Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bsdetector

Glad Susanna pointed out that Meghan alluded to conversations (plural) about Archies's potential skin tone and Harry referring to THAT conversation (implying 1 conversation) - so which one is it? Total liars. Hats off to Piers for saying on national TV he doesn't believe a word she says 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 43

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
What I don’t understand is why did she need the Royal families permission to seek help for her mental health? Surely she could have gone privately to a dr like anyone else ?!
She was fine to get a private obstetrician as the provided Royal one wasn’t suitable......

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
How can she claim her passport was taken off her? She flew to her baby shower and flew to Elton John's on his private jet. She wouldve needed it then

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Can I just give an alternative view to the Kate situation. My mother is also a narcissist (so many on this thread have narc mums we can spot them a mile off) and what I found was I would take and take her abuse and occasionally I snapped or fought back. It was in these moments she jumped into victim mode that I made her cry and was nasty to her. It’s quite possible that Kate was at the end of her tether with her dramatics and bullshit (just had a baby) and finally decided to speak her mind and stand up for herself. Meghan has now used this against her. Possibly the ONE time she ever fought back. This is what narcissists do. They conveniently miss out ALL of their abusive behaviour and focus on the one time you retaliated and tell everyone. OR she’s making the whole bloody thing up, either/or.
It could be that they both shed tears (I actually think this may be true) but ONE of them did it privately, viewed by her loyal staff

• Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Even fact she says "Harry saved me, all of us."

that is his childhood fear and guilt over saving his mum. He sees her as Diana reborn. This is all so painfully obvious. She is so so manipulative. Bloody little mermaid what planet is she on. She's 40! Exactly like Ursula!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
he has a great relationship with the Queen, they’ve spoke more in the past year than they have for a long time
Weird isn't it. I imagine the Queen has probably suffered with Andrew, Phillip, and Charles over the decades. None of the men have been particularly upstanding if we are honest. If it's true what was said about Phillip back in the day too, playing away, it's no surprise. The Queen is the one I feel most sorry for in this situation. So many family issues she would likely not enjoy seeing.

NutMegandCinnamong

Need to sleep now, I’m going to treat myself to McDonald’s breakfast delivery - only way I’ll be arsed to get up in the morning!

For everyone here who has suffered with mental health issues, feelings of suicide or been victims of narcissists, I’m so sorry if those two twats have dredged anything up. They’re a pair of monsters. Hugs to you all, please take care of yourselves ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Interesting that they didn’t mention her family at all apart from where she says she lost her dad like he’d died. He’s still living babes, which you’re extremely lucky that he is. Lots of people, including myself, can’t say the same.
She didn't even invite her dad to her wedding. She can piss off.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Why was her family not mentioned? Surely the situation with her dad would have come up? This was purely designed to take down the royal family & they should be ashamed of themselves.
perhaps when negotiating the interview there were things she maybe said weren’t on the table to talk about I.e. her own family. Because she wanted to focus on trashing husband’s family to the point where he no longer has a salvageable relationship with them

• Sick

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Now the mischievous side of me is hoping that any reply from the palace re the lack of a title for Archie (poor mite) goes something along the lines of.

“The palace is honouring the public and often repeated preference of Henry and Meghan Windsor to fully withdraw from royal duties and live independent lives. As titles are honourable grants for service it is also felt that to honour their clear wishes the Palace will now also withdraw the titles of Duke and Duchess of Sussex as in reality neither party have any actual landed interest in the county which entitles them to hold such an honourary position. Other than as a grant of favour from Her Majesty the Queen.

As the civil list subsistence payments are legally and morally payable to the working royal family we feel it is not justifiable for Henry Windsor to continue to receive such tax funded payments. We have therefore, in line with the couples wishes, decided to withdraw any and all future payments and redistribute the funds to the good causes that they so selflessly promote. Henry Windsor will of course continue to receive his Army Pension.

We wish the couple well in their future endeavours however we feel it is correct and proper to make the couple aware that any future projects which allude to connection to the British Royal Family will be rigorously investigated and pursued by Her Majesty’s barristers at law in order to ensure that the couples declared wishes are clearly adhered to.

We wish Mrs Windsor a full recovery from her recently disclosed bouts of illness.”

• Heart
He needs to get his wife shopping in Primarni or on ebay. If they're so skint, why is she spending so much on clothes!
They should probably sell the house and move into a three bedroom apartment which would be fine for a couple a d two babies. Not have a huge mortgage on an 11 million dollar pile with half a million in taxes to pay on it each year and a similar amount on basic upkeep such as heating, landscaping, pool service etc. God knows how much they spend on housekeeping staff. Maybe they should consider scrubbing their own toilets and floors?

It shows how entitled they both are. Harry has a fucking nerve bitching about being cut off by Charles after claiming to want to be independent. He's the pinnacle of privilege with his inherited millions, his every need being catered to all his life, the best school, the best housing, a large income from his dad etc. Yet he has caught the POOR OPPRESSED LITTLE ME disease from Cuntchops. Maybe it's an STD?

• Heart

JudithKuntz

I don’t believe they legally got married three days before the wedding.

Secret weddings in the UK are illegal. You have to give notice of your intention to marry & that must be published, usually on a board outside of the registry office. This is the case even if the registrar is travelling to a hotel or other venue. This has to be done at least 28 days before the wedding.

A special waiver of the 28 days can be approved in an emergency (like if someone is dying) but they wouldn’t have met the criteria.

You can also only sign the marriage register once. They signed it on the day we saw them get married.

Liars.

• Wow
  • Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
I think at the end of the day you only have to look at what Meghan’s own family says she’s like. She’s clearly not a nice person who is manipulative, so anything she’s saying isn’t going to be 100% truth.