedding, flabbergasted. She is clearly nuts. I am sure it wasn't a legal wedding but at most a blessing. To pretend that the £32 million day was just for show again shows a complete disregard to the British Public who came out to support them and who were frankly delighted that Harry had found happiness.

I watched all the coverage this morning and I really took against the Dr who was shouting Piers Morgan down. We have heard one version of events.

Your turn your Majesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I would love it if they come out with a response like... sorry we treated you differently but you’re not even really a royal. You’re james Hewitts sons and tried to protect you from that but here we are. Now that’d be brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here’s a good point - If H & M feel so strongly in their allegations of racism why are they protecting a racist? Allowing the problem to perpetuate by not naming the person? That is surely not responsible as it’s enabling the racism to continue!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Journalists will be beavering away even now, unravelling all her bullshit. The Royals don't need to do anything knee-jerk.

A swift release of all the dirt via the usual sources once she's had the kid.
If you go on the mail online they're already doing it

Reactions: 8
Thread title: Now The tit Has Hit The Fan, Harry & Meg's Backstab Has Not Gone To Plan

(Bit vanilla but I know certain allegations, such as racism would be too controversial as a thread title).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also....they desperately wanted financial independence! So clearly a moot point about expecting security to be still paid for them.

Reactions: 12
So Harry has previously openly admitted to having therapy for many years. Him, William, Kate and Meghan were the faces of the mental health campaign Heads Together and we’re supposed to believe that within this context she was refused help with her mental health issues? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Friend of mine wrecking my head. Going on about how she hates them and loves Harry and Meghan. And how Philip killed Diana. My nerves.
I feel your pain. Stay strong fellow tattler, stay strong the truth will out. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I presume they are doing thing as we speak.

They will need to go through everything with a fine tooth comb, lawyers will have to be involved.

The RF will regroup discuss what was said and what the next actions maybe.

The Queen may call Harry to discuss it all with him, I think that would be something she does first before deciding what she’s gonna do.

I’m just concerned why the RF/Palace haven’t commented yet! It looks bad on them

Reactions: 10
The RF is built off the backs of racism and colonialism, whether or not you believe Meg has been racially targeted that doesn’t negate that fact in my opinion. So I personally don’t see why their allegations and experiences so hard to believe. You don’t need to be a certain shade of black to experience racism and I highly doubt that even if she was full black and said the same things that people would magically rush to defend her.

She was certainly lying about not knowing anything about the RF and Harry, when her silly friends have said before that she loved all things RF. she also said that her friends would text her headlines and stuff written about her, but then later said she’d never looked at it. Just lies. No way would she do a worldwide interview and not be armed with that knowledge
Sorry late to the party but as a teenager she was pictured outside the palace im sure. She knew alllll about them without a shadow of doubt.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.