Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coco1

Also can we discuss how they both said they didn’t want that extremely expensive wedding. As if they were forced to have it. Lol, I very very very much doubt that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Katleesi

VIP Member
Also stop referring to the RF as ‘the firm’ Meagain you’re not on suits now love.

• Haha

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Title thing in legal docs from 2012, easy to disprove. Note H didn't back her up on title situation. They claimed to leave for financial freedom then moan cut off. H seems astonished his wife should work, how common. But she opens interview saying glad she's independent and works! She says she gave up her job for him but he says family suggesting she should still act.

she thought everyone should be understanding of her nastiness round wedding cos of dad. She means she has lost dad - self inflicted. Lost baby - devastating :( but not the RF fault!

she wrote letters begging the family for Harry's security? In calligraphy I bet :) she just didn't get that they're funded by taxpayer and have to work for money and expensive and impossible funding them abroad when don't even work forRF. They really are deluded

• Heart
  • Haha

SofaSam

Why was her family not mentioned? Surely the situation with her dad would have come up? This was purely designed to take down the royal family & they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Pixillated

I just read something on Quora. She could not get out to get help for her mental health, but, she went to New York for a baby shower.

From Quora

Now that Oprah's interview with Prince Harry & Meghan, Duchess of Susses, has aired, what is your impression of the interview?

“Too Many unanswered questions, I kept waiting to hear, Who asked what do you think the children will look like ? what color so on. But no can not tell.

Catherine made her cry but no she wont tell why.

No one would help her she wanted to die, but no she wont say who ?

No one ever told her a thing about being royal, Why ? Harry Should of Like William Told Catherine.

She was cut off no friends, Couldn't go out. But She could Pick her own Drs, Go on Vacations, Go To Tennis Games, Go to a Baby Shower in New York For days with Friends, Go Visit her Mom in the USA but could not get any mental health help ? Plenty Of Shopping & out and about, How hard was it to Say Harry I need To see My Dr ?”

“She Never had to answer the hard Questions.”

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I hope to JAYSUS whatever fluffy cloud Diana is sitting on, she lashes a MASSIVE lightening strike at that utter thundercunt of a son. How fucking dare he. Smegma is a poisonous harpy and they can bot go rot now for all I care .

I need ALL the meds from those stupid American adverts now please 🚑🚑🚑🚑

• Haha
  • Heart

wkdlass

The first quarter of 2020 the family cut him off financially but he has what his mum left him.
that’s why he has Netflix and Spotify deals

• Haha
  • Wow

Libbie

VIP Member
He’s coming across as the spoilt brat that I always suspected him to be!

catlady29

Chatty Member
She didn't expect this, she wanted to be royalty, I predict divorce coming in a few years.

Disney_Mom

Megan goes “I never searched my husbands name online. I knew nothing about the royals.”
LIESSSSSSSSSS

I’m watching in real time here in the States.

• Haha

rangrang88

cliff notes version of this interview:

So basically she cried to Harry she wasn’t getting enough attention from the family and wanted to go back to America.

• Haha

margaretta

VIP Member
THANK YOU @Baguette and everyone for the commentary for saving me ever have to watch this shower of shit.

They may have think they’ve thrown Charles, William and Kate under the bus but the truth is they have only hurt themselves.

Notice how all their celebrity pals have distanced themselves in the past year? They are not coming back.

No one in Hollywood will touch these self serving arseholes in future because they prove they cannot be trusted and if they sellout their own family for a quick buck, they will sell out anyone.

I do not believe a word of what has been said. And the bit about not being allowed to do the photo call outside the hospital after the birth of Archie... LET THE MEDIA NOW TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SURROGACY.

Sorry for shouting but am incensed - that’s why I can never watch this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

DandyTandy

VIP Member
She sounds very emotionally dependent. She pull all the cards to play the victim so the men in her life would be "step up, be manly and protect her". But in reality, she is no damsel in distress. She is a cunning manipulative woman!

• Heart

Miss A

What I don’t understand is why did she need the Royal families permission to seek help for her mental health? Surely she could have gone privately to a dr like anyone else ?!

DandyTandy

VIP Member
If they wanted a small wedding, then why did Eugenie had to wait to get married?!?!??!?! I am so wired. True Royalty TV is on point.

igiveup

VIP Member
Wow he loves his brother yet he lets his wife throw them under the bus and ruin them , it’s a pattern she’s bringing the two future kings down, Harry can’t be king so let’s ruin Charles and William basically.

Has much been said about queenie ?

Heal his relationship with his family he has no family now.

I feel so bad for the Cambridge kids they are gonna get so much shit after this.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sparrow8818

Still believe she is highly manipulative and controlling but after watching that I am actually willing to believe that he was at least as active a player in everything and is a horrible, mean person.

Reactions: 45