Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's video stills from a royal trip (Fiji maybe) where she gets her arm wiped with alcohol prior to having a pattern added with Henna, and guess what? It reveals that her skin was glowing white under the fake tan. Plus.

Supermodel?????????? at 5 ft 5 inches????!!!!!!!!!!!! What catwalks has she been on? How many covers of mags before she met Harry? Vogue? Marie Claire? In Style? Allure? Seriously - how many?? How many advertising campaigns has she been in? Why aren't the press printing this up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So what’s the general consensus then? Are they being revered in America and only facing scrutiny in the UK? I don’t have twitter, only read here and daily mail comments and the consensus seems to the the same 😂But if they are being pitied i can’t understand how people can’t see through their tit
my sister and one of my mates are post tit about suicidal meg and we should not bully her

U for once in my life have not menrioed ANYTHING on social media about this shitfest

Overwhelmingly the US seems to be on their side and very supportive of them. Every single US programme and channel is supporting them at the moment. It is striking how different the reactions are in the UK and US. On that note, I guess those 2 idiots achieved what they wanted- fame and support in the US to help them get even more business deals. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
sorry, meant to post on my own... not piggy back !
Who said there was concern about the child not being white? Clearly that would be a ridiculous question as his mother was mixed race (and her mother was black).

this is almost my point (almost) Meghan didn’t say they were concerned about the child not being white. She very distinctly did not say that.

And as an aside (and as someone who is mixed race) I see no difference in someone discussing any physical characteristic about myself or my children be it hair colour, skin colour, leg length, height - those are not issues of racism - they are physical attributes, surely?
This is ridiculous ! who would consider this for a succession so far down he line?? Megan wants to crate a narrative where he offspring are more important int the succession. I do think she thinks for TRF to be 21 st Century they need a diverse family... maybe so, but why force this narrative ?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 473411
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but it just appeared on my insta feed.
The Magic Moon Bump rides again! 🤣

Also, what is the obsession with black & white photos all the time? Is it because they are both sooooo dreary living in sunny SoCal?
I see Harry still hasn't found his shoes....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even lithuanian evening news covered The Interview 🙄. But nothing special and I liked that the phrase "Meghan and Harry gave their version of events" was used. Super switzerlandy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just imagine the monarchy ceased to be. Can ye see Meg stick with Harry and for ANY of these woke yanks giving a toss about them?

Reactions: 13
Having looked up the urban dictionary meanings wtf are they up to dropping these words in under the laughable guise of A's first and favourite words. Not joking it gives me an uneasy feeling. Especially on top of the infamous engagement vegan roast chicken 😱
there are so many "In Jokes'. it is quite nauseating..... you can look them all up on Urban dictionary ... very tasteful !

• Sick
Reactions: 11

This is an interesting body language analysis of the interview. Apologies if it's already been linked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Something I hadn't even thought about until I just spoke to my mum is that we're a mixed race family. And my mum and aunty were saying that the 'what colour will the baby be' is not in context and normal family chat especially if you're mixed race and mix genetics.
My mum and aunty have had passing conversations about what colour their grand kids will be .... because we're a mixed race family.
I also remember a convo with my best friend a few years back. She's white/russian/British/Jewish and her husband is Jamaican.
She was convinced her baby would have a ginger afro. 😍 We chatted about what her little boy may look like due to the mix of heritage and genetics. How is this racist 🤷

Reactions: 33
Meghan is the girl who cryed wolf. A perpetual victim. No way was she suicidal. It's like one of those people who dramatically pretends to take a handful of pills but really they just want the attention
Yeah, we all know the person who insists they tried to commit suicide by 'overdosing' on Kalms.

I do have friends who have been actively suicidal and one who took some serious blood thinning medication and sliced the shite out of his arms and legs and ended up in a secure psych ward for months. It's no laughing matter, being actually suicidal.

What I have noticed is that people who actually are don't use it as a bludgeon. They just do it. They're secretive about it. They don't weaponize it to hurt others. The people who do use it as a weapon aren't usually suicidal at all. It's just a cheap threat in an arsenal heavy with other nastiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't forget, she knew nothing about him and didn't Google him 🤮
Everyone seems to have forgotten what her previous career was as well. She’s an ACTRESS people! Why are people believing everything she says?! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Friend of mine wrecking my head. Going on about how she hates them and loves Harry and Meghan. And how Philip killed Diana. My nerves.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like the world has gone mad - I have just heard someone on sky news basically say if two white people were having a baby they wouldn’t be asking whether the baby would be white, pale white, Lilly white etc. Erm - my husband is very olive skinned, I’m pale (both white) and we discussed exactly this - as in, wonder what skin tone they get. Is that not normal?!
I had the same convo when pregnant with both my children. I'm white, pale with dark blonde hair and my husband is white with mega freckles all over him and Auburn hair... We openly discussed how our kids would turn out.

Reactions: 12
I’m just concerned why the RF/Palace haven’t commented yet! It looks bad on them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.