Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Can I just give an alternative view to the Kate situation. My mother is also a narcissist (so many on this thread have narc mums we can spot them a mile off) and what I found was I would take and take her abuse and occasionally I snapped or fought back. It was in these moments she jumped into victim mode that I made her cry and was nasty to her. It’s quite possible that Kate was at the end of her tether with her dramatics and bullshit (just had a baby) and finally decided to speak her mind and stand up for herself. Meghan has now used this against her. Possibly the ONE time she ever fought back. This is what narcissists do. They conveniently miss out ALL of their abusive behaviour and focus on the one time you retaliated and tell everyone. OR she’s making the whole bloody thing up, either/or.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 167

Katleesi

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Harry’s nazi costume and that time he was forced to apologise for using the p word... he’s hardly the least racist person going. The hypocrisy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

Coco1

An almost 40 year old whinging about being financially cut off from his family hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Moronic

Can you actually believe he’s whinged about being down to his last 30million in a pandemic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Coco1

Interesting that they didn’t mention her family at all apart from where she says she lost her dad like he’d died. He’s still living babes, which you’re extremely lucky that he is. Lots of people, including myself, can’t say the same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Remember the pics at Wimbledon where she insisted on the whole block of seats being cleared and accused the guy taking a selfie of photographing her? All this talk of security/archies security, she probably wanted a crazy ton of security way more than necessary for the status of it, to feel important

• Heart
Reactions: 87

50sGirl

VIP Member
Harry has shocked me. He really resents his family doesn’t he?
Bravo, Meghan, bravo!
You have made the most popular royal into the most hated royal. Diana would be so proud - not!

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
My thoughts
- Oprah doesn't give a shiny shit about either of them. Harry very naive to think she's different from any other journalist wanting a scoop
- I don't think Megs will set foot in the UK ever again, even for family funerals - there will always be an excuse, "The children/chickens need me." Harry will be sent like the errand boy to face the music
- Some serious bridges have been burned with family members. Apparently behind the scenes, William can be haughty and has a temper - wouldn't want to be in Kensington tonight
- Trashing Kate like that at the start was nasty, and done to settle some score in Meg's head.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

Coco1

How can he ever expect to come back from this? Publicly in the UK, firstly, not once has the British taxpayer been mentioned here. Why should we pay for them when they’re making money themselves and have enough to do it themselves. Secondly, how can he speak to his family after telling the world about their extremely private relationship. Absolutely deluded. The both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Jeez it's like watching a movie. "Trapped and didn't know it til I met Meghan". As palace said for years, they're both deluded in victim land. Wtf should we pay for security when they went off to earn millions in a mansion in a land of guns???? They'd already wasted money on her wardrobes and their "unwanted wedding". Fuck them man, go live their messy lives. She's emotionally unstable , this will all end in tears for both.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

NutMegandCinnamong

At no point are they like “we know we probably could have done better in this instance...we may have misunderstood on such and such occasion...we admit we didn’t help matters when...”

No, just victim, victim, victim. Two perfect people who never set a foot wrong.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people easily manipulated by racial rhetoric and will take this shit at face value.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Libbie

VIP Member
He’s not comfortable with sharing the conversation about race! Share or it didn’t happen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
She was able to pick her ’own, obstetrician refusing the queens one and pay the bill herself but couldn’t visit a psychiatrist. That is so contradictory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
So, a £32 million sham wedding. Are we supposed to be IMPRESSED? The sheer gall and dishonesty of it. But, she is the embodiment of the worst aspects of the entertainment industry. Fake, insincere, probe to smoke and mirrors and downright lies. Why not? Have a sham wedding fir attention and proof you are SPECIAL and AS IMPORTANT as W&K to feed your narc ego. It's pathological.

Cuntchops thought the Queen was basically just like a Hollywood celebrity? Cuntshops is dumb and admitting it? Or is Cuntchops trying to cover her endless egregious mistakes by playing the naive little girl? Who was 38 and had been around the block many times, and us supposedly 'well educated'. But yeah, she thought the head of state and monarch of a foreign country was no different to adult pretenders Angelina, Arnie or Bruce?

A dumb, saccharine Disney reference for all the people like her whose sole cultural input is limited to children's books and films. Surprised she hasn't thrown in a fucking Harry Potter reference to make the millennials squee too.

A highly dubious claim that SOMEONE (unnamed, clearly because it's untrue and legal action would be taken if she did falsely accuse someone) in the Firm was unaware a mixed race marriage generally produces a mixed race baby until she got preggers and then OMG! REVELATION! RACISM!

You dumb, phoney, dishonest walking waxwork, if the BRF objected to having a mixed race child born to it, they would never have approved the marriage to begin with, would they?! Jesus!

Everything she's said proves she's as big a liar and as big a narcissistic phoney bitch as I thought and absolutely is beyond mentally ******** if she's sincere about what she claiming in terms of having no idea what royalty was about.

Oh, ans suicidal my arse. Harry I believe. Markle? Nah. It's a typical narc move to play the suicide threat card in desperation though. The ultimate SHUT UP YOU CAN'T CRITICISE MEEEEE NOW.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

NutMegandCinnamong

The stream I was watching wasn’t very consistent. What was said about her father as I didn’t catch anything?

Personal thoughts:
•The machine behind the royal family could have handled it better
•The discussion about Kate was unnecessary, she could have just said no it was not true.
•Harry gave off a worse impression than Meghan I think. He’s a very angry boy still. Saying things like Charles not taking his calls, cutting him off financially, again unnecessary and I think will cause real damage.
•I still don’t like them, but I feel I have an insight into what they went through and I disagree with a lot of decisions. As someone who almost died from a suicide attempt a few years ago, I always believe when someone owns up to their own thoughts about suicide, because it’s such a dark place to be, surely no one would lie about it.

I don’t know, I feel like it bring out more questions than answers. I am glad the queen was somewhat respected by them, despite the whole interview being disrespectful to what she stands for...
Sorry to burst your bubble, but narcs lie about being suicidal all the time. It’s a form of control.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Diana was from old money but a chunk of her personal wealth came from her divorce settlement, which makes up most of Harry’s private wealth. Charles wealth is from the Duchy or the British taxpayer ultimately.

so ultimately much of it Is the public’s money.
This is why royals need to be so bloody careful about how they present themselves and involve themselves in British life.

Harry is utterly deluded and out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

1plus3

It makes me very sad that a 94 year old woman is waking up to headlines that her grandson is saying her son, grandson and heirs are “trapped” in the life she had devoted her life to.

A woman who has spent more than 70 years in service to her people. A woman who’s 99 year old husband had heart surgery just days ago.

Her Majesty deserves so much better.

Harry can’t say he ‘loves and respects’ her in one breath, and disparage the entire system she has worked so hard for.

I expected contradictions/manipulations/absurdity from Meghan. But I hoped Harry would be a little more of an adult. Obviously not.

Australian / Team: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Coco1

My thoughts
- Oprah doesn't give a shiny shit about either of them. Harry very naive to think she's different from any other journalist wanting a scoop
- I don't think Megs will set foot in the UK ever again, even for family funerals - there will always be an excuse, "The children/chickens need me." Harry will be sent like the errand boy to face the music
- Some serious bridges have been burned with family members. Apparently behind the scenes, William can be haughty and has a temper - wouldn't want to be in Kensington tonight
- Trashing Kate like that at the start was nasty, and done to settle some score in Meg's head.
Let’s not forget that when they got ‘married’ Kate had given birth to Louis only THREE weeks prior. So to have a go and twist it like that is disgraceful. What happened to not bringing other women down?
I also wanna know why the Kate story was the one they thoroughly discussed. Of all that’s been in the media? She clearly is very jealous of Kate and her position in the family.
Also comparing the news headlines between them. Do you guys not remember how late was treated in the early days? She was followed by photographers, had many stories written about her and her family so why don’t they bring that up? Kate took her time in the family, she earned respect and it is now paying off.

• Heart

wkdlass

Why should Royal Protection Officers have to uproot to LA to protect Harry? I could understand if they had gone to New Zealand or another commonwealth county (like they said they offered) and carried on working but not to live an anonymous life in LA