Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody remember the speech that Harry gave to the Goldman Sachs conference in the US, shortly after they had moved there, repeatedly got paid $1 million for it?
Wondered if it had the same themes as the Orca interview, or if he has actually had a bit of a think, bit of a chat with the PR company, and actually overplayed and overblown everything just for this new interview?! I mean if he wasn’t bleating about this stuff back then why is he going on about it now?
The one where Harry said specifically he had been in therapy for three years....

Reactions: 23
Soooo, is anyone who live streamed last night going on for round two tonight to let the dissection begin??
I'm watching Kevin McCloud getting angry at hapless self-builders on More 4, then having a relaxing bath. I will await this all coming out in the wash.

Reactions: 14
Meghan is the girl who cryed wolf. A perpetual victim. No way was she suicidal. It's like one of those people who dramatically pretends to take a handful of pills but really they just want the attention

Reactions: 30
I think the RF will sit on this until 6 weeks after she's had the baby. That way, there can be no bullying claims or taking away the joy of a newborn.
Nothing on the 6pm news as a reply or a few lines from sources.

They aren't rushing, will be taking this seriously and will get it right. Maybe they want to check UK opinion after ITV show the interview tonight.

Reactions: 15
This is interesting. Surely by not naming the person who said this, they have effectively defamed the entire RF ? Legally this could be nasty, but I don’t see anything actually being done about this.
They might have the RF lawyers contacting the Harkles to tell them that if they don't withdraw the lies and issue and apology, they will sue?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well if daddy wasnt taking his calls before he sure as hell wont be now!
Harry is screwed. He can never, ever come back from this. MM is too in terms of the RF, but she doesn’t care. She’ll get her MET gala invite, her talk show, her whatever else. This was her plan, and Harry’s been taken along for the ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Daddy won't answer Harry's calls. Perhaps there's a good reason for that which Harry has forgotten to mention for the purposes of trying to portray himself as the great victim.

I suspect Harry has spoken appallingly to Charles and treated him as an ATM enough that Charles finally decided enough was enough.

Harry and Meghan are one of life's truly toxic couples. The Orca show proved what egregiously terrible people they are. Anyone who has dealt with these type of people eventually realises you are banging your head against a wall. They will never change. Your only option is to cut them off and save yourself the misery of interaction with them.
Yep, Charles has been pretty soft with Harry over the years when he has behaved badly. If even he has cut him off, then it is because of Harry's behaviour now.

Reactions: 21
I think the RF will sit on this until 6 weeks after she's had the baby. That way, there can be no bullying claims or taking away the joy of a newborn.
I think you could be right although something needs to be done asap to stop all these lies. There will be a full investigation which could take months. If we can see through her imagine her own family too and how they are feeling. Shocking situation and Harry has enabled this behaviour and shown contempt and disrespect by allowing her to do all this.

Reactions: 16
I've already commented but have so many thoughts on this circus these two clowns are putting on.

1. They say they were concerned about Harry and Archie's security, yet they move to the USA, which has some of the most slack gun laws in the world...so they are likely at more risk there.

2. They complain about the media. Yet the USA has way more slack rules in regards to paparazzi compared to the UK and Europe.

3. They say the palace didn't protect them. They have no idea... They have zero protection now. The media are going to eat them alive.

4. Do you think Meghan knows her own husband dressed up as a Nazi? And has used racial slurs?
Yes, whilst googling how to seduce a prince she came across the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you could be right although something needs to be done asap to stop all these lies. There will be a full investigation which could take months. If we can see through her imagine her own family too and how they are feeling. Shocking situation and Harry has enabled this behaviour and shown contempt and disrespect by allowing her to do all this.
There are already articles and videos debunking every single lie. When the RF do respond, MM will be truly outed as a disgusting opportunistic liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember all the stuff M's sister said about her? And what her dad has said? Remember when we all thought they were nuts? Poor buggers must be mortified.
Not all of us.

I believed them. My mom did too.

When I saw the poorly written letter her brother had sent to JCMH, I gathered they weren't posh enough for her to have them at her wedding. The letter also made clear they knew too much about her and were only too willing to tell the world.

I am rather happy they are vindicated now!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Regarding the racist member of the Royal Family, I would like to share the following anecdote because I've always found this to be a safe, supportive and non judgmental environment.

Me and my mum were on a bus a wee while ago. An African lady got on with the cutest wee baby you've ever seen. My mum loves babies and always talks to them. So my mum starts talking to the wee boy telling him and his mum how beautiful he is.

Then she said it - look at him - he's gorgeous - he looks like a wee chocolate button 😱😱😱

If the wee boys mum realised what why mum said, she didn't say anything. I believe we parted on good terms.

My reason for telling you this, is that sometimes people say things which come out wrong.

It could be that the person who mentioned Archie's colour is a dyed in the wool racist. It could be that they were trying to say I wonder who the baby will look like, but in a cack handed manner.

But one thing is for sure - by not naming the person, Harry has hung a black mark over them all!!!
Yes, my husband's uncle said straight to my face 'There are too many <insert very racist term> in the town centre'. He was 80+ bless him. I just laughed. I guess he had forgotten I was one because I don't wave my race card membership and I integrate, I blend in. There really is no need to be outraged over every effing thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 26
I am European, not British, and basically with my circle, we discovered she was mixed race seeing her mum at the wedding. Just looked tanned to me and I know southern Europeans quite darker than her😂 And that's fine anyway.
The couple's behaviour have been really bad and it has nothing to do with her genetics.
me too. I am American and was happy about the wedding but sort of creeped out from the engagement interview.... and then creeped out by the way her family behaved and were treated. but still. and then saw her mom and was like " oh! ok - that's cool!" and left that there. Then saw the wedding and was only impressed by how the RF went out of their way to acknolwedged the suddenly revealed biracial heritage. NOTHING until then suggested her biracial heritage. Couldn't really care less and then it all kinda went weird. the the Eugenie pregnancy announcement and I started getting a bad feeling. and the rest in history. But until the wedding she just looked tan and there was very little in the commentary about her biracial heritage.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.